PDA

View Full Version : The Order: 1886

Pages : [1] 2

Collector's Edition
06-11-2013, 04:42 PM
the-order-1886-the-order-ps4-americas
...view this game on the homepage (http://collectorsedition.org/game-db/the-order-1886-the-order-ps4-americas)

Madigan
06-10-2014, 05:21 AM
Full Game Name: The Order: 1886
Platform(s): PS4
Region(s): NA
Publisher: Sony
Release Date: February 20th, 2015
Price (RRP): Collector's Edition $79.99, Premium Edition $149.99

Collector's Edition ($79.99)

https://i.minus.com/ibnJmHaqS4N05u.jpg

- “Galahad under Fire” Statue (7 inch)
- The Order: 1886 Game
- Collectable Steelbook
- Stickers
- Digital Content
°Pre-Order DLC (Knight’s DLC)
°Official Soundtrack with Bonus Tracks
°Unreleased Behind-The-Scenes Footage

Premium Edition ($149.99)

https://i.minus.com/iKnIiNHV7BJek.jpg

- “The Endless Duel” Statue (13 inch)
- The Order: 1886 Game
- Collectable Steelbook
- Art Book (with hidden compartment)
- Blackwater Vial (w/chain)
- Collector’s Box
- Stickers
- Digital Content:
°Pre-Order DLC (Knight’s DLC)
°Official Soundtrack with Bonus Tracks
°Unreleased Behind-The-Scenes Footage

Source (http://blog.us.playstation.com/2014/06/09/the-order-1886-e3-trailer-revealed-new-enemy-emerges/)

Mike1888
06-10-2014, 06:06 AM
Nice editions, the CE seems like a great value.

r3galbum
06-10-2014, 06:06 AM
Says available to pre-order through Amazon already.

Collector's Edition

http://www.amazon.com/The-Order-Collectors-Edition-PlayStation-4/dp/B00KVQ76YG/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1402376753&sr=8-1&keywords=the+order+1886+collectors+edition

Premium edition

http://www.amazon.com/Order-1886-Premium-PlayStation-4/dp/B00KVQ78B2/ref=sr_1_1?s=videogames&ie=UTF8&qid=1402376775&sr=1-1&keywords=the+order+1886+premium+edition

Cheshire-Grin
06-10-2014, 06:42 AM
-_- Preordered both and prayed to Arceus there be no more announced.

Dreamcazman
06-10-2014, 08:26 AM
-_- Preordered both and prayed to Arceus there be no more announced.
How did you preorder?

Cheshire-Grin
06-10-2014, 08:58 AM
Via Amazon, Cazman. I just had them shipped to a friend's address.

comaamen86
06-10-2014, 09:45 AM
so wheres the lackluster uk ce?

Dreamcazman
06-10-2014, 09:53 AM
Via Amazon, Cazman. I just had them shipped to a friend's address.
Figured that, no doubt they'll have shipping available to Aus in due time.

Redmagster
06-10-2014, 10:14 PM
They are superb editions!

Bet the UK gets a digipak.... :shrug:

eternix
06-10-2014, 11:41 PM
First off, Cheshire-Grin love the pic. ^_^

I pre-ordered the Premium edition which looks lovely and thanks to whoever posted this.

r3galbum
06-10-2014, 11:48 PM
If anyone needs help exporting this, let me know!

Redmagster
06-11-2014, 12:22 AM
If anyone needs help exporting this, let me know!

Cheers! :beer:

I may well come calling :thumb:

r3galbum
06-11-2014, 12:23 AM
Haha sounds good Mags. Let me know!

Chargersfan57
06-11-2014, 04:37 AM
Preordered the premium edition. This is my second preorder for next year. This and the Witcher 3.

r3galbum
06-11-2014, 04:47 AM
Same charger. Thank god it's only those two for now.

Chargersfan57
06-11-2014, 06:07 AM
Same charger. Thank god it's only those two for now.

I know right!

I'm gonna be VERY selective with future games and only get top notch CE's of my FAVORITE games.

Just so happens that both these CE's that were revealed right next to each other are both EPIC! :rotf:

I'm only getting a PS4 this new generation so that will help. No Xone games or CE's for me. (This will keep things nice and simple)

StayFree( ' 3')
06-11-2014, 06:31 AM
Whatever happened to having just one statue edition?? -_-

Our houses are gonna bring the Terracotta Army to shame.

Ayiu
06-11-2014, 04:57 PM
** The Order: 1886 Premium Edition (PS4) [Americas] added to database **
** The Order: 1886 Collector's Edition (PS4) [Americas] added to database **
** The Order: 1886 Collector's Edition (PS4) [Europe] added to database **

euphoriapt
06-12-2014, 02:52 AM
ill take the premium

r3galbum
06-12-2014, 02:58 PM
It's available to preorder through Gamestop now.

rapister
06-18-2014, 07:59 PM
might be wise not to commit too readily til we see the statue quality....

OneLetter
06-20-2014, 07:59 PM
might be wise not to commit too readily til we see the statue quality....

Once I get the official final models (still being tweaked slightly), we'll be sure to do either a series of hi-res photos from various viewing angles, or a 360 turnaround video to show off each statue. They look great so far, so I'm just looking forward to getting the final production model in my hands. :thumb:

AceSoloMcCloud
06-21-2014, 09:04 PM
Long time site visitor, finally getting around to posting...

Excited for The Order: 1886 so definitely tempted for the Collector's Edition (I've gotten Collectors Editions for my favourite long running series in the past).

Any news on a UK Premium version?

P.S. On the website, it says "The Collector’s Edition of Assassin’s Creed: Unity" instead of The Order: 1886
http://collectorsedition.org/game-db/the-order-1886-collectors-edition-ps4-europe

Ayiu
06-21-2014, 09:32 PM
Long time site visitor, finally getting around to posting...

Excited for The Order: 1886 so definitely tempted for the Collector's Edition (I've gotten Collectors Editions for my favourite long running series in the past).

Any news on a UK Premium version?

P.S. On the website, it says "The Collector’s Edition of Assassin’s Creed: Unity" instead of The Order: 1886
http://collectorsedition.org/game-db/the-order-1886-collectors-edition-ps4-europe

fixed :blush: thanks for the heads up!

Edit: There is a listing on Amazon.fr for a premium edition of the order 1886 but the listing does not come with any pictures or further details/information. Could be an error though but hope dies last ;)

http://www.amazon.fr/The-Order-1886-%C3%A9dition-premium/dp/B00KWDFSVQ/ref=sr_1_4?s=videogames&ie=UTF8&qid=1403382915&sr=1-4&keywords=the+order+1886

Triszin
06-21-2014, 10:27 PM
premium, hope Best buy offers it, I want 20% off.

EDIT:

Anyone willing to buy the premium ed statue off of me, or is their a version that just comes with the book and pendant?

flatout
07-04-2014, 11:54 AM
Wow I actually like the CE statue much better... but I like the items from the big one. I hate when they split things up like this.

Once I get the official final models (still being tweaked slightly), we'll be sure to do either a series of hi-res photos from various viewing angles, or a 360 turnaround video to show off each statue. They look great so far, so I'm just looking forward to getting the final production model in my hands. :thumb:

Looking forward to that 360 hi-res pics... thanks for letting us know OneLetter. This and Destiny are my most anticipated games right now by far.

premium, hope Best buy offers it, I want 20% off.

EDIT:

Anyone willing to buy the premium ed statue off of me, or is their a version that just comes with the book and pendant?

Trizen just tag it up on eBay if no one here want it.

scottcross
07-04-2014, 12:25 PM
I've ordered the collectors edition off amazon.com, the uk's edition sucks, it so needed a statue!!!

Illusiveman
07-10-2014, 06:53 AM

Is it possible for you to tell us how many Collectors / Premium Editions will be made? will there be a finite number? Thank you.
:popcorn:

MadMan5
07-10-2014, 07:31 AM
Is it possible for you to tell us how many Collectors / Premium Editions will be made? will there be a finite number? Thank you.
:popcorn:
At the moment RAD have [XXX] number they want to sell. Amazon and GS is the only place to get these versions many are still not to sure about game. It will stay at the allocated amount this is about preorders at the moment no demand for now. There is still 6 months to go, this is a one run job me thinks. The international versions are not worth it to me but ever one to their own.

Ayiu
11-13-2014, 10:26 PM
"unboxing" of the US CE

AjGJeoN3BYE

flatout
11-13-2014, 10:27 PM
Nice Ayiu!

Then I watched the video...

Well the word "unboxing" is used pretty loosely there :D I mean all they did was make the picture of the CE we have all seen into a vid... lol.

Ayiu
11-14-2014, 12:30 AM
Nice Ayiu!

Then I watched the video...

Well the word "unboxing" is used pretty loosely there :D I mean all they did was make the picture of the CE we have all seen into a vid... lol.

lol, sorry for raising your hopes and dreams only to crush them :haha:

Raven
11-16-2014, 03:41 PM
Just pre-ordered the Premium Edition from Amazon.com. Thanks to the dollar/pound exchange rate and the reasonable postage costs (including the irritating import tax!!!) it was not as expensive as I thought it was going to be - worth a look.

Just thought I mention that Amazon does not charge you until dispatch and back in June I believe the exchange rate was at its' lowest in the year of 0.58 (USD to GBP) and now it is rising and currently at 0.64

so for comparison I think The Order Premium was I believe approximately $200 altogether

June 2014 - 200 * 0.58 = £116
Nov 2014 - 200 * 0.64 = £128

Just thought I let you know so there won't be any surprises, if your pre-ordering offshore I recommend signing up for something like a Halifax Clarity Credit Card - there is no charge to offshore transaction which most other banks tag on a 3% charge or something so you will just be charged at exchange rate value

for comparison see - http://www.moneysavingexpert.com/travel/cheap-travel-money

Miker525
12-02-2014, 08:22 AM
So what is the general consensus on this one? I really want the premium edition but $150 is hella pricey at a time right after PAX South and PAX East. Are you more hardcore collectors thinking this one will be one of those that sticks around for a while and goes down in price due to overabundance or should I jump on a pre-order of it?

Letrico
12-02-2014, 09:16 AM
So what is the general consensus on this one? I really want the premium edition but $150 is hella pricey at a time right after PAX South and PAX East. Are you more hardcore collectors thinking this one will be one of those that sticks around for a while and goes down in price due to overabundance or should I jump on a pre-order of it?

$150 is like, the standard price for any CE sold in Australia lol. It feels alright...

flatout
12-02-2014, 11:50 AM

Personally I do not like the statue. Also the value compared to the other smaller $80 edition is really bad. The $80 edition is an amazing value and I think the statue is better.

Rewolution
12-02-2014, 04:25 PM
There's also Order 1886 Steelbook version will be available. I guess it's called special edition. still I prefer the premium ed. I also like those statues too much so will try to get both editions.

flatout
12-02-2014, 04:31 PM
I think the Premium Edition statue is silly looking (the pose they chose). Statues that do running and/or falling poses tend to look silly. Galahad is just floating in mid-air way off the base of the statue.

Another example of one that looks pretty bad is the Crysis 2 Statue with Alcatraz running on top of the car.

Miker525
12-02-2014, 05:50 PM
I actually have to admit I'm not fully sold on the premium over CE, which is why I was asking. I like both statues and actually wish there weren't two separate ones. Really the thing that makes me want the Premium edition, outside of the alternate statue is the artbook. I think that looks like it could be really nice. The arguments that the CE is a much better deal is totally valid and is actually making me rethink this totally

flatout
12-02-2014, 05:53 PM
Yeah the Premium is literally almost double the cost. I guess you need to ask, is it double the value? But if you really want that specific statue or that art book then it may be worth $70 more.

Triszin
12-04-2014, 06:11 PM
Literally, the only thing I want from the special editions is the False Book. I hate that every Collectors/special edition now is a damned statue. I'm probably going to get the standard version, unless someone here is willing to buy the statue, or sell me the book from the 150$ collectors set.

flatout
12-04-2014, 06:15 PM
Literally, the only thing I want from the special editions is the False Book. I hate that every Collectors/special edition now is a damned statue. I'm probably going to get the standard version, unless someone here is willing to buy the statue, or sell me the book from the 150$ collectors set.

Well I share you feelings only because most CE statues are garbage. But the ones that have really good ones are by far the best value and that is what I would prefer over anything. For example (the only 2 really good ones i Know of) Lords of the Fallen and Kingdoms of Amalur.

That being said, the $80 CE is ama amazing value. Even if the statue is not great. It will be on par with the God of War Ascension CE that was $80, the statue was decent (except for the base), and a statue, steelbook, and season pass DLC for $20 extra you cannot argue with that.

Triszin
12-04-2014, 06:29 PM
Yeah, agreed. I wouldnt mind statues once in a while, but it's like every collectors edition lately was a statue. -.- . I'm almost to the point of saying, if someone wants to toss me 30-50 for statue in the collectors edition I might get it. But I'm having doubts about the game right now. When I see more footage, I'll have a better Idea of what to get.

CollectorFanatic
12-04-2014, 11:53 PM
Im getting both editions. I think this game is going to be amazing. I honestly dont know why everyone is writing this game off already when it literally has only shown about 10 minutes of gameplay of a 2013 early build of the game.

flatout
12-05-2014, 12:07 AM
Who is writing it off?

CollectorFanatic
12-05-2014, 12:11 AM
No one here, just in general. People i work with, people on gaming sites, ect.

flatout
12-05-2014, 12:17 AM
No one here, just in general. People i work with, people on gaming sites, ect.

I do remember the issues with the demo they saw, and that is all that had to report on. Will have to wait until they release better stuff. So really they are to blame for not showing more. Also you would think the would want to show more, so it i kid of telling they they are not (they are ironing out issues).

CollectorFanatic
12-05-2014, 01:12 AM
Yea. Well were supposed to see more at the VG awards and at PS experience so we will see in a few days

Miker525
12-05-2014, 09:42 AM
Im surprised to see people daying negatove things as well. Honestly I'm really banking on this game being amazing. Its a big part of why I actually bought a ps4. Anyway I decided on the CE for now. As much as id love the book I can't justify the extra money. With GCU I'm ending up paying like $65 for the CE so I cant pass that up!

Edit: earlier on this thread Flatout I think you said the CE comes with a season pass? Do you have a source for that? Dont see it listed on any websites as included in the CE

i and i
12-08-2014, 04:57 PM
ordered the collectors edition:
https://www.gamemania.eu/game_images/games/000000000000030746_GM_SCREEN_0001_M.JPG but am also getting the steelbook as bonus ^_^

https://www.gamemania.eu/game_images/games/000000000000028953_GM_PACKAGE_0001_M.JPG

eternix
12-08-2014, 07:57 PM
Here is the both Editions close up:

http://www.ign.com/videos/2014/12/08/the-collectors-edition-of-the-order-1886-up-close-psx-2014

OneLetter
12-10-2014, 01:07 AM
Edit: earlier on this thread Flatout I think you said the CE comes with a season pass? Do you have a source for that? Dont see it listed on any websites as included in the CE

I can confirm that the CE/PE's do NOT. We've never talked about a Season Pass since the reveal of the game at E3 2013.

Letrico
12-10-2014, 07:13 AM
Here is the both Editions close up:

http://www.ign.com/videos/2014/12/08/the-collectors-edition-of-the-order-1886-up-close-psx-2014

Wow.... PE looks so huge. Missus will kill me when it is delivered next year.

Dr_Jengo
12-10-2014, 08:09 AM
Any idea which company produced the statues?

These look really good! Those early promo images from the CEs made them look rubbish. I know those were just digital images but it didn't wow me at all.

I'm guessing these are the original sculpts so hopefully the production ones will be just as good.

CheapAssassin
12-10-2014, 05:20 PM
Any idea which company produced the statues?

These look really good! Those early promo images from the CEs made them look rubbish. I know those were just digital images but it didn't wow me at all.

I'm guessing these are the original sculpts so hopefully the production ones will be just as good.

:spiteful: One thing I can say is... both the statues looking fking awesome. They had them on display at the Playstation Experience.

StayFree( ' 3')
12-10-2014, 08:45 PM
:spiteful: One thing I can say is... both the statues looking fking awesome. They had them on display at the Playstation Experience.

but judging by the box's condition they had on display, I think it's safe to assume that digital river will be shipping these out. :D

CheapAssassin
12-10-2014, 09:24 PM
but judging by the box's condition they had on display, I think it's safe to assume that digital river will be shipping these out. :D

Those dented corners, creases & scratches on the box actually add characteristics to the CE... follow the game theme too. Should be thankful that they add these extra touches to our CEs. :poke:

Btw..
Digital River is not the worst this year...

Miker525
12-11-2014, 08:58 AM
I can confirm that the CE/PE's do NOT. We've never talked about a Season Pass since the reveal of the game at E3 2013.

Thanks for the response OneLetter. That's what I'd thought....no matter I absolutely cannot wait for the game. I honestly can't think of a game I've been this excited for in a very long time, so I'll certainly be picking up one of these editions. As of right now I'm leaning towards CE due to price but honestly that PE is incredible looking. Any word on who is manufacturing the statues. They look like real quality statues which always makes me super excited :D

OneLetter
12-12-2014, 07:54 PM
but judging by the box's condition they had on display...

Ugh, we felt so bad about that. All these HD videos and hi-res photos being taken, and the CE box had a rather large ding from transport to the event.

On the bright side, it proves the statues can hold up in bumpy transport without breaking, so it wasn't all bad news. For those wondering, the PE statue comes all assembled in one piece, and the CE statue comes with the upper railing detached, which you'll need to assemble.

Thanks to everyone that came by and said hi! :D

CheapAssassin
12-12-2014, 07:56 PM
Ugh, we felt so bad about that. All these HD videos and hi-res photos being taken, and the CE box had a rather large ding from transport to the event.

On the bright side, it proves the statues can hold up in bumpy transport without breaking, so it wasn't all bad news. For those wondering, the PE statue comes all assembled in one piece, and the CE statue comes with the upper railing detached, which you'll need to assemble.

Thanks to everyone that came by and said hi! :D

Lol... indeed the packaging manage to protect the statues...

Btw, Thanks for signing my faceplate and my card ;)

U made it hard for me to get those 4 K's cards... xD

Dr_Jengo
12-29-2014, 09:01 AM
http://ic.tweakimg.net/ext/i/2000551335.jpeg

This CE looks to be the same as the UK version but comes with a One Penny coin..

http://tweakers.net/pricewatch/419011/the-order-1886-collectors-edition-playstation-4/specificaties/

Is it a PO bonus? What country is that site from?

GameTrigger
12-29-2014, 09:16 AM
What country is that site from?
Seems to be Amsterdam/Netherlands

Dr_Jengo
12-29-2014, 09:52 AM
Seems to be Amsterdam/Netherlands

Ahh yes looks like.. Any details on the coin?

flatout
12-29-2014, 03:14 PM
I wonder if anyone is there who will do group buying?

comaamen86
12-29-2014, 03:20 PM
Guys I have lots of one penny peices only ten pound each!!!

Dr_Jengo
12-29-2014, 04:29 PM

No one wants your filthy coins.. :nono:

comaamen86
12-29-2014, 04:33 PM
No one wants your filthy coins.. :nono:

But but its a lovely British onepenny

I also have loads of last of us bricks and they not crappy foam, they proper full sized bricks

Only fifteen pound each!!!!!

flatout
12-29-2014, 04:36 PM

I also have loads of last of us bricks and they not crappy foam, they proper full sized bricks

Imagine international shipping cost on them bad boys.... geesh!?

CollectorFanatic
12-29-2014, 04:36 PM
I got limited edition last of us bottles and shivs. $20 doll hairs

Matrix6
12-30-2014, 05:02 AM
Not sure if posted, but JB Exclusive bonus;

https://www.jbhifi.com.au/FileLibrary/ProductResources/Image/124520.jpg

Is the Steelbook Edition a G2 size? Confirm?

Please......tell me moooooore....

ingmar1988
12-30-2014, 11:43 AM
For the one from the Netherland, I could forward a few if wanted. Not sure if many people would be interested? Shop ships free to me, and shipping within Europe is likely to be around 15 euro (if it is under 2kg)

Miker525
01-03-2015, 08:08 AM
Not sure if posted, but JB Exclusive bonus;

https://www.jbhifi.com.au/FileLibrary/ProductResources/Image/124520.jpg

Holy mother of..... I want that so freaking badly.... America why you don't get this!?!?

OrekillZ
01-09-2015, 06:04 PM
It's me, or there is little subject / pre-order goodies?

Matrix6
01-10-2015, 12:53 PM
Not really liking the latest video gameplay for this game :(

OrekillZ
01-10-2015, 01:27 PM
That the airship?

flatout
01-10-2015, 03:07 PM
Yeah I was wondering which one as well.

Matrix6
01-11-2015, 02:49 AM
Yes, the airship gameplay. As glorious as it looks, gameplay is impeded with onscreen displays of QTEs and it happens far too often in one scene.
Normally the "feature" in a game is used more sporadically or on boss fights, but in 1886 it appears like a tutorial at the beginning of a game!
Anyway, I think that was a preview build?! Will they lessen that before release??

flatout
01-11-2015, 02:57 AM
Yes, the airship gameplay. As glorious as it looks, gameplay is impeded with onscreen displays of QTEs and it happens far too often in one scene.
Normally the "feature" in a game is used more sporadically or on boss fights, but in 1886 it appears like a tutorial at the beginning of a game!
Anyway, I think that was a preview build?! Will they lessen that before release??

The devs talked about this as the media noticed as well. There are a lot of little mini games within the game... like hacking the power circuit and each one has its own mini game. Its like lock picking in ACU or Skyrim, or hacking machines in Bioshock... except there seems to be a wide variety of them.

Hard to say what it will be like. I find it best not to get super excited or super turned off by little things in early videos (or even later ones for that matter). If you decide you are on the fence, wait until reviews come out to decide you want it.

Matrix6
01-11-2015, 03:12 AM
With the first ever trailer, to me, they made it look like an action shooter with intense gunning against those creatures. But if they are planning to interrupt my shooting battles with qte's every too often, I'll be keft feeling dissatisfied and lose momentum during the high action shootouts.
I haven't come across any videos with mini games, if they're an essential part of the fame, then why have they not been included in the demo I watched?
Honestly, the abseiling scene shouldn't require so many button interactions when you're only going straight....

But, no, i was never over-excited with the first trailer and the hype didn't get to me
The only thing that has got more of my attention is the Premium Edition!! (Sadly) haha

flatout
01-11-2015, 03:18 AM
In that demo he disabled a power circuit didn't he? Wasn't there a mini game qte for that? May I am misremembering or it was a different clip I watched.

Sounds like you are talking about qte's to progress, like opening the door?

Either way, all I was saying is we need to wait and see what it turns out being... also something that looks bad now may work great. Lets hope it is a great game... but it might not be :D

Matrix6
01-11-2015, 03:27 AM
I was just going to prepare to blow some money on a few CE on this, especially if it turns out to be a really good fun game. I think the Premium will do for me, it looks nice, just hope the quality turns out very decent. And the games...I won't even play for a while, backlog is years worth :/

flatout
01-11-2015, 03:32 AM
I was just going to prepare to blow some money on a few CE on this, especially if it turns out to be a really good fun game. I think the Premium will do for me, it looks nice, just hope the quality turns out very decent. And the games...I won't even play for a while, backlog is years worth :/

Yeah it sucks preparing to dump CE money down on a game that we do not know if it will be great or not. I have faith it will be a great overall game, but I am sure there will be small things that are bad.

Haha... I know right. I have so many games i will not get to :(

CollectorFanatic
01-11-2015, 03:45 AM
I trust ready at dawn. I really dont understand how QTEs are game breakers for some of you. Have you played god of war 3? Loaded with QTEs and its simply an amazing game. Ready at dawns god of wars are equally as good. But...to each his own i guess.

OrekillZ
01-11-2015, 06:51 PM
The QTE have a big place in video games in our time. After so as there are far, and there's not too much (style asura's wrath) for me it's not annoying ... all is that it does not abuse. I look through against a very open world for me, not too prescriptive. The rest is more or months already known superbly beautiful game and simple gameplay (and hopefully innovations)

OrekillZ
01-11-2015, 08:43 PM
On fnac.com or limited edition Collector buy. Sackboy Keychain The order 1886 Available!
http://jeux-video.fnac.com/n384213/Bonus-de-precommande/The-Order-1886-Un-porte-cles-offert?ectrans=1&Origin=zanox1518779

0329liuken
01-12-2015, 02:01 AM
Hong Kong pre-order bonus

http://tapatalk.imageshack.com/v2/15/01/11/362d3a82f97a3eadce24c883aa51ed86.jpg

flatout
01-12-2015, 09:58 AM
Luggage tag?

0329liuken
01-12-2015, 11:57 AM
Luggage tag?

Luggage tag and card holder

CollectorFanatic
01-12-2015, 12:43 PM
Thats actually pretty cool for a pre order bonus

OrekillZ
01-12-2015, 06:16 PM
Hong Kong pre-order bonus

http://tapatalk.imageshack.com/v2/15/01/11/362d3a82f97a3eadce24c883aa51ed86.jpg

Thank you for the info
But how to get it? :(

Nachtfalke
01-23-2015, 09:13 PM
German playstation blog reveals tons of preorder stuff and how you can get it:
http://blog.de.playstation.com/2015/01/23/order-1886-special-editions-und-vorbesteller-boni-im-detail/

flatout
01-23-2015, 09:34 PM
Anyone know where this is a pre-order bonus!? WANT!!!

What country and store?

https://c4.staticflickr.com/8/7484/16160070008_f7db9d215b_n.jpg

Nachtfalke
01-23-2015, 09:38 PM
http://www.wog.ch/index.cfm/search?productTypeID=1&relocate=true&query=The%20order

Switzerland. :)

CheapAssassin
01-23-2015, 09:38 PM
Anyone know where this is a pre-order bonus!? WANT!!!

What country and store?

Same here.. I really hope to get this before scalpers get them....

Rewolution
01-23-2015, 09:39 PM
it's a pre order bonus from Switzerland.

http://www.google.de/imgres?imgurl=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.games.ch%2Fimg%2Fwo g.800.450.ggige.0.jpg&imgrefurl=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.games.ch%2F9395-the-order-1886%2Fnews%2Fcooler-pre-bonus-siegelwachsstemple-set-fuer-vorbesteller-Ioa%2F&h=450&w=800&tbnid=olmOb66QPDK_lM%3A&zoom=1&docid=lg747NAff8TAOM&ei=Qr_CVJHsLcXKPbrfgIAK&tbm=isch&iact=rc&uact=3&dur=633&page=1&start=0&ndsp=20&ved=0CDEQrQMwBg

flatout
01-23-2015, 09:42 PM
From the site it looks like anyone in EU can order... Like UK, France, and Germany too?

If not, anyone from Switzerland on the site?!

Nachtfalke
01-23-2015, 09:47 PM
The beard comb is available at gameware.at.

@flatout: Yep, should be possible.

OrekillZ
01-23-2015, 10:13 PM
From the site it looks like anyone in EU can order... Like UK, France, and Germany too?

If not, anyone from Switzerland on the site?!

Book it in Switzerland or Liechtenstein :(

ingmar1988
01-24-2015, 01:19 PM
why does the playstation.de says the blackwater edition comes with steelbook? I thought it came with regular game only?

Nachtfalke
01-24-2015, 01:26 PM
Probably a mistake. It comes with a normal amaray just with a different cover, like the infamous second son collectors edtion.

Look at this trailer: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m3SZvYlanjc

Anjelaoni
01-24-2015, 03:27 PM

As two members have asked me for help, I have contacted the store (through some inofficial ways of course :) ) about this set. I will get back to you as soon as they answer, maybe a groupbuy will be possible. But due to the strong currency of the Swiss Franc, it will cost you a lot. :haha:

flatout
01-24-2015, 03:29 PM

As two members have asked me for help, I have contacted the store (through some inofficial ways of course :) ) about this set. I will get back to you as soon as they answer, maybe a groupbuy will be possible. But due to the strong currency of the Swiss Franc, it will cost you a lot. :haha:

Wow... thank Anj! Here is to hoping :beg:

Anjelaoni
01-24-2015, 03:31 PM
Surprisingly, this bloody set is really world exclusiv to this shop. Amazing.
Hmmmm, maybe I should buy a lot and sell it over ebay. :ghey:

0329liuken
01-24-2015, 03:32 PM

I believe I was one of the two members who asked for help :) please keep us posted

OrekillZ
01-24-2015, 03:35 PM
Same as 0329liuken ...

flatout
01-24-2015, 03:38 PM
Surprisingly, this bloody set is really world exclusiv to this shop. Amazing.
Hmmmm, maybe I should buy a lot and sell it over ebay. :ghey:

Make no mistake... they will be worth a good deal of money. You should buy extras :taunt: :D

Anjelaoni
01-24-2015, 03:56 PM
Buy aaaaaaaaall the stuff! :D

Just kidding, I would do it for you guys, not for profit. I asked the chief purchaser of the shop (I know him from another forum) about two things: Is it possible to buy just the set (just for me of course), if no, is there a set to every game or is there a limited amount for buyers.
He will answer me, I am sure of it, but maybe not until monday. :)

flatout
01-24-2015, 04:05 PM

Just kidding, I would do it for you guys, not for profit. I asked the chief purchaser of the shop (I know him from another forum) about two things: Is it possible to buy just the set (just for me of course), if no, is there a set to every game or is there a limited amount for buyers.

Lol, yeah I knew ;) Nothing wrong with grabbing a few extras... plus i personally do not expect you to help me for absolutely free. Your time is worth at least a small show of appreciation on my part :thumb:

Sounds good, fingers crossed!

CheapAssassin
01-25-2015, 06:48 PM

:spiteful: Buy all and do a sale thread here.. :bananayes:

Send you a pm.. xD begging for help.

OrekillZ
01-25-2015, 07:08 PM

Excellent news, cool :)

Redmagster
01-25-2015, 08:22 PM
Think we're going to be seeing more of these wax seal sets for different games...

I love quality promo items <3

comaamen86
01-26-2015, 02:12 PM
Same shit as unity, giant candle and door fob reboxed?

Merch
01-26-2015, 06:18 PM
maybe i get some of this kits from my contact in switzerland.

i also contacted my person by wog.ch, but he told me, they can give if away only as set with game!

OrekillZ
01-26-2015, 06:21 PM
:banana:

melt
01-27-2015, 07:40 AM
There will be 'different' version of collectors and premium
Premium

http://asia.playstation.com/file/image/SCEH/News/News/2014-12/TheOrder_PremiumEdition.jpg
Price: HK$1,088/MYR499

Contents:

Collector’s Box
13-inch “The Endless Duel” Statue
Collectable steel book with full game
22 Page Artbook with Black Water Vial with Chain
“Coat of Arms” Stickers
Digital content voucher includes:
The Knight Arsenal DLC
Official game soundtrack (with bonus tracks)
Unreleased behind-the-scenes footage

Collectors

http://asia.playstation.com/file/image/SCEH/News/News/2014-12/TheOrder_CollectorsEdition.jpg

Price: HK$568/MYR249
Contents:

7 -inch “Galahad Under Fire” Statue
“Coat of Arms” Stickers
The Knight Arsenal DLC

flatout
01-27-2015, 03:05 PM
Not sure if anyone has posted about this... the Premium Edition is no longer sold out:

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00KVQ78B2

flatout
01-27-2015, 03:26 PM
:D :D :D

http://i61.tinypic.com/1zxkri1.jpg

CollectorFanatic
01-27-2015, 03:38 PM
Well thats cool. I hope everyone who wanted the premium edition can score one while theyre back up. I cant wait to play this game

0329liuken
01-27-2015, 03:58 PM
:D :D :D

http://i61.tinypic.com/1zxkri1.jpg

The hair of the monster is different between these two statues as far as I can tell

flatout
01-27-2015, 04:04 PM
The hair of the monster is different between these two statues as far as I can tell

That pic up top was from the PSX (I think you are thinking of the less hairy prototype version), so I think it was the most recent version of the statue (I could be wrong though).

The earlier version was less hairy:

http://image.noelshack.com/fichiers/2014/35/1409457160-the-order-1886-premium-edition-2.jpg

Here is the one from PSX (most recent):
http://venturebeat.com/2014/12/09/scenes-from-the-playstation-experience-2014-gallery/
http://1u88jj3r4db2x4txp44yqfj1.wpengine.netdna-cdn.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/12/The-Order-Statue-800x452.jpg

From what i can tell based on the most recent version the silver one is just a silver version. Same thing but silver. But it is limited (100 they say).

bravoguy
01-27-2015, 05:30 PM
Just saw on amazon.com premium edition is up for preorder once again :)

flatout
01-27-2015, 05:36 PM
Just saw on amazon.com premium edition is up for preorder once again :)

Nice so EU one is too? I posted the US one was back up earlier... so if both are back that is good news for everyone here who wanted one.

Personally I do not like the pose of the statue.

bravoguy
01-27-2015, 05:40 PM
Size of the statue with premium edition matters and is pretty different too.

flatout
01-27-2015, 05:57 PM
Size of the statue with premium edition matters and is pretty different too.

I am not sure what you are talking about bravo. Are you talking about the difference between the Premium Statue and the Premium Statue that is silver. Or are you talking about the Premium Statue VS. the Collectors Edition Statue?

bravoguy
01-27-2015, 06:18 PM
I mean premium edition statue is bigger 13" compared to collector's edition 7" statue size and the action of premium edition statue seems even better in my opinion.

flatout
01-27-2015, 06:40 PM
I mean premium edition statue is bigger 13" compared to collector's edition 7" statue size and the action of premium edition statue seems even better in my opinion.

Oh yeah I knew that ;) I just really dislike the pose of the Premium. I hate poses that are in action like that... especially "falling" poses. It looks silly to me... Galahad is floating way off the base.

Merch
01-27-2015, 07:28 PM
lol, but nice try flatout

flatout
01-27-2015, 07:35 PM
lol, but nice try flatout

Huh? :shrug: :scratch:

Merch
01-27-2015, 07:37 PM
to buy silver lack and make the simple one to limited silver one :)

flatout
01-27-2015, 07:39 PM
to buy silver lack and make the simple one to limited silver one :)

Hahahaha :D That would be funny.

I was wondering what you meant. I actually did not even think of that, I was just making a joke with the pic. OMW, I should try that :banana: :lmao:

CollectorFanatic
01-27-2015, 08:13 PM
I wonder how many people are going to spray paint their premium statues and try selling them as the limited of 100 silver premium statues?

flatout
01-27-2015, 08:16 PM
I wonder how many people are going to spray paint their premium statues and try selling them as the limited of 100 silver premium statues?

Lol... well no one smart. It is not just blanket silver... there is shading done to it in detail too.

CollectorFanatic
01-27-2015, 08:19 PM
someones going to try it. Especially if itll score them alot more money in the end.

CheapAssassin
01-27-2015, 09:17 PM
I can see someone would attempt it, and take some blurry pictures and put them on ebay.

flatout
01-27-2015, 09:20 PM
Yeah there are some super shady people out there. I simply cannot understand that mentality... it is so far disconnected from what is moral it is hard to see anyone doing it. But then again it is hard to understand people who scam on eBay... but it happens everyday. I got lucky when I sold my Fortune Hunter Edition recently... got a great honest buyer. With something like that though I now take a video of me boxing it up for extra evidence and insurance purposes.

Just thought of something... if someone was a decent airbush painter they could pull it off and make it look real though (as in paint it the silver color and airbrush the finer shading details).

PulpSuicide
01-27-2015, 09:49 PM
There will be 'different' version of collectors and premium
Premium

http://asia.playstation.com/file/image/SCEH/News/News/2014-12/TheOrder_PremiumEdition.jpg
Price: HK$1,088/MYR499

Contents:

Collector’s Box
13-inch “The Endless Duel” Statue
22 Page Artbook with Black Water Vial with Chain
“Coat of Arms” Stickers
The Knight Arsenal DLC

Collectors

http://asia.playstation.com/file/image/SCEH/News/News/2014-12/TheOrder_CollectorsEdition.jpg

Price: HK$568/MYR249
Contents:

7 -inch “Galahad Under Fire” Statue
“Coat of Arms” Stickers
The Knight Arsenal DLC

Wait, wut do you mean by dat? I'm about to preorder the premium edition for M'sia and I don't want to regret my purchase as 500 ringgit is not cheap. Mind elaborate more on it?

flatout
01-27-2015, 09:53 PM
Wait, wut do you mean by dat? I'm about to preorder the premium edition for M'sia and I don't want to regret my purchase as 500 ringgit is not cheap. Mind elaborate more on it?

I might be off here but I think he was just saying what most of us already knew... that there is a Premium Edition and a Collectors Edition.

melt
01-27-2015, 11:05 PM
That was the Asia version its basically the same thing well except is R3 instead of R1

PulpSuicide
01-27-2015, 11:15 PM
I might be off here but I think he was just saying what most of us already knew... that there is a Premium Edition and a Collectors Edition.

That was the Asia version its basically the same thing well except is R3 instead of R1

Oh I see. Thanks for all those fast replies.

Nachtfalke
02-03-2015, 08:03 PM
The Order: 1886 Collector's Edition Unboxing (US-Version):
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1E7MTpd7NOs

eternix
02-03-2015, 08:10 PM
The Order: 1886 Collector's Edition Unboxing (US-Version):
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1E7MTpd7NOs

Thanks for posting this luv :hug:
Lovely detail. Hopefully they make a video of the premium edition.

flatout
02-03-2015, 08:13 PM
Damn, the game comes inside of the steelbook. They really need collectors on their design teams. Also putting the steelbook on top like that so that any hit to the cover instantly hits the steelbook was poor design.

eternix
02-03-2015, 08:17 PM
Damn, the game comes inside of the steelbook. They really need collectors on their design teams. Also putting the steelbook on top like that so that any hit to the cover instantly hits the steelbook was poor design.

I agree with you. Some of these companies need a collector's perspective. It would definitely help plus unboxing it should be an art in itself. Far cry 4, Tales of symphonia chronicles, and Wolfenstein are some of the best to me.

flatout
02-03-2015, 08:29 PM
Thanks for posting this luv :hug:
Lovely detail. Hopefully they make a video of the premium edition.

This shows a bit of the Premium and Collectors:

TGF1YJsB9nI

I agree with you. Some of these companies need a collector's perspective. It would definitely help plus unboxing it should be an art in itself.

Thanks. Yeah they just need to hire someone who genuinely collects and is passionate about it. I hear "Oh I collect gaming collectables." from some of these guys when I mention this and I just do not think they get what I mean. Most of those guys get that stuff given to them and the fact that they display the items makes them feel like they "collect" like we do... but it is a bit different. They are not passionate (or as passionate.. okay well to be honest no obsessed like we are :D ) about it.

eternix
02-03-2015, 08:32 PM
This shows a bit of the Premium and Collectors:

TGF1YJsB9nI

Thanks. Yeah they just need to hire someone who genuinely collects and is passionate about it. I hear "Oh I collect gaming collectables." from some of these guys when I mention this and I just do not think they get what I mean. Most of those guys get that stuff given to them and the fact that they display the items makes them feel like they "collect" like we do... but it is a bit different. They are not passionate (or as passionate.. okay well to be honest no obsessed like we are :D ) about it.

I just got word they're most likely going to do an unboxing of the premium edition.

flatout
02-03-2015, 08:34 PM
Oh yeah they will definitely. Just wanted to post that for you in case you wanted to see some now as you mentioned it ;)

Letrico
02-03-2015, 10:40 PM
Urgh I hate steelbooks with frames. Why can't they do a nice flat smooth steelbook like the othes.

comaamen86
02-04-2015, 11:54 AM
1E7MTpd7NOs

OrekillZ
02-04-2015, 09:08 PM
http://www.onlysp.com/user-early-copy-order-1886-beaten-game-within-5-hours/
:(

flatout
02-04-2015, 09:11 PM
That whole article is flawed. It is all based one timestamps on someones PSN account for trophies.

To be honest 8-10 hours taking my time is good for a shooter for me. So sounds about right. I hate it when games overstay their welcome.

CollectorFanatic
02-04-2015, 09:15 PM
Take that with a grain of salt. He probably skipped cutscenes and just ran through the game just to see how fast he can beat it. If its 8-10 hrs its well worth it in my book.

OrekillZ
02-04-2015, 09:19 PM
5 hours without cutscenes I think.
He had to make a right to do in so little time, I expect a 8-10 hours at least I hope

CheapAssassin
02-04-2015, 09:19 PM
That whole article is flawed. It is all based one timestamps on someones PSN account for trophies.

To be honest 8-10 hours taking my time is good for a shooter for me. So sounds about right. I hate it when games overstay their welcome.

Take that with a grain of salt. He probably skipped cutscenes and just ran through the game just to see how fast he can beat it. If its 8-10 hrs its well worth it in my book.

Stupid article really.. first title claimed finished within 5 hours, then in the article they edited it and then said it could be longer than 5 hours. Fishing for viewers. zZz.

Play the game yourself and decide whether u like it or if it sucks.

flatout
02-04-2015, 10:07 PM
Just found this pic and thought it was funny:

http://images.multiplayer.it/thumbs/images/2014/12/25/1419505306-the-order-1886-happy-holidays_jpg_1400x0_q85.jpg

flatout
02-04-2015, 10:10 PM
Oh BTW, I messaged that guy on PSN and he said it definitely took longer then 5 hours. The first trophy was no wear near the beginning of the game he said.

Anyone else notice how long messages on PSN take to load... forever.

Letrico
02-04-2015, 10:35 PM
Well he might have played on Easy Mode too. Just run through things with almost infinite bullet since easy mode tend to do have tons of bullets to pick up.

I think playing it normally would take up to 10+ hours. Which is actually ideal for games like these. Uncharted have similar completion time to.

Redmagster
02-04-2015, 10:52 PM
I'm with Flatty on the 'games that outstay their welcome' comment.

I like to know there's an end in sight...

On a separate note you've all missed some critical detail on the silver figure - the hands of the monster are in completely different positions..... They are NOT the same base figure at all IMO :thumb:

CheapAssassin
02-04-2015, 11:17 PM

On a separate note you've all missed some critical detail on the silver figure - the hands of the monster are in completely different positions..... They are NOT the same base figure at all IMO :thumb:

Hmm Mag, I tried looking at the silver and the colored statues.. what exactly is different of the monster's hands?

Redmagster
02-04-2015, 11:24 PM
Hmm Mag, I tried looking at the silver and the colored statues.. what exactly is different of the monster's hands?

Unless it's just the camera angle I'm pretty sure that his left hand is much more upright in the one version

comaamen86
02-04-2015, 11:28 PM

Oh that's why I couldn't sleep for the past week

Glad that's solved

Also Don't care how Kong or short a game is as long as its fun

Redmagster
02-04-2015, 11:47 PM
Oh that's why I couldn't sleep for the past week

Glad that's solved

Also Don't care how Kong or short a game is as long as its fun

:lmao:

Glad to be of service... ;) :thumb:

flatout
02-04-2015, 11:50 PM

Yeah I hate it when I feel like I am just pushing through to finish a game.

Unless it's just the camera angle I'm pretty sure that his left hand is much more upright in the one version

I noticed this too but assumed it was the angle. You have to think... that would be an odd thing to say "Look at this variant... it is silver and has a different hand on it."). :D

We will have to wait for someone to get them both and compare in person to see if there are slight variations in the sculpt, but I am putting money down on them being the exact same sculpt... only difference being the paint.

Redmagster
02-04-2015, 11:56 PM
Yeah I hate it when I feel like I am just pushing through to finish a game.

I noticed this too but assumed it was the angle. You have to think... that would be an odd thing to say "Look at this variant... it is silver and has a different hand on it."). :D

We will have to wait for someone to get them both and compare in person to see if there are slight variations in the sculpt, but I am putting money down on them being the exact same sculpt... only difference being the paint.

Would make much more sense for them to be the same with a different finish... Wait and see pie it is then!! :poke:

flatout
02-05-2015, 12:01 AM
Would make much more sense for them to be the same with a different finish... Wait and see pie it is then!! :poke:

:poke:

I think it is, but there is also that version there are pictures of out there that is hairless.

CheapAssassin
02-05-2015, 12:06 AM
Different hand position and hairless... Hmmm, you both are out of Order.

flatout
02-05-2015, 12:20 AM
Different hand position and hairless... Hmmm, you both are out of Order.

Yeah it is weird... they have shown two different versions:

The earlier version was less hairy:

http://image.noelshack.com/fichiers/2014/35/1409457160-the-order-1886-premium-edition-2.jpg

Here is the one from PSX (most recent):
http://venturebeat.com/2014/12/09/scenes-from-the-playstation-experience-2014-gallery/
http://1u88jj3r4db2x4txp44yqfj1.wpengine.netdna-cdn.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/12/The-Order-Statue-800x452.jpg

The hairy one is the most recent and was a PSX right Jon?

CheapAssassin
02-05-2015, 12:23 AM
Yuuup.. I saw the Hairy one. Which do you guys prefer? Shaved or Hairy?

flatout
02-05-2015, 12:30 AM
Yuuup.. I saw the Hairy one. Which do you guys prefer? Shaved or Hairy?

Depends on what we are talking about. :haha:

CheapAssassin
02-05-2015, 12:39 AM
Depends on what we are talking about. :haha:

I prefer the Hairy one, looks more Natural. The thickness of hair is just right. :haha:

OrekillZ
02-05-2015, 05:32 AM
Hairyyyyyyyyyy :rotf:

Brandon Storm
02-05-2015, 05:50 AM
So who wants to cry with me?

Ordered the Premium Edition (and Collector's Edition) on June 11th, as soon as it was available.

Got this email today:

"Hello,
We're writing about order # ***-*******-******* for “The Order: 1886 Premium Edition.” Unfortunately, we’re encountering supply issues with this item and we’ve had to cancel your order. You have not been charged.
We're sorry for any disappointment or inconvenience this may cause."

Wow. Thanks Amazon. 15 days before release, no time to find another one since it's long sold out everywhere.

Great.

Why couldn't they just ask me if I wanted to keep it on my order for if it eventually comes in? Why just remove it completely as a surprise?

The best part:

"To help make up for the inconvenience, we would like to offer you a 10% discount on the item “The Order: 1886 Collector’s Edition”", which doesn't work because I've already purchased it, and due to a technical issue, it wasn't able to be discounted further.

God... dammit.

enesis
02-05-2015, 06:19 AM

Ordered the Premium Edition (and Collector's Edition) on June 11th, as soon as it was available.

Got this email today:

"Hello,
We're writing about order # ***-*******-******* for “The Order: 1886 Premium Edition.” Unfortunately, we’re encountering supply issues with this item and we’ve had to cancel your order. You have not been charged.

Wow. Thanks Amazon. 15 days before release, no time to find another one since it's long sold out everywhere.

Great.

Why couldn't they just ask me if I wanted to keep it on my order for if it eventually comes in? Why just remove it completely as a surprise?

The best part:

"To help make up for the inconvenience, we would like to offer you a 10% discount on the item “The Order: 1886 Collector’s Edition”", which doesn't work because I've already purchased it, and due to a technical issue, it wasn't able to be discounted further.

God... dammit.
It was terrible news !

If you need premium Asia version ( have the same content ) , I can help
The only thing to worry is shipping cost

Dreamcazman
02-05-2015, 06:25 AM
Sent you a PM Brandon Storm. ;)

Brandon Storm
02-05-2015, 02:08 PM
It was terrible news !

If you need premium Asia version ( have the same content ) , I can help
The only thing to worry is shipping cost

Thanks very much for the help. I'm not sure I can afford it with the shipping cost. I'll have to wait and see what becomes of things on this side of the planet.

I had originally purchased it during the E3 promo for Amazon which was if you buy 3 games you get 30% off, which was really the only reason I could afford it in the first place, haha.

Sent you a PM Brandon Storm. ;)

Received and replied, thanks!

flatout
02-05-2015, 02:26 PM
Thanks very much for the help. I'm not sure I can afford it with the shipping cost. I'll have to wait and see what becomes of things on this side of the planet.

I had originally purchased it during the E3 promo for Amazon which was if you buy 3 games you get 30% off, which was really the only reason I could afford it in the first place, haha.

Received and replied, thanks!

PM me if you still need one Brandon ;)

Texas Fire
02-06-2015, 12:25 AM
What is this game similar too? Is this game supposed to be a big hit or so? I'm definitely out of the loop with this one...

TF

flatout
02-06-2015, 12:30 AM
What is this game similar too? Is this game supposed to be a big hit or so? I'm definitely out of the loop with this one...

TF

Well the feel of it is kind of Dishonored-ish... but the combat is more akin to cover base shooters like Vanquish and Gears of War.

It is by Ready at Dawn who made the (in my opinion) amazing God of War games on the PSP. Also they mad Daxter on PSP.

I predict it will be a great game... probably nothing Uncharted worthy. Much better then Beyond Two Souls and not as good as Uncharted/TLOU... so inFAMOUS good perhaps :D

CroGo
02-06-2015, 02:56 AM
Premium edition is available again on Amazon.com!

CollectorFanatic
02-06-2015, 02:58 AM
Why would they cancel a bunch of orders and then reopen them?!

CroGo
02-06-2015, 03:10 AM
I think they cancelled premium edition on Canadian Amazon only!?

Brandon Storm
02-09-2015, 01:03 PM
I think they cancelled premium edition on Canadian Amazon only!?

It would seem so.

I guess I'm the only one getting screwed here.

A very kind user is helping me with it, but with the Canadian dollar suddenly being what it is (down to $.80 to $1USD) it's not seemingly feasible to import. I did some math and it looked like without shipping, it's already over $200CAD for me.

God damned Amazon.ca.

CroGo
02-09-2015, 01:17 PM
Sorry to hear about your problems with Amazon! It's a shame for a company like Amazon to screw their customers in that way!
I've managed to place an order on US Amazon for both Collectors and Premium editions of the game. It cost me 305 USD total, with customs fees and postage to the UK.

Brandon Storm
02-09-2015, 01:22 PM
It's nuts. I don't know why they couldn't just say "Hey, we're having trouble getting this. Is late better than never?", instead of just taking it right off my order.

It's not like they didn't have plenty of time to warn me, I ordered in June!

The worst part is that I got it as part of a bundle deal and got 30% off, which was really the only reason I was able to afford it (had a sick cat with expensive medical bills). Now I'm grasping at straws just trying to find the cheapest way to get the statue and the artbook, and coming up with basically no options other than to wait and hopefully not get screwed on eBay (or check around here).

Luckily for you the GBP has a higher value than the USD, so it's not so bad. Congratulations, I'm very jealous!

CroGo
02-09-2015, 03:07 PM
Hopefully you'll get the statue and the artbook for a 'normal' amount, I did see few listed on Ebay already!

CheapAssassin
02-09-2015, 04:56 PM
It's nuts. I don't know why they couldn't just say "Hey, we're having trouble getting this. Is late better than never?", instead of just taking it right off my order.

It's not like they didn't have plenty of time to warn me, I ordered in June!

The worst part is that I got it as part of a bundle deal and got 30% off, which was really the only reason I was able to afford it (had a sick cat with expensive medical bills). Now I'm grasping at straws just trying to find the cheapest way to get the statue and the artbook, and coming up with basically no options other than to wait and hopefully not get screwed on eBay (or check around here).

Luckily for you the GBP has a higher value than the USD, so it's not so bad. Congratulations, I'm very jealous!

Man... Amazon.ca shouldnt have done that.. I have a feeling that the collectors edition will be made available again after launch. Just too many scalpers hoarding the units. So once they cannot sell it on fleebay, they would cancel their orders most likely.

flatout
02-09-2015, 05:05 PM
Man... Amazon.ca shouldnt have done that.. I have a feeling that the collectors edition will be made available again after launch. Just too many scalpers hoarding the units. So once they cannot sell it on fleebay, they would cancel their orders most likely.

You mean the Premium Edition? The CE is still available everywhere. The Premium has come up for sale again a few more times on Amazon and for around a day or more each time so it has been very much available (this is why even on eBay they are selling for less the $200 shipped which is like $30 more then what you would pay on Amazon.... so anyone re-selling hem is making $10 after fees, lol). That was not Brandon's issue though... his issue it that they canceled his order.

CheapAssassin
02-09-2015, 05:22 PM
You mean the Premium Edition? The CE is still available everywhere. The Premium has come up for sale again a few more times on Amazon and for around a day or more each time so it has been very much available (this is why even on eBay they are selling for less the $200 shipped which is like $30 more then what you would pay on Amazon.... so anyone re-selling hem is making $10 after fees, lol). That was not Brandon's issue though... his issue it that they canceled his order.

Yea I think it sux really especially after applying the discount code and all, and his order was cancelled in the end.. But like you said, I bet Amazon will have left over stocks after the game is launched.

flatout
02-09-2015, 05:25 PM
Yea I think it sux really especially after applying the discount code and all, and his order was cancelled in the end.. But like you said, I bet Amazon will have left over stocks after the game is launched.

Yeah that part is a major bummer. I think they should give him a voucher for a future discount to make up for that.

Yeah I bet more will turn up, but it is hard to stake getting one on that or chose to take the more expensive option of importing.

barnaba
02-09-2015, 07:14 PM
its available now http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00KVQ78B2/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o01_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

Resseh
02-09-2015, 09:07 PM
wtf. thats not much more expensive than the uk version which only has the vial :/

comaamen86
02-09-2015, 09:52 PM

Got this email today:

"Hello,

Great.

The best part:

God... dammit.

Show them the info and get a ten percent refund they should do it

CroGo
02-09-2015, 09:57 PM
wtf. thats not much more expensive than the uk version which only has the vial :/

And if you order US collectors edition from Amazon.com, it will cost you approx £73 with p+p to the UK and customs fees, which is cheaper than the UK version with free delivery and no custom fees!

http://www.amazon.com/Order-1886-Collectors-PlayStation-4/dp/B00KVQ76YG/ref=sr_1_2?ie=UTF8&qid=1423519003&sr=8-2&keywords=the+order+1886

Brandon Storm
02-09-2015, 11:03 PM
flatout and Dreamcazman were very thoughtful in letting me know it's up for order again.

I grabbed one while I could, but I really can't afford it. I can't even part out the pieces I don't need (literally everything but the statue/artbook) for enough to make up a reasonable difference.

Right now, with the current state of the Canadian Dollar, my order total is $260.59, which is waaaaaay beyond my budget (and my sanity). I'm hoping by the time it ships the dollar has evened out and it won't be so bad when I'm charged. However, if February 19th rolls around, and that CAD is still sitting this low, I'll have to cancel and try my luck at just buying the pieces I need.

More bad news is that I heard that it's not just a stock issue in Canada in a traditional sense, but that it was completely CANCELED without notification in Canada. Even when you're on the Playstation Canada website looking at it, there's no more image for the Premium edition, and when you click the link for it, it brings you to a '404 page not found' error.

Canada kind of got the rug pulled out from under us on this one. Sheesh. What a mess.

Definitely going to ask CS to give me a discount on something else, or a gift card for the future. I'm not one to feel entitled to things, but they really screwed me here.

Letrico
02-09-2015, 11:10 PM
flatout and Dreamcazman were very thoughtful in letting me know it's up for order again.

I grabbed one while I could, but I really can't afford it. I can't even part out the pieces I don't need (literally everything but the statue/artbook) for enough to make up a reasonable difference.

Right now, with the current state of the Canadian Dollar, my order total is $260.59, which is waaaaaay beyond my budget (and my sanity). I'm hoping by the time it ships the dollar has evened out and it won't be so bad when I'm charged. However, if February 19th rolls around, and that CAD is still sitting this low, I'll have to cancel and try my luck at just buying the pieces I need.

More bad news is that I heard that it's not just a stock issue in Canada in a traditional sense, but that it was completely CANCELED without notification in Canada. Even when you're on the Playstation Canada website looking at it, there's no more image for the Premium edition, and when you click the link for it, it brings you to a '404 page not found' error.

Canada kind of got the rug pulled out from under us on this one. Sheesh. What a mess.

Definitely going to ask CS to give me a discount on something else, or a gift card for the future. I'm not one to feel entitled to things, but they really screwed me here.

How did yours from amazon total up to be $260? Mine is only around $200 converted.

Brandon Storm
02-09-2015, 11:15 PM
No clue.

Here's the breakdown.

http://i.imgur.com/n3umfqz.jpg

http://i.imgur.com/Hh8JWk5.jpg

If I can just sell one more kidney, I should be able to break even. Keep an eye out for my b/s/t thread if you need a donor.

Letrico
02-09-2015, 11:18 PM
Eh? Weird. Do you get hit by import tax or something? Mine is only $159.47 total

Brandon Storm
02-09-2015, 11:21 PM
Heavens to Betsy, yes. So much import/tax (and possibly some more tax, it warns me). All these motherfuckers with their hands in my pockets! Leave my wallet alone you vultures!

Letrico
02-09-2015, 11:27 PM
Heavens to Betsy, yes. So much import/tax (and possibly some more tax, it warns me). All these motherfuckers with their hands in my pockets! Leave my wallet alone you vultures!

Aha, bloody taxes! I'm actually thinking of cancelling myself as well... I'm a little tight right now with debts right now. I might just cancel that and grab a local copy.

Dreamcazman
02-10-2015, 04:45 AM
I tried to redirect the copy I have on order to Brandon, but the Amazon site kept erroring for some reason. I could change it to any other Australian address though. :scratch:

I think I'll cancel mine too (unless someone from Australia wants it) and pick up the standard CE instead.

EDIT: Brandon, those tax prices are insane, first the US adds it's tax, then it seems you get slugged again! :wtf:

In a way, I love it here in Australia, the price you see is the price you pay, no additional taxes. :bananayes:

flatout
02-10-2015, 04:56 AM
I tried to redirect the copy I have on order to Brandon, but the Amazon site kept erroring for some reason. I could change it to any other Australian address though. :scratch:

I think I'll cancel mine too (unless someone from Australia wants it) and pick up the standard CE instead.

EDIT: Brandon, those tax prices are insane, first the US adds it's tax, then it seems you get slugged again! :wtf:

In a way, I love it here in Australia, the price you see is the price you pay, no additional taxes. :bananayes:

Yeah there is an issue with that one. I tried to change mine for him as well and it would not work, I even tried changing to to my other address and it would not let me so it was something wrong with the system.

Glad they came back up for him to snag one.

Amazon is collecting tax in about half the states now. Luckily mine is not one, BUT they collect for where it is shipped and not where it is paid for (this does not make sense to me as where the money comes from should be the place taxed or not).

Brandon Storm
02-10-2015, 06:23 AM

The taxes/duties/import fees are beyond silly. But it's also the currency conversion right now. Our dollar is the lowest it's been in a long time. Normally we're about a nickel->dime or so off from the USD, but we're sitting at nearly a quarter off at the moment and it's making buying anything from just across the border totally unmanageable.

Yeah there is an issue with that one. I tried to change mine for him as well and it would not work, I even tried changing to to my other address and it would not let me so it was something wrong with the system.

Glad they came back up for him to snag one.

Amazon is collecting tax in about half the states now. Luckily mine is not one, BUT they collect for where it is shipped and not where it is paid for (this does not make sense to me as where the money comes from should be the place taxed or not).

I think the universe is conspiring against me on this one. I just wasn't meant to have it.

I'm probably just going to have to watch your unboxing video and live vicariously through you.

For reference, when I was getting this during the E3 promo, my total for it was $130CAD, so grabbing that one from Amazon.com has literally doubled my intended investment. Hoping for a miraculous spike in the Canadian dollar right around release day to make this dream come true.

Thanks for your help though guys, I appreciate it.

GameTrigger
02-10-2015, 12:02 PM
Unboxing The Order: 1886 - Blackwater Edition
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lR4hLpbgviI

CollectorFanatic
02-10-2015, 02:24 PM
glad i got american versions

Brandon Storm
02-10-2015, 03:14 PM
I think it looks awesome. We get stickers in ours, they got actual woven patches. I would've liked to have had access to this one. That box alone is a great display piece.

Lemur
02-11-2015, 02:07 PM
The blackwater box looks great but sadly no steelbook in this edition so booo :blackeye:

flatout
02-11-2015, 02:59 PM
That guys voice really gets to me for some reason :D

Sucks the vial is not a working vial. I am sure the US one is the exact same thing.

Redmagster
02-11-2015, 06:10 PM
That vial looks good quality - impressed with a chain when I thought they might go with a leather thong.....

Shame it doesn't actually open though :(

Nice edition - for those who don't like steels or figures... :poke:

comaamen86
02-11-2015, 08:01 PM
Looks shit

MadMan5
02-12-2015, 10:42 PM
Where is the coin that comes with this edition ? Or am I wrong.

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk

CheapAssassin
02-12-2015, 11:17 PM
Where is the coin that comes with this edition ? Or am I wrong.

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk

What coin?

CroGo
02-13-2015, 03:13 AM
Think coin is in the Dutch edition

flatout
02-13-2015, 06:43 AM
He is asking about the pre-order bonus, I think.

Merch
02-13-2015, 07:19 AM
If someone wants The Order 1886 Arsenal des Ritters exklusiv German Steelbook with game, please contact me. I can make group buy for you all! Price probably 69,99 euro + 3,50 euro for shipping or tracked shipping 5,60 euro

flatout
02-13-2015, 07:36 AM
That's nice of you Merch. I personally am not into steelbooks but I know some members love them.

comaamen86
02-13-2015, 07:37 AM
If someone wants The Order 1886 Arsenal des Ritters exklusiv German Steelbook with game, please contact me. I can make group buy for you all! Price probably 69,99 euro + 3,50 euro for shipping or tracked shipping 5,60 euro

Not for me but there is no one I would trust more to do a group buy:beer:

flatout
02-13-2015, 08:33 AM
Premium Edition is up again on Amazon:

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00KVQ78B2/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o00_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

CheapAssassin
02-13-2015, 10:51 PM
Think coin is in the Dutch edition

Pre Order from Netherlands get a coin? Is there any link to it?

CroGo
02-14-2015, 12:32 AM
Pre Order from Netherlands get a coin? Is there any link to it?

Here you go, mate:

http://tweakers.net/pricewatch/419011/the-order-1886-collectors-edition-playstation-4/specificaties/

http://ic.tweakimg.net/ext/i/2000551335.jpeg

flatout
02-14-2015, 04:44 AM
That coin is sweet.

If anyone still needs a Premium Edition in the US (or anywhere really) let me know soon as I grabbed one for Brandon Storm when he needed one and I have yet to cancel it. But I am going to cancel it soon if no one needs it so it can be added to the number when/if they open sales back up for a short time again. So basically if you keep missing when they are up and want a sure thing let me know in the next couple days and I will just transfer it to you :thumb:

Dreamcazman
02-14-2015, 06:23 AM
If anyone still needs a Premium Edition in the US (or anywhere really) let me know soon as I grabbed one for Brandon Storm when he needed one and I have yet to cancel it.
I've got one too if anyone wants one and you're from Australia. With priority shipping it comes to $175US or around $225AUD.

If I don't get an answer in the next day, I'll cancel it.

Nachtfalke
02-14-2015, 06:10 PM

I'm confused. According to the pictures and Infos, that steelbook from Media Markt and Saturn with Arsenal des Ritter DLC (Knight's Arsenal) is the same I got from gameware.at today.

http://www.gameware.at/info/space/The+Order+1886+Limited+Steelbook+Edition+---plus---+DLC?emphasize=P4-THORSE

The pictures are different, but my steelbook looks exactly like this:
https://farm8.staticflickr.com/7295/16480200391_1f807f76b8_o.jpg

And you can buy this steelbook at other places aswell, like game.co.uk, all with Knight's Arsenal DLC.

The german Amazon steelbook for example has the same picture like gameware and game.co.uk, but comes with the Ausdauer des Ritters DLC.

And checking youtube for unboxings, I always see the first steelbook, so how exactly is the other one looking? I'm guessing this picture here is just an earlier promopic? http://www.gameware.at/static-ap/Gameware/DerivedProductCovers/Zoomed/P4-THORSE.jpg

Merch
02-14-2015, 06:22 PM
No Amazon.de for example has the last one, saturn and media markt has the other one.
Amazon is called Ausdauer des Ritter steelbook and Saturn is arsenal des Ritters

Nachtfalke
02-14-2015, 06:36 PM
Yeah, I got that. I'm just saying that you can get Arsenal des Ritters (Knight's Arsenal) Steelbook not only from Saturn and Media Markt. Gameware sells them also, I got that one. Also game.co.uk

http://www.game.co.uk/en/the-order-1886-limited-edition-only-at-game-312356?catGroupId=

It has the picture from the the Amazon Steelbook but the DLC from the Saturn/Media Markt Steelbook (Knights Arsenal = Arsenal des Ritter). I hope you understand, what I'm referring to. :)

Edit: Unboxing for the Limited Edition Knights Arsenal Steelbook (same copy I got today from gameware.at)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D7jXgZBHifs

CheapAssassin
02-15-2015, 04:54 AM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D7jXgZBHifs

That unboxing video annoys the hell out of me. Why keep showing the inside?? Show me the front cover of the steelbook, those nice carved patterns!!

Brandon Storm
02-15-2015, 02:21 PM
That coin is sweet.

If anyone still needs a Premium Edition in the US (or anywhere really) let me know soon as I grabbed one for Brandon Storm when he needed one and I have yet to cancel it. But I am going to cancel it soon if no one needs it so it can be added to the number when/if they open sales back up for a short time again. So basically if you keep missing when they are up and want a sure thing let me know in the next couple days and I will just transfer it to you :thumb:

I've got one too if anyone wants one and you're from Australia. With priority shipping it comes to $175US or around $225AUD.

If I don't get an answer in the next day, I'll cancel it.

Well, mine is officially up for grabs before I cancel it as well. Canadian dollar never recovered, and I can't justify spending like $260+CAD on this thing.

So, if anyone wants it at cost, let one of the three of us know!

CollectorFanatic
02-15-2015, 04:50 PM
Uhh maybe im out of the loop but what exactally happened to the canadian dollar?

Brandon Storm
02-15-2015, 08:53 PM
Uhh maybe im out of the loop but what exactally happened to the canadian dollar?

Bank of Canada something, low oil prices blah blah blah, American dollar strengthening yadda yadda.

I'm no economist, but I am mad. (http://www.cbc.ca/news/business/canadian-dollar-drops-to-79-cents-on-fears-of-another-rate-cut-1.2952331)

Dreamcazman
02-15-2015, 10:16 PM
I cancelled mine already. :(

Raven
02-15-2015, 10:23 PM
I did the same - contents and price didn't make it a must have for me (referring to Premium Edition).

Currently it is 1 US Dollar to 0.65 GBP

Remember the good importing times when it was as low as 1 USD to 0.49GBP

Sticking with steelbook only.

Dreamcazman
02-15-2015, 10:29 PM
Yeah, our Australian dollar is up to shit too. However I'll still be getting the regular $80 CE from Amazon, I prefer it to the CE we're getting here, plus it's cheaper even with postage ($120 vs $130).

It's cheaper for me to buy from the UK atm.

Mike1888
02-15-2015, 11:48 PM
This game is looking like a HUGE flop. Gameplay has always looked bad, now it has come out that the game can be beaten in under 5 hours and there's no mp. So beware buying editions and merch for this game, it might not be worth much.

flatout
02-15-2015, 11:54 PM
This game is looking like a HUGE flop. Gameplay has always looked bad, now it has come out that the game can be beaten in under 5 hours and there's no mp. So beware buying editions and merch for this game, it might not be worth much.

The 5 hour thing is not true. I even asked the person they were basing that on directly on PSN. But I actually hope it is only about 8 - 10 hours... that is perfect for a shooter like this IMO.

Will have to wait and see. I bet it is a 7 - 8 in review score. The world and story are what seem interesting to me. I never liked Gears of War or Uncharted type gameplay anyways.

CollectorFanatic
02-15-2015, 11:55 PM
Ohh god. Seriously dude. The guy who beat it literally ran through it skipping almost EVERYTHING. If thats how you play your games then by all means dont buy it. If its 10-12 hrs like most are saying it is, then im good with that. Not every game needs some tacked on multiplayer

Mike1888
02-15-2015, 11:57 PM
The 5 hour thing is not true. I even asked the person they were basing that on directly on PSN. But I actually hope it is only about 8 - 10 hours... that is perfect for a shooter like this IMO.

Will have to wait and see. I bet it is a 7 - 8 in review score. The world and story are what seem interesting to me. I never liked Gears of War or Uncharted type gameplay anyways.

If you look on psnprofiles it shows 5 hours between people getting their first trophy and last trophy (for beating the game). And that's 5 hours real time, not gameplay. Even if it's 7 hours, that's garbage when the game is filled with cutscenes and there's nothing beyond the campaign.

flatout
02-15-2015, 11:57 PM
Yeah he told me that the first trophy popped way after he started so even if was 5 hours from first to last it was at least 7-8 hours rushing through.

flatout
02-15-2015, 11:58 PM
If you look on psnprofiles it shows 5 hours between people getting their first trophy and last trophy (for beating the game). And that's 5 hours real time, not gameplay. Even if it's 7 hours, that's garbage when the game is filled with cutscenes and there's nothing beyond the campaign.

I already said I talked to that guy on PSN. He said the first trophy is not near the start of the game. His exact words where "That first trophy was no where near the start of the game.".

Mike1888
02-15-2015, 11:58 PM
Ohh god. Seriously dude. The guy who beat it literally ran through it skipping almost EVERYTHING. If thats how you play your games then by all means dont buy it. If its 10-12 hrs like most are saying it is, then im good with that. Not every game needs some tacked on multiplayer

Apparently you can't even skip cutscenes. Plus a guy got the plat in 10 hours REAL time. That's inspecting and collecting everything possible. You can't damage control this..it's just bad.

flatout
02-16-2015, 12:01 AM
Apparently you can't even skip cutscenes. Plus a guy got the plat in 10 hours REAL time. That's inspecting and collecting everything possible. You can't damage control this..it's just bad.

No damage control intended. Just seems like false info or at the very least unverified speculation. Reviews will settle this on the 19th.

Just do not buy it if you are worried. Even if a game is short then it would not bother me as I play games like this and then sell them after.

Vanquish was only like 5-6 hours and so was Revengenace... both of those games were awesome. But yes 5-6 hours is way too short (but so is a MP only game like Titanfall) but from that guy you are basing you info on said that it was no that short.

Mike1888
02-16-2015, 12:03 AM
Yeah he told me that the first trophy popped way after he started so even if was 5 hours from first to last it was at least 7-8 hours rushing through.

Still bad for a game with lots of cutscenes and nothing beyond the campaign. And what is this "rushing through"? The game looks extremely linear anyways. Other than collectibles, what is there to miss?

0329liuken
02-16-2015, 12:05 AM
I believe it will get lower than 8, around 70 on metacritic

Mike1888
02-16-2015, 12:06 AM
No damage control intended. Just seems like false info or at the very least unverified speculation. Reviews will settle this on the 19th.

Just do not buy it if you are worried. Even if a game is short then it would not bother me as I play games like this and then sell them after.

Vanquish was only like 5-6 hours and so was Revengenace... both of those games were awesome. But yes 5-6 hours is way too short (but so is a MP only game like Titanfall) but from that guy you are basing you info on said that it was no that short.

I'm going to get the game for the easy plat, just thought I'd warn people who are on the fence about spending hundreds on these CE's that the game looks like it's going to be mediocre.

Brandon Storm
02-16-2015, 04:03 AM
I like video games.

Kratos
02-17-2015, 11:19 AM
Hey guys, I know I'm a bit late to the show but can somebody direct me to the person in charge of the group buy for The Order: 1886 Premium Edition from the US and the Blackwater Edition from the UK? I want to get both editions of the game as Canada only has the Collector's Edition once again. This all started with The Last of Us Post Pandemic Edition.

Please guys, PLEASE help me. I know I'm fairly new to these forums but I've worked with a member of these forums before whom I paid immediately by PayPal and the whole transaction went well. http://collectorsedition.org/forums/showthread.php?t=16679 He was a great help :)

Any help will be GREATLY appreciated. Thanks :)

Chris

Brandon Storm
02-17-2015, 02:36 PM
Hey guys, I know I'm a bit late to the show but can somebody direct me to the person in charge of the group buy for The Order: 1886 Premium Edition from the US and the Blackwater Edition from the UK? I want to get both editions of the game as Canada only has the Collector's Edition once again. This all started with The Last of Us Post Pandemic Edition.

Please guys, PLEASE help me. I know I'm fairly new to these forums but I've worked with a member of these forums before whom I paid immediately by PayPal and the whole transaction went well. http://collectorsedition.org/forums/showthread.php?t=16679 He was a great help :)

Any help will be GREATLY appreciated. Thanks :)

Chris

Hey Chris,

I still have my The Order Premium Edition pre-ordered and I was about to cancel it.

You want it?

Where in Canada do you live?

If you live in the GTA, I could even just keep all the shipping normal and we can just meet up.

Kratos
02-17-2015, 02:36 PM
Well, mine is officially up for grabs before I cancel it as well. Canadian dollar never recovered, and I can't justify spending like $260+CAD on this thing.

So, if anyone wants it at cost, let one of the three of us know!

Brandonnn! Brandonn buddyyy! I'd like your preorder of The Order: 1886 Premium Edition from the US!! Please let me have it!! It's so amazing how I find you here on this thread of 25 pages!

I must go to bed now but I'd be ecstatic to have a preorder of this Premium Edition from the US! If yours is gone please do let me know who the other 2 guys are that were giving theirs up. Please let me know!

Cheers!
Chris

Brandon Storm
02-17-2015, 02:39 PM
Lol, I replied to you already. Just above your post there. It's all yours.

It's expensive as fuck though after our exchange rate, just a heads up. Going to be like $260CAD-ish.

Kratos
02-17-2015, 02:47 PM
Hey Chris,

I still have my The Order Premium Edition pre-ordered and I was about to cancel it.

You want it?

Where in Canada do you live?

If you live in the GTA, I could even just keep all the shipping normal and we can just meet up.

Omg! So it was you who messaged me! I just got a new PM and I didn't get a chance to read it as my inbox was full and I was trying to download them as XML but I deleted everything by accident. Haha!

Yeah man I would love to have it! I'm fucking broke here in Australia but I've still got a couple hundred dollars in Canada (and I shouldn't really spend it as I borrowed it from my dad) but I can't pass this offer up! lol!

I live in Scarborough, give you full details in PM. You should already have my full address from sending me the God of War Ascension Champions Pack DLC mate! Haha no worries though.

I gotta go to bed man it's almost 1am and I actually have some work tomorrow. Will msg you tomorrow at about well, 6am your time, so you can read it when you get up. Have a good day mate!

Chris

Kratos
02-17-2015, 02:51 PM
Lol, I replied to you already. Just above your post there. It's all yours.

It's expensive as fuck though after our exchange rate, just a heads up. Going to be like $260CAD-ish.

Omg lol. I hear ya though. But I gotta have it. Better at cost than premium.

Brandon Storm
02-17-2015, 02:53 PM
Omg! So it was you who messaged me! I just got a new PM and I didn't get a chance to read it as my inbox was full and I was trying to download them as XML but I deleted everything by accident. Haha!

Yeah man I would love to have it! I'm fucking broke here in Australia but I've still got a couple hundred dollars in Canada (and I shouldn't really spend it as I borrowed it from my dad) but I can't pass this offer up! lol!

I live in Scarborough, give you full details in PM. You should already have my full address from sending me the God of War Ascension Champions Pack DLC mate! Haha no worries though.

I gotta go to bed man it's almost 1am and I actually have some work tomorrow. Will msg you tomorrow at about well, 6am your time, so you can read it when you get up. Have a good day mate!

Chris

Yeah, that's right. I was thinking "I recognize that name...".

Lost your address a millenia ago though.

I'll just meet up with you (or your brother) in person to hand it off so I don't have to worry about changing up any of the shipping details and risk messing with the order.

I'll PM you my PayPal now.