PDA

View Full Version : I feel like i was mislead by this campaign

Twisted
08-01-2014, 07:47 PM
for PS3 CLASS OF HEREOS 2G we were told there was an absolute defined preorder cut off..and the ONLY way we could get the physical copy was through their website..now take a look at this https://www.videogamesplus.ca/product_info.php?products_id=22245

Ayiu
08-01-2014, 07:55 PM
I also saw this and asked vgp if their version of the game comes with the special hologram with serial number.

Here is their reply:

"At the moment the company has not confirmed if they are including the hologram with the game. We will have more information coming closer to release."

KnightOfTruth
08-01-2014, 08:04 PM
I've got no skin in this game, and I'll give them the initial benefit of the doubt, but if that's true then that's really jerky. Let's have some integrity! C'mon now!

Twisted
08-01-2014, 09:46 PM
i only bought this for the collectability, because of the BULLSHIT we were fed, that it was just a exclusive 4 week pre order window, and each copy will be numbered and after the cut off that's gonna be it..and the only way moving forward would be digital..and now every person can easily get this after the so called hard deadline to order...with VGP Canada u even have the option of returns which is NOT possible with the original vendor, and the whole exclusivity just went out the window.had i known it would be available at a giant amazon like retailer specializing in games, i would of NOT ordered!!!!

Chargersfan57
08-03-2014, 09:59 AM
VGP (Video Game Plus) is a Canadian distributor that helps them get American games. According to Victor Ireland the total of copies being made is just shy of 2400. That's including VGP's stock.

So VGP doesn't have an unlimited amount to sell.

And this game is still extremely limited and highly collectible.

underfox
08-06-2014, 07:32 PM
Why I never received any mail about the release of the game? I participated in the survey in order to be notified about it's release and nothing.....