PDA

View Full Version : Belarus and Kazahstan

jurcek
10-31-2014, 09:50 PM
Next month i will be on a bussines trip to Minsk and Almaty. Any special editions that i should search for?

comaamen86
10-31-2014, 10:23 PM
Next month i will be on a bussines trip to Minsk and Almaty. Any special editions that i should search for?

Yes electricity and running water

StayFree( ' 3')
10-31-2014, 11:12 PM

Be sure to get Borat's autograph for me.

CheapAssassin
10-31-2014, 11:22 PM

Hot women.

soultotem
11-01-2014, 10:37 PM

When you come to Minsk? I can try to contact one shop about availablity of some russian collectors editions for you.

jurcek
11-02-2014, 05:15 AM
Soultotem i will be in Minsk last week of November. Any special shop there?

soultotem
11-03-2014, 07:40 PM
The problem is that in Belarus there aren't any big game stores, as far as I know, only small shops and you can buy there only some new and most popular games. Most of this small shops work on request from Moscow's big stores. If you need some concrete russian collector's editions like assassin's creed, metro, stalker, etc. let me know, I'll try to contact the seller and ask about availability.