PDA

View Full Version : HELP! Currently in London, UK and looking for great places to find collectors items

Lazarusxx
08-07-2014, 01:07 AM
Hey community!
I am currently in London, England and I'm looking to find some great places where I can pick up collectors editions, steelbooks and most things collectible.
Although I am on vacation I like to try to be a bit cheeky and sneak in a visit to a gaming store if I can get away with it. I have already visited a GAME location near Oxford Circus but they weren't helpful in the slightest so I'm turning to the community for help - something I should have done right away.
My base of operations is Earls Court so any help would be appreciated! My last day here is August 11 so if you can, please help!

Gazereths
08-07-2014, 02:20 AM
Have you tried forbidden planet?

Lazarusxx
08-07-2014, 08:34 PM
Have you tried forbidden planet?

Thanks for the heads up! I'll be heading there tomorrow to check it out!

Gazereths
08-07-2014, 11:07 PM
No problem :) let us know if you buy anything.

Lazarusxx
08-09-2014, 09:29 AM
I checked out Forbidden Planet but I have to admit that I didn't buy much because I only had 20 minutes before the store closed. Never the less it was a great suggestion and they do have a lot of collectibles and rare items.

Texas Fire
08-17-2014, 02:38 AM
...Never the less it was a great suggestion and they do have a lot of collectibles and rare items.

Examples?

TF

Lazarusxx
08-17-2014, 03:38 PM
You can check out if there is anything you find interesting at their website:
https://forbiddenplanet.com/

imagrante
09-19-2014, 04:38 PM
Hi guys,

Just want to piggy back off of this topic, but I will be traveling to Paris and Rome next month and wanted to know if there are any cool stores that sells collector items, specifically the Altair bell statue and the Arno/Elise one. If I can pick them up in Europe, it will save me a lot on shipping costs. Thanks in advance!