PDA

View Full Version : Destiny Guide

bazzaffc
07-28-2014, 03:56 PM
Hi has anyone noticed a limited edition of the Bradygames guide that's coming out in September?

MadMan5
07-29-2014, 01:52 AM
Hi has anyone noticed a limited edition of the Bradygames guide that's coming out in September?
So far just the paperback version on sale for now, but there are 3 HC books on Destiny coming out.

bazzaffc
07-29-2014, 07:45 AM
Strange would have thought a limited edition would be out, guess there is still time.

You got any links for the books at all?

Cheers!

MadMan5
07-29-2014, 08:09 AM
Strange would have thought a limited edition would be out, guess there is still time.

You got any links for the books at all?

Cheers!

No links as the books were in previews, The art of Destiny, The Making of Destiny and a poster book so some info on them must be out by now.

Amazon USA have the poster book, look for Destiny: The Poster Collection

MadMan5
07-29-2014, 01:16 PM
Looks like you get your wish GameStop have this for sale Destiny Collector's Edition Official Strategy Guide.

bazzaffc
07-29-2014, 05:01 PM
Looks like you get your wish GameStop have this for sale Destiny Collector's Edition Official Strategy Guide.

Only seems to be on the US site and doesn't have much about it.

Hopefully one comes out, think the game is going to be amazing!!

MadMan5
07-30-2014, 01:16 AM

It will be in stock in most places before the game is out.

MadMan5
08-09-2014, 06:43 AM

bazzaffc you have your wish on Pre-order at Amazon USA and UK now Destiny Limited Edition Strategy Guide, 31 days and counting.

bazzaffc
08-09-2014, 06:54 AM
Brilliant thanks. I was only looking yesterday bad still couldn't find it.

Just ordered, can't wait for the game now the beta hooked me right in!!

MadMan5
08-09-2014, 07:08 AM
Brilliant thanks. I was only looking yesterday bad still couldn't find it.

Just ordered, can't wait for the game now the beta hooked me right in!!

I was the same too, not to sure but the beta was a good crack... I think collectors Edition need to start up a clan or group on Bungie I'm not to sure how it works? so if someone has better info a thread is in order me thinks. As fire teams will be very important to game play the glass place sounds evil.

Not sure if I told you they also have The Art of Destiny on Amazon USA so may on Uk to.

bazzaffc
08-09-2014, 10:46 AM
Yer that's a good idea, the raids sound good fun but you have to all be friends to take part there is no matchmaking which is a bit of a shame really!

MadMan5
08-09-2014, 11:10 AM
Yer that's a good idea, the raids sound good fun but you have to all be friends to take part there is no matchmaking which is a bit of a shame really!

It's not that hard to to set up. On the beta I was getting request to join raids but as I had no plus so no go. I'm just waiting for Destiny to drop them I'm all good with +. So will get into the team thing when I know a bit more about Destiny the weekend is when most of the fire team missions will be done as planing, communication and time will be key. If you are on 4 and what to team up on Mars one day just Pm me.

bazzaffc
08-09-2014, 11:21 AM
Will do. I think raids are different though they only unlock once you reach around level 20 and complete the campaign I believe.

You have to be friends with all people that are playing and think its a total of 6.

MadMan5
08-09-2014, 12:06 PM
Will do. I think raids are different though they only unlock once you reach around level 20 and complete the campaign I believe.

You have to be friends with all people that are playing and think its a total of 6.

I think by the time most reach L20 they will have a grasp on their guardian and done most of the story at Bungie groups are being set up for the raids so no stress there still early days.

The thing that is funny I see that most of the hardcore game shooters on youtube hating on Destiny because it's like this game or that but the one thing they are all doing is playing any game the reminds then of Destiny.

The point of this game it to test you as a gamer, and communicator but most of all have fun doing so. If your mind is not ready for this game then your should not play it because you have to put in the hours on this one. A year from now if I can still pick up this game then I think Bungie have done their job and I have done mine.