PDA

View Full Version : Anyone interested in Ryse Live Action web series?

Letrico
11-03-2013, 10:51 PM
Found this thing that will start soon which will consist of 4 parts that sets Marius Titus' background story. Looks interesting.

ZTQsAwYUZB4

StayFree( ' 3')
11-04-2013, 12:29 AM
Had a chance to check out the comic based on the game. I'm liking the story so far, definitely looking forward to the web series. I can't see it being worse than the MK web series.

bazzaffc
11-04-2013, 07:59 PM
Found this thing that will start soon which will consist of 4 parts that sets Marius Titus' background story. Looks interesting.

ZTQsAwYUZB4

Nice find thanks for this.

Wasn't really interested in this game at all then got to play it quite a bit yesterday as was hooked now can't wait for it!

Where did you find it out of interest?

KnightOfTruth
11-04-2013, 08:06 PM
I think Kotaku or Joystiq had a post about that earlier today - watched a bit of the gameplay too. I'm curious though, how is the gameplay/controller setup - is it like AC or like the Batman Akrham games?

I may be interested in the game - but its unlikely they'll do any sort of CE for it, so will probably wait until it drops in price before I pick it up.

bazzaffc
11-04-2013, 08:15 PM
I think Kotaku or Joystiq had a post about that earlier today - watched a bit of the gameplay too. I'm curious though, how is the gameplay/controller setup - is it like AC or like the Batman Akrham games?

I may be interested in the game - but its unlikely they'll do any sort of CE for it, so will probably wait until it drops in price before I pick it up.

Ah I normally keep an eye on Joystiq and haven't seen it so cheers for that!

I played the "wave" type mode so your in an arena and you have to fight off different types of enemies.
I haven't actually played AC so not sure on that but it did feel very Batman Akrham as soon as I started playing which is probably why I really liked it!

I was wondering about a CE, Game have got a listing for a day one edition but it just has a few in game extras.
I did find shopto.net have got a bundle edition with a Ryse controller faceplate.

bazzaffc
11-05-2013, 04:23 PM
Part 1 is up now, pretty good actually!

xxDtKNN0Wtc&list=PLZLTS4u9M_2o2MLfyHVwhoYP7FH3ZPSup&index=1

Part 2

aOGnKNtJTi0

Part 3

J4z5TaApMTQ&feature=share&list=PLZLTS4u9M_2o2MLfyHVwhoYP7FH3ZPSup

Final Part

APgWxhdyLZ8&feature=share&list=PLZLTS4u9M_2o2MLfyHVwhoYP7FH3ZPSup