PDA

View Full Version : Quick Question! Does it actually work??....

Redmagster
04-03-2014, 08:22 PM
Can anyone tell me if the spyglass from the AC Corsair Italian edition is actually a working spyglass?

I.e. Does it magnify or is it purely ornamental with standard glass as the lens??

Thank you :) :hug:

Dan
04-03-2014, 08:33 PM
Can anyone tell me if the spyglass from the AC Corsair Italian edition is actually a working spyglass?

I.e. Does it magnify or is it purely ornamental with standard glass as the lens??

I honestly don't know but I just wanted to say hi :)

:wave:

Redmagster
04-03-2014, 08:46 PM
ha ha :wave:

ALWAYS a pleasure :hug:

Cosmic_Link
04-03-2014, 08:52 PM
It does magnify. :thumb:

Redmagster
04-03-2014, 08:58 PM

Cheers Cosmic!

I knew someone would know :) :thumb:

I've never tried mine and it's in my storeroom... :(

So it's a working spyglass eh?? Oooohhhhh :ghey:

Cosmic_Link
04-03-2014, 09:01 PM
No problem! :thumb:

Yeah it's a working spyglass. Due to it's size it doesn't magnify very far, but it works nonetheless. :D

Redmagster
04-03-2014, 09:05 PM
No problem! :thumb:

Yeah it's a working spyglass. Due to it's size it doesn't magnify very far, but it works nonetheless. :D

Size isn't everything...

So it's small but functional and does the job as long as you're not expecting any significant enlargement?? :nosleep:

CheapAssassin
04-03-2014, 11:22 PM
IN your Store room? You can always send it my way. THo I already own one, I dont mind another to display it on my office desk :p

Like cosmic says, it does work.

Redmagster
04-03-2014, 11:34 PM
IN your Store room? You can always send it my way. THo I already own one, I dont mind another to display it on my office desk :p

Like cosmic says, it does work.

Actually my desk would be great for this and I could spy out of the window at people arguing in the supermarket car park opposite... :thumb:

My biggest problem is the lack of any room to display stuff - it is really frustrating :( :(

I have plans to build a room in the garden for my collection!! LOL :D

LyricalOne
04-04-2014, 12:04 AM
Actually my desk would be great for this and I could spy out of the window at people arguing in the supermarket car park opposite... :thumb:

My biggest problem is the lack of any room to display stuff - it is really frustrating :( :(

I have plans to build a room in the garden for my collection!! LOL :D

Oh thats a nice idea!
:wave: Hi Moo!

That is all :)

Note to self: Make underground tunnel leading to Moo's garden before she builds room for games.

Redmagster
04-04-2014, 12:11 AM
Oh thats a nice idea!

Note to self: Make underground tunnel leading to Moo's garden before she builds room for games.

LMAO!! Now I remember why you are 'Jorge Trouble' :lol:

I would love to build some kind of garden building with two rooms - one for an office and one for my collection with a table in the middle for my son to have a model on instead of in the middle of our floor :thumb:

LyricalOne
04-04-2014, 12:17 AM
LMAO!! Now I remember why you are 'Jorge Trouble' :lol:

I would love to build some kind of garden building with two rooms - one for an office and one for my collection with a table in the middle for my son to have a model on instead of in the middle of our floor :thumb:

Haha oh you know little young me ;)

That sounds like a nice addition to your home!
And next to it can be a smaller room for Tom/Dan to visit :P

Redmagster
04-04-2014, 12:20 AM
Haha oh you know little young me ;)

That sounds like a nice addition to your home!
And next to it can be a smaller room for Tom/Dan to visit :P

Ha ha yeah!!! We'll build a forum community - take the online offline!! :beer:

:rave:

Lemur
04-04-2014, 01:39 PM

Well I guess you've been making yourself feel better looking through the spyglass but it's still 1" :ghey:

comaamen86
04-04-2014, 04:17 PM

No it works I could see Korea

comaamen86
04-04-2014, 04:19 PM
Edit

Don't know just realised I was looking through an empty toilet roll at an atlas, so I really unsure now

comaamen86
04-04-2014, 04:21 PM
Oh thats a nice idea!

Mexicans don't fare well in underground tunnels you were warned

LyricalOne
04-04-2014, 05:53 PM
Mexicans don't fare well in underground tunnels you were warned

Haha you should warn Dan then :P