PDA

View Full Version : Assassin's Creed: Unity

Pages : 1 [2]

comaamen86
11-18-2014, 08:08 PM
Has anyone else just received a partial refund from amazon if they got the pocket watch edition?

How much?

blockbusterboy
11-18-2014, 08:19 PM
Yes.

A £15:00 gift certificate Goodwill gesture against the purchase of any game valid until 23:59:50 GMT 28.02.15 or 02.28.15 if your over the pond.

LowlyAssassin
11-18-2014, 08:21 PM
Yes.

A £15:00 gift certificate Goodwill gesture against the purchase of any game valid until 23:59:50 GMT 28.02.15 or 02.28.15 if your over the pond.

Yessss
And also the initiate guide is being cancelled by Amazon
So if you ordered it, and it got cancelled then you gonna has to order it again
As prima said. To my friend that it is not cancelled and that news came from prima today
And all the orders where being cancelled from last Saturday (mine got cancelled on Monday)

comaamen86
11-18-2014, 08:26 PM
Yes.

For the watch editions?

Nice you jammy sods

KnightOfTruth
11-18-2014, 08:27 PM
Yessss
As prima said. To my friend that it is not cancelled and that news came from prima today
And all the orders where being cancelled from last Saturday (mine got cancelled on Monday)

was that just amazon.co.uk or all Amazon orders? I really hope that doesn't end up changing the pre-order price guarantee (higher of course). Taking a screenshot now just in case! :)

blockbusterboy
11-18-2014, 08:36 PM
Yeah my initiate got cancelled too Lily; And I had it for about £52:00 as well. Not a happy bunny especially as the standard collectors edition is no longer available for a decent price on Amazon.

Ordered the initiate edition from Game. I must be mad or have no understanding of the value of money lol. What's £74:99 ? Add to that I purchased the £23:99 'Unity' season pass earlier today. All I can say is thank goodness they isn't a season pass available for 'Rogue'.

blockbusterboy
11-18-2014, 08:39 PM
It's showing as not available on .com KnightOfTruth so looks like it's across the board as regards Amazon.

KnightOfTruth
11-18-2014, 08:40 PM
If the price goes up and Amazon isn't honoring the pre-order price (or not selling it) I'll probably just pick the regular CE guide up at BB with the 50% off coupon I've got sitting around for guides and call it a day.

killjoymeg
11-18-2014, 09:12 PM
Yessss

is there a reason amazon has said it is cancelled then? (as in the company is not gonna make it?)

Redmagster
11-18-2014, 09:21 PM
I just loved the reason Amazon gave the discount code....

It has been brought to our attention that the image displayed on the product detail page may differ from what you may have expected in 203-2723231-6320343 for Assassin's Creed Unity - Special Offer (PS4).

When you placed your order, the product image may have indicated you would receive an ornamental box for both the watch and the game. You'll only receive an ornamental box with the watch. We're sorry for any disappointment caused.

To try to make up for the disappointment we'd like to offer you a £15 Gift Certificate as a goodwill gesture, which can be used towards any Video Games purchase sold by Amazon.co.uk. The gift certificate is valid till February 28, 2015 11:59:59 PM GMT and can be used once per customer.

How anyone would have understood that box is anything other than fir the watch is beyond me...

And the listing airways described it as being with a watch as a bonus never suggesting it would be a special boxed edition...

Still, when it comes to customer service, Amazon rocks!!!

:rave:

killjoymeg
11-18-2014, 09:27 PM
I just loved the reason Amazon gave the discount code....

It has been brought to our attention that the image displayed on the product detail page may differ from what you may have expected in 203-2723231-6320343 for Assassin's Creed Unity - Special Offer (PS4).

When you placed your order, the product image may have indicated you would receive an ornamental box for both the watch and the game. You'll only receive an ornamental box with the watch. We're sorry for any disappointment caused.

To try to make up for the disappointment we'd like to offer you a £15 Gift Certificate as a goodwill gesture, which can be used towards any Video Games purchase sold by Amazon.co.uk. The gift certificate is valid till February 28, 2015 11:59:59 PM GMT and can be used once per customer.

How anyone would have understood that box is anything other than fir the watch is beyond me...

And the listing airways described it as being with a watch as a bonus never suggesting it would be a special boxed edition...

so do you now have £120 worth of vouchers magsie?

Redmagster
11-18-2014, 09:28 PM
so do you now have £120 worth of vouchers magsie?

Nope :(

Ordered two and got one code.... :this:

Funny thing is... They have you a code in case you don't like the edition and then you use it to buy another :cpatch:

killjoymeg
11-18-2014, 09:29 PM
Nope :(

Ordered two and got one code.... :this:

Funny thing is... They have you a code in case you don't like the edition and then you use it to buy another :cpatch:

demand justice

LowlyAssassin
11-18-2014, 09:59 PM
The CE guide is sold out?
Nooooo

Redmagster
11-18-2014, 10:00 PM
The CE guide is sold out?
Nooooo

£19 on amazon from a third party....

KnightOfTruth
11-18-2014, 10:04 PM

I agree - I felt bad that last night I actually had to leave my first "sorry you did not help me solve my issue" feedback for a rep ever -- unfortunately they did not solve the primary issue which I think could have been done on their end one way or another -- I got the "give us another chance" option, but it was near midnight and I didn't want to be online for another hour or so working it out. :shrug: Still, they're pretty amazing and almost second to none!

Glad to hear some people on here are getting a bit of a refund! :thumb:

ingmar1988
11-18-2014, 11:47 PM
So is the prima initiate edition coming or not? Where to order if it is coming? Amazon cancelled mine.

King Peter
11-18-2014, 11:59 PM
So is the prima initiate edition coming or not? Where to order if it is coming? Amazon cancelled mine.

Not as far that I know, seem sold out on Amazon, still has a release date of 25 november

but you can preorder it from one of my store in the area :P

http://www.chapters.indigo.ca/books/assassins-creed-unity-prima-official/9781101898222-item.html

Redmagster
11-19-2014, 12:58 AM
So.... The guillotine case is sold out on ubishop.....

LowlyAssassin
11-19-2014, 05:21 AM

Oh well
I didn't get one
All cry for me

melt
11-19-2014, 07:20 AM
Does anyone know how long it takes for Ubisoft/uplay store to response?

My shipment has been sent back to them and I have yet to get any reply from them after 3 days already. Sigh.....

Anjelaoni
11-19-2014, 10:32 AM
Mine has returned to UBIshop as well. Damn shitty Shop, unbelievable! :asplode:

KnightOfTruth
11-19-2014, 01:20 PM

Hopefully its because they are sending them out to all the people who received a damaged CE box! :thumb:

melt
11-20-2014, 09:35 AM
Mine has returned to UBIshop as well. Damn shitty Shop, unbelievable! :asplode:

Did you manage to get in touch with them?

I really have no idea how to get a reply from them :banghead:

WellDuh
11-20-2014, 11:16 AM
I messaged them several days ago about my Guillotine order and still no reply. Fuck ubisoft.

0329liuken
11-20-2014, 02:23 PM
Yeah fuck ubisoft. I ordered the steelbook edition of the game from US Ubisoft store and it still hasn't been shipped yet... The game has been released for more than one week and my game is still not shipped. The only answer from them is still "We don't know what's going on either" and my credit card has been charged.

KnightOfTruth
11-20-2014, 02:30 PM
Yeah fuck ubisoft. I ordered the steelbook edition of the game from US Ubisoft store and it still hasn't been shipped yet... The game has been released for more than one week and my game is still not shipped. The only answer from them is still "We don't know what's going on either" and my credit card has been charged.

If it makes you feel better I'm still waiting on a few orders as well since I haven't received any of the FC Steels yet. I'm giving them til today before I chase them down though.

comaamen86
11-20-2014, 02:31 PM
Ubishop still owe me a shirt from fc3 release

WellDuh
11-20-2014, 02:41 PM

Exactly the opposite with me. They shipped the Guillotine 8 days ago, but still haven't charged my credit card. And the DHL site says the tracking ID doesn't exist. :banghead:

Why do companies like these keep getting away with stuff like that? Oh yeah, because of us. Yay for masochism. :banana: We all knew this was coming.

0329liuken
11-20-2014, 02:48 PM
If it makes you feel better I'm still waiting on a few orders as well since I haven't received any of the FC Steels yet. I'm giving them til today before I chase them down though.

Thanks for the info. I don't really mind if the steelbooks arrive late, but if the game doesn't arrive I can't play it...

KnightOfTruth
11-20-2014, 03:07 PM
Thanks for the info. I don't really mind if the steelbooks arrive late, but if the game doesn't arrive I can't play it...

They didn't send you a code to download the game? I thought they did that for any of the delayed orders? Unless yours wasn't delayed but just lost? Either way they should totally hook you up with a code at least!

0329liuken
11-20-2014, 03:14 PM
They didn't send you a code to download the game? I thought they did that for any of the delayed orders? Unless yours wasn't delayed but just lost? Either way they should totally hook you up with a code at least!

No code at all! There is no tracking number and I didn't receive any shipping confirmation from them.

StayFree( ' 3')
11-20-2014, 07:23 PM
Everything shipped out for me a few days ago, it's just taking forever to receive it.

No code at all! There is no tracking number and I didn't receive any shipping confirmation from them.

yeah, you should've received a free game code for Unity in an email apologizing for the AC Unity steelbook edition delay last week.

Rsm7
11-20-2014, 07:24 PM
It's been one week since I got my game. And...I still cannot play the multiplayer missions because my game cannot conect to the internet (error x6000001). Well done Bugisoft, well done...

About the bugs/fails I've suffered...well...this video can explain a lot of them:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5jWpggPNF9I

The only thing I'm happy with, is with the beautiful NotreDame box and extras (figure, ost...).

0329liuken
11-20-2014, 07:37 PM
Everything shipped out for me a few days ago, it's just taking forever to receive it.

yeah, you should've received a free game code for Unity in an email apologizing for the AC Unity steelbook edition delay last week.

Just went through my email from 11/11 to 11/19, nothing, also nothing in spam :banghead:

comaamen86
11-20-2014, 08:28 PM
You not missing much unity very Meg get fc4 and fyck some tigers up

Rcykzai
11-21-2014, 07:21 AM
I ordered Notre dame edition from them, and they sent me a email two days ago confirming they ship it, still, i cant track the package.

For amazon order, i ordered FC4 kyrat, which is fully trackable.

This is the first time i order from ubishop, really disappointing.

KnightOfTruth
11-21-2014, 01:28 PM
I ordered Notre dame edition from them, and they sent me a email two days ago confirming they ship it, still, i cant track the package.

For amazon order, i ordered FC4 kyrat, which is fully trackable.

This is the first time i order from ubishop, really disappointing.

Yeah, I'm utterly amazed that they don't send things with tracking#s, I thought all companies did this now a days, but I guess Amazon has just spoiled me. I've got the same problem with a GAME order as well (but I think I might've had the option for tracked mailing - I honestly don't recall).

KnightOfTruth
11-21-2014, 05:36 PM
Wow, this article does a fantastic job of addressing some issues with microtransactions and Unity.

I understand the "need" for them, but find them repulsive and a slap-in-the-face (or worse) to us gamers when they are so pervasive and rip you out of the story (destroying that 4th wall).

Kotaku - I spent $100 in AC:U So You Wouldn't Have To! (http://kotaku.com/i-spent-100-in-assassins-creed-unity-so-you-wouldnt-ha-1661411003)

LowlyAssassin
11-21-2014, 08:02 PM
Wow, this article does a fantastic job of addressing some issues with microtransactions and Unity.

I understand the "need" for them, but find them repulsive and a slap-in-the-face (or worse) to us gamers when they are so pervasive and rip you out of the story (destroying that 4th wall).

Kotaku - I spent $100 in AC:U So You Wouldn't Have To! (http://kotaku.com/i-spent-100-in-assassins-creed-unity-so-you-wouldnt-ha-1661411003)
I completely forgot this game had microstransactions because I was so lost in trying to 100% stealth and no detect the missions for all the lovely rewards that come with completing a challenge (heist) without being detected
Yep I'm weird
So shootme

comaamen86
11-21-2014, 08:09 PM
I will say I have before made 3 or 4 pound of microtransactions if it cuts out grinding

Done it after I finished story on bf so I could upgrade jackdaw and take on legendary ships

Would if I had unity upgrade health that's it

None in fc4 but its a joy to grind in that game

KnightOfTruth
11-21-2014, 08:20 PM
I will say I have before made 3 or 4 pound of microtransactions if it cuts out grinding

Done it after I finished story on bf so I could upgrade jackdaw and take on legendary ships

Would if I had unity upgrade health that's it

None in fc4 but its a joy to grind in that game

Yeah, I mean SOME people clearly use them, otherwise it wouldn't be worth their efforts to implement them. But there's some of us who no matter how much they beg won't spend $.01 on in-game microtransactions and are aggravated when constantly prompted to do so.

Yeah, as time is becoming more and more valueable to me, my mind might change down the road if I can pay to save some grinding like you mention, but seeing as how I've almost always enjoyed the grinding process (its pretty relaxing sometimes) even then I can't see myself giving in. If the grind is too miserable, I'm most likely just not going to play and write-off future games if its TOO bad.

I feel different about DLC by the way - there is most definitely a difference, and I'm okay paying for additional content in a specific transaction one-time.

comaamen86
11-21-2014, 08:26 PM
Only ever done it to doge a grind I didn't like, would never do to hurry a game up

KnightOfTruth
11-23-2014, 01:46 AM
Got an email update that the Prima Über-Guide thing is set to be shipping on the 28th - my order never got cancelled, so here's to hoping its good! :)

LowlyAssassin
11-23-2014, 08:15 AM
Got an email update that the Prima Über-Guide thing is set to be shipping on the 28th - my order never got cancelled, so here's to hoping its good! :)
Could it be that it is "extremely limited edition" and Amazon didn't tell prima how many orders they had, so they cancelled orders on a last in first out basis and only early orders will get fulfilled?

killjoymeg
11-23-2014, 10:49 AM
Could it be that it is "extremely limited edition" and Amazon didn't tell prima how many orders they had, so they cancelled orders on a last in first out basis and only early orders will get fulfilled?

but saying that both me and you ordered them within the first few days going up, so that doesn't explain why ours are cancelled :s

Vikingo82
11-23-2014, 10:52 AM

But why amazon.co.uk cancels (mine too), and most of the rest have them available???

I have make reserves everywhere I have seen it available just in case. :beach:

Hate when extra limited run means, extra-límited-but-you-will-have-no-info-and-probably-we-will-Cancel-yours-with-no-explanations.

Give a number, so everbody gets an idea!!! :banghead:

LowlyAssassin
11-23-2014, 12:25 PM
but saying that both me and you ordered them within the first few days going up, so that doesn't explain why ours are cancelled :s
Actually i t was up in US before UK and I didn't order mine till bought 4 days after
So limited to 50?
One skyrim jumps in and takes 20 of em then they all gone lightning fast
But so far it is the only reason I have for random peoples orders not being cancelled
But majority being cancelled
Also I can't find it anywhereeee to order,
Only on Amazon.com.co.UK and game.co.UK all unavailable

LowlyAssassin
11-23-2014, 12:27 PM
But why amazon.co.uk cancels (mine too), and most of the rest have them available???

I have make reserves everywhere I have seen it available just in case. :beach:

Hate when extra limited run means, extra-límited-but-you-will-have-no-info-and-probably-we-will-Cancel-yours-with-no-explanations.

Give a number, so everbody gets an idea!!! :banghead:
I believe answered this
First to order get it first,
Everyone else's cancelled
Amazon.com doesn't have it available :D

Vikingo82
11-23-2014, 12:29 PM
Limited to 50???

Seriously???? Worldwide????

Don't think is limited to 50 as I have 2 on my wah home...

http://i59.tinypic.com/nb9mkz.png

LowlyAssassin
11-23-2014, 12:36 PM
Limited to 50???

Seriously???? Worldwide????

Who knows,
I don't know
Do you know
All we know for sure is, there is one prototype
That is all anyone has seen

Just because you ordered 2?
Means there can't be only 50
I don't understand that logic

killjoymeg
11-23-2014, 12:39 PM
Actually i t was up in US before UK and I didn't order mine till bought 4 days after
So limited to 50?
One skyrim jumps in and takes 20 of em then they all gone lightning fast
But so far it is the only reason I have for random peoples orders not being cancelled
But majority being cancelled
Also I can't find it anywhereeee to order,
Only on Amazon.com.co.UK and game.co.UK all unavailable

I just ordered mine on another site, it's available in 5 days for me...

Come closer Lily and i'll tell you :ghey:

Vikingo82
11-23-2014, 12:41 PM
I just edited my post where you can find it Lily...

LowlyAssassin
11-23-2014, 12:45 PM
I just ordered mine on another site, it's available in 5 days for me...

Come closer Lily and i'll tell you :ghey:
If your going to be like that you can keep it
I spent the money that was men at to go on this
On a new screen for my nexus 7
And then I could spend the money from the LE art of on this but then I wouldn't have an LE art of, so keep your stupid link

Javius
11-26-2014, 12:31 AM
I advise you for two rare spanishs edition
http://collectorsedition.org/forums/showthread.php?t=17272
http://collectorsedition.org/forums/showthread.php?t=17269

I put here for if anybody dont know about this

Viridius
11-26-2014, 08:03 AM
Anyone seen photos of the initiate guide?

LowlyAssassin
11-26-2014, 08:06 AM
Anyone seen photos of the initiate guide?
Points to my last post in rare found deal eBay thread

Viridius
11-26-2014, 08:08 AM
Thanks ;)

Vlad
11-27-2014, 04:27 AM
So this is about the game, just starting after getting my platinum in FC4, but is anybody else having real trouble getting into it?
It's not even the shitty tech problems like the framerate (even after todays patch that supposedly fixed 300 things) but the actual game.

It just feels horrible to play so far, the combat feels dreadful, it's all floaty and you can't even see your enemies most of the time which in combination with how much more difficult it is to tell if they're about to attack has lead to several "Bullshit!" moments already.
Then there's the free-running which again, somehow feels horribly floaty and light, the way you descend is nice but overall it's not worth it imo, holding simple set buttons worked in all the others because it was simple but now when I'm climbing shit or just running he's too picky, if I don't press the right button whilst holding RT he goes like a tortoise through quicksand but then when I do he goes all over the bloody shop doing what he likes, it's that bad that it's like that episode of The Office US where they run all over the place shouting "Parkour!"
Then the straw that's broken the camel's back and is making me want to say 'Fuck this, I'm going to play Dragon Age instead..." is that I have to unlock basic shit that should be available from the start like double assassinations (which requires all 4 of the points you start with) or to be able to use a ranged weapon ffs. Then there's all the useless co-op ones in amongst them.
On top of that, I'm really fucking sick of all the connected shit with games, especially when they don't work. So far this poor-attempt-at-reinventing-the-wheel of a game has wanted me to have 3 fucking other things, not including my PSN, there's their car-crash Initiates program (has that actually ever worked? I was in it from beta IIRC and it's tracked jack-shit of my AC games, I'm back at level 1 in it even though I know I levelled up in it before) which isn't even working in my game, then there's my Uplay account (which has become way out of hand, it was a nice idea before, do stuff, unlock nice little rewards, but now it's ridiculously complicated at bits), and finally there's the companion app (which I tried and have already uninstalled, it's a dull mobile game with the usual crappy arbitrary 'You must wait until next bloody week before you can scratch your arse with your hidden blade again.'
Then there's the modern day bit, feels like one of the weakest, most half-arsed plot devices I've seen.

And the cardinal sin? I'm bored to tears.
I've played 6-8 hours now and it's just so frakking boring.
Arno seems okay, at least he's not as bad as Connor, but to adapt a bit from Malcolm Tucker, my left bollock with a smiley face drawn on it would be better than Connor. Paris looks pretty too but that's about it.

Tl;dr - Fuck this, I'm going to play Dragon Age instead...

comaamen86
11-27-2014, 02:48 PM
Vlad you basically said what I meant to say when I called it shit

Javius
11-28-2014, 10:11 PM
Anybody knows something about this?

http://i59.tinypic.com/20ap068.jpg

Redmagster
11-28-2014, 10:17 PM
Executioner pack from Game Uk

They did some special bundled editions that came with three bundled promotional items fur an additional cost - shot glasses, beanie and guillotine - then when they arrived turns out it's a really nice boxed edition.

They did the same with the Watch Dogs Dedsec Premium Vigilante edition - seems to be a really nice trend from Game

Javius
11-28-2014, 10:20 PM
Executioner pack from Game Uk

They did some special bundled editions that came with three bundled promotional items fur an additional cost - shot glasses, beanie and guillotine - then when they arrived turns out it's a really nice boxed edition.

They did the same with the Watch Dogs Dedsec Premium Vigilante edition - seems to be a really nice trend from Game

Thanks!! And which is its fair price?

Redmagster
11-28-2014, 10:23 PM
Thanks!! And which is its fair price?

Hard for me to say.... ;)

CheapAssassin
11-29-2014, 07:26 AM

Lol Mag is snatching it up.

LowlyAssassin
11-29-2014, 08:59 AM
Lol Mag is snatching it up.

I could answer a different question,
It oringally was available with either the special edition (revolution edotion),Bastille or Notre dame,
The cheapest retailing for £79.99
But many people brought with the intention to resell, so there are not many 'free' sets around

I managed to shift my game for 33 which made my executuiner effectively cost me £47
Was that a good price for a box, 4 shot glasses, frigean cap and bottle opener,
No it was an extortionet price, but so is £400 for a sheet of paper with a picture on it

comaamen86
11-29-2014, 02:14 PM

:lmao:

To put it into context the beanie and shots are easy come bus
The bottle opener bit harder

Depends how much you like it boxed

comaamen86
11-29-2014, 02:16 PM
I could answer a different question,
It oringally was available with either the special edition (revolution edotion),Bastille or Notre dame,
The cheapest retailing for £79.99
But many people brought with the intention to resell, so there are not many 'free' sets around

I managed to shift my game for 33 which made my executuiner effectively cost me £47
Was that a good price for a box, 4 shot glasses, frigean cap and bottle opener,
No it was an extortionet price, but so is £400 for a sheet of paper with a picture on it

For 47 I could get a pizza, vodka, lush set and adopt a penguin

You gotta know where the value is

Dr_Jengo
12-01-2014, 10:04 AM
Waited and waited for my orders from UPlay shop and both got cancelled..

The Arno and Elise pair
and the Guillotine Collector's Case

:think:

Viridius
12-01-2014, 10:07 AM
That is unacceptable! Any reason for the cancelation?

Redmagster
12-01-2014, 10:11 AM
My Arno and Elise got cancelled this weekend too... :(

They never give a reason you just get an automated email confirming the cancellation and saying 'we are sorry that you / we / the manufacturers / Mrs Smith 3 doors down' requested a cancellation....

Dr_Jengo
12-08-2014, 02:29 AM
That is unacceptable! Any reason for the cancelation?

This the reason I got..

"Thank you for ordering from Ubisoft. At your request or at the request of the fulfiller and/or manufacturer, the following was cancelled from your order:"

I certainly didn't cancel so it must be them because Elise isn't in stock at the moment but I don't understand why they cancelled the Guillotine Case as well..

My Arno and Elise got cancelled this weekend too... :(

They never give a reason you just get an automated email confirming the cancellation and saying 'we are sorry that you / we / the manufacturers / Mrs Smith 3 doors down' requested a cancellation....

My guess is Mrs Smith.. :hammer:

StayFree( ' 3')
12-19-2014, 03:31 AM
If you want to redeem your free game that is currently offered to season pass holders, you'll have to agree to a small caveat.

You hereby irrevocably and unconditionally RELEASE, WAIVE, AND FOREVER DISCHARGE AND COVENANT NOT TO SUE Ubisoft Entertainment S.A., and each of its past, present and future divisions, parent companies, subsidiaries, affiliates, predecessors, successors and assigns, together with all of their respective past, present and future employees, officers, shareholders, directors and agents, and those who give recommendations, directions, or instructions or engage in risk evaluation or loss control activities regarding the Campaign (all for the purposes herein referred to as “Released Parties”) FROM ANY AND ALL LIABILITY TO YOU, your assigns, heirs, and next of kin FOR ANY AND ALL CLAIMS, DEMANDS, CHARGES, LAWSUITS, DEBTS, DEFENSES, ACTIONS OR CAUSES OF ACTION, OBLIGATIONS, DAMAGES, LOSS OF SERVICE, COMPENSATION, PAIN AND SUFFERING, ATTORNEYS’ FEES, AND COST AND EXPENSES OF SUIT, KNOWN OR UNKNOWN, SUSPECTED OR UNSUSPECTED, ARISING OUT OF OR RELATED TO THE PURCHASE, ACQUISITION, RENTAL, POSSESSION AND/OR USAGE, AND/OR THE INTENT TO PURCHASE, ACQUIRE, RENT, POSSESS AND/OR USE, THE ASSASSIN’S CREED UNITY VIDEO GAME AND/OR THE ASSASSIN’S CREED UNITY SEASON PASS ON ANY AND ALL PLATFORMS, AND/OR RELATED TO THE CAMPAIGN, WHETHER CAUSED BY THE NEGLIGENCE OF THE RELEASED PARTIES OR OTHERWISE.

Suddenly Templars don't seem so bad...

0329liuken
12-19-2014, 03:54 AM
They told me I'm not eligible, even I redeemed my season pass on 11/22

LowlyAssassin
12-19-2014, 02:51 PM
If you want to redeem your free game that is currently offered to season pass holders, you'll have to agree to a small caveat.

Suddenly Templars don't seem so bad...
I'm glad I didn't purchase a season pass, now I still have the right to sue UbiSoft and other release parties,This does raise a question in my head (heads to random thoughts)

KnightOfTruth
12-19-2014, 03:41 PM
I'm glad I didn't purchase a season pass, now I still have the right to sue UbiSoft and other release parties,This does raise a question in my head (heads to random thoughts)

No, I think you would've had to purchase the season pass and NOT accepted the free game in order to sue. Without the purchase, you're going to have a tough time proving any loss/harm has occurred to you.

LowlyAssassin
12-19-2014, 06:55 PM
No, I think you would've had to purchase the season pass and NOT accepted the free game in order to sue. Without the purchase, you're going to have a tough time proving any loss/harm has occurred to you.

I currently fail to see how anyone could put forward a case to sue UbiSoft in regard to the release of assassins creed unity, unless the complaint was that it was an unfinished game but can you sue for somebody releasing a buggy game? Something tells me no

KnightOfTruth
12-19-2014, 07:31 PM
I currently fail to see how anyone could put forward a case to sue UbiSoft in regard to the release of assassins creed unity, unless the complaint was that it was an unfinished game but can you sue for somebody releasing a buggy game? Something tells me no

Well, it would most likely be under a breach of contract or false-advertising type claim, but regardless they obviously felt that someone could sue (or their lawyers did at least) and thus put the non-arbitration (etc.) clause in the TOS for their free game. And its not that someone could win a suit as much as bring one. Both are bad for business.

blockbusterboy
12-26-2014, 03:27 PM
Of course the caveat is solely related to Unity. They can't create a waiver based on future assumption or remove the right to sue ad finitum hence the disclaimer being solely related to Unity though you have to skim through it to pick that up.

Well I did to make damned sure though not sure what grounds people would have especially with updates being able to patch things up.

Of course I haven't loaded Unity up for a while now so maybe something going on I'm not really aware of.

You think I should load it up and see ?

King Peter
02-06-2015, 02:37 AM
Collector edition is now 79,99$ for Xbox1 at FutureShop (final Clearance)

http://www.futureshop.ca/en-CA/product/ubisoft-assassin-s-creed-unity-collector-s-edition-xbox-one-887256301316/10295269.aspx?path=c96e600753847aa9bff48b66032ae6c 3en02

So easy getting collector edition here :P

BornFreeCE
05-13-2015, 10:00 PM
Can someone please start an Assassin's Creed Syndicate thread now that the CE is on the front page.

I don't have privileges to do so.

I want to know where to order the Big Ben Edition....

Edit: I found it here. Apparently it's UK only at the moment. But I'm having trouble pre-ordering. I want the numbered lithograph.

http://assassinscreed.ubi.com/en-gb/purchase/assassins-creed-syndicate.aspx

Anyone else got this yet?

LowlyAssassin
05-13-2015, 10:24 PM
Can someone please start an Assassin's Creed Syndicate thread now that the CE is on the front page.

I don't have privileges to do so.

I want to know where to order the Big Ben Edition....

Edit: I found it here. Apparently it's UK only at the moment. But I'm having trouble pre-ordering. I want the numbered lithograph.

http://assassinscreed.ubi.com/en-gb/purchase/assassins-creed-syndicate.aspx

Anyone else got this yet?

For now we use this one
http://collectorsedition.org/forums/showthread.php?t=18086
And its EMEA exclusive, so you'll have to either have a friend in that territory order it and forward it or move to that territory, it was the same with ac4 black chest and ACU guillotine,
The big box is EMEA +NZA exclusive and only available from ubisoft at shop.ubi.com

Also the pages for releases are automatically generated in this subforum once a game gets added to the database

BornFreeCE
05-13-2015, 11:01 PM
For now we use this one
http://collectorsedition.org/forums/showthread.php?t=18086
And its EMEA exclusive, so you'll have to either have a friend in that territory order it and forward it or move to that territory, it was the same with ac4 black chest and ACU guillotine,
The big box is EMEA +NZA exclusive and only available from ubisoft at shop.ubi.com

Also the pages for releases are automatically generated in this subforum once a game gets added to the database

Thanks for the help.

Actually, I am English and have an English bank account. But I live in the States. Maybe it's an IP address issue with UPLAY.

So, in the past I've been able to buy stuff at GAME and get it sent to my parents house, who then ship it to me.

I'll check out that other thread. Cheers.

THEREALDEALDUDE
10-16-2015, 07:32 AM
The Special Edition of Assassin’s Creed IV: Black Flag includes the following content:
can someone edit the last edition that says special edition and fix it and put assassin creed Unity

THEREALDEALDUDE
10-18-2015, 02:08 AM
i did it