PDA

View Full Version : Having Issues Ordering from NA Square Enix Store

Cheshire-Grin
02-11-2014, 04:02 AM
So, I have a friend in the US who has been trying to order Lightning Returns: FFXIII CE and Drakengard 3 CE. Is there meant to be an order confirmation directly after ordering, and does the store take payment upfront? Any help would be appreciated!

SwiftDeath
02-11-2014, 04:30 AM
The NA Square Enix Store is probably the worst online store I have ever used. You do get an order confirmation but often when you try to check out it will kick you back to the start of the check out process. It's crazy

Twisted
02-11-2014, 05:04 AM
the best advice would be to google for digital river's phone number and have your American contact call them directly...they are open 24-7..and then they can walk you through to see if you can get a order through..be warned it is hit or miss..there servers crash a lot and they have issues on their end as well...a phone call may take up to 1 hour...and may need to call on more than 1 occasion..in my case..it took 3 calls averaging 45 mins each..one took more than 1 hour..because I kept getting disconnected or I was being told something different each time I called..but in the end..i got a confirmation.

LyricalOne
02-11-2014, 05:07 AM
The NA Square Enix Store is probably the worst online store I have ever used. You do get an order confirmation but often when you try to check out it will kick you back to the start of the check out process. It's crazy

Hmm..alright

So I got an order confirmation number and I saved the page of course, but no email yet..

It looks like I'm going to have to have a nice chat with Digital River tomorrow right?

Twisted
02-11-2014, 05:09 AM
remember every one of those Ni Nu Kuni orders at "confirmation numbers" as well

Cheshire-Grin
02-11-2014, 05:12 AM
Ugh, I really want those two games, as well. Not even for their collecting value, more because I love them in general and find the extras a stunning aside to some of my favorite games.

LyricalOne
02-11-2014, 06:01 AM
remember every one of those Ni Nu Kuni orders at "confirmation numbers" as well

Yeah I remember...

On the bright side, I don't think this sold out.

I'll just call them tomorrow and hope for the best.

Dan
02-11-2014, 04:39 PM
So, I have a friend in the US who has been trying to order Lightning Returns: FFXIII CE and Drakengard 3 CE. Is there meant to be an order confirmation directly after ordering, and does the store take payment upfront? Any help would be appreciated!

To my understanding for every pre-order on digital river, the money is taken out right away. So if the person trying to buy it, but doesn't have the funds available He/She wont be to purchase the item. Also after the purchase you wont get a confirmation right away, you'll receive an email saying the purchase has been processed, in about a week or so.... even though they already took your money :rotf: and when the item is ready to be shipped you'll receive another email.

they have pretty shitty customer service :)

ingmar1988
02-11-2014, 04:59 PM
I hate digital river. I order something from ubisoft store in december and not received. I send two emails (only response i got back was two automated emails asking me to grade their customer service).

Now i opened paypal dispute (no response). Its now escalated (no response yet).

What morons are running these stores.

Dan
02-11-2014, 05:08 PM

http://www.monkeyinthecage.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/12/monkey-on-a-computer.jpg

SwiftDeath
02-11-2014, 05:26 PM
http://www.monkeyinthecage.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/12/monkey-on-a-computer.jpg

Monkeys would offer better customer service. Untrained monkeys at that

LyricalOne
02-11-2014, 06:41 PM
I hate digital river. I order something from ubisoft store in december and not received. I send two emails (only response i got back was two automated emails asking me to grade their customer service).

Now i opened paypal dispute (no response). Its now escalated (no response yet).

Did you get an order number at least?

If so you can check here

https://www.findmyorder.com/

But yes, one of the worst companies as far as customer service and organization. I have no clue what system they are running..