PDA

View Full Version : Any news on a "Halo: Spartan Assault" CE?

KnightOfTruth
11-15-2013, 04:47 PM
So just recently saw that H: SA is going to be released on Xbox360 as well as the Xb1 - now I'm really hoping for some sort of CE! Though, I imagine they'll probably just do something akin to ODST and only do a retailer-exclusive bundle or something... there are few franchises that I actively want CEs for, and the Halo franchise is definitely one of them.

Any one have any inside scoop on this? Are you hoping for one too? What would you like to see in it if they DO come out with one?

kittychloe
11-15-2013, 08:04 PM
I'd like to see one at a reasonable price, not sure what's with the influx of $300+ ce's

Texas Fire
11-15-2013, 08:13 PM
I'd like to see one at a reasonable price, not sure what's with the influx of $300+ ce'sHa! Sign of the times...CEs for $250+ because there are people who will buy...

TF

kittychloe
11-15-2013, 08:26 PM
Ha! Sign of the times...CEs for $250+ because there are people who will buy...

TF

If I was that rich sure, I'm lucky if most games warrent the $100 price tag they want

KnightOfTruth
11-15-2013, 09:23 PM
If I was that rich sure, I'm lucky if most games warrent the $100 price tag they want

Yeah, definitely agree with this -- I honestly don't know if I'd even go for a CE that was >$120 on this one, but if they made one anything like the Halo Reach Legendary (+ a steelbook) I'd be all over this sucker!

It's a shame sometimes though what they try to sell in a "CE" for $100 price tag. Just hoping for the best on this one though!

Texas Fire
11-26-2013, 02:12 AM
When will this Halo officially come out...?
TF

KnightOfTruth
11-26-2013, 02:24 AM
When will this Halo officially come out...?
TF

Not sure... last I read it said it was supposed to be released THIS December, but can't seem to find anything more recent except for the released Achievement lists?

Definitely looks like its not going to be any sort of collector's version or anything - would be surprised if its even released as a non-digital download from what I've read. I just hope they do away with the microtransaction trash that plagued the Mobile versions.