PDA

View Full Version : Esc-Toy communication

g6t9ed
02-26-2015, 04:44 PM
Hey guys,

I don't know where else to post this but was looking for some guidance from those who may have purchased from esctoy.com.

I had recently purchased their Last of Us pins and I received a confirmation email on the 16th of Feb. Now, within the email it states that payment was received and they are awaiting shipment. I normally have no issue with this (and I do feel a little confusion with the term "Awaiting Shipment") but I have replied to them on the 20th of Feb. with no response since.

I have also gone to their Facebook page and sent a PM recently with no response and I'm starting to feel a little frustrated with their lack of communication.

If anyone can shed some light on this "company", please do. Should I try to get a refund and look for other avenues to purchase these pins or wait it out and suffer with their lack of communication?

Thanks for the help guys!

sneaksgalore
02-26-2015, 05:37 PM
i wish i could shed some light on the situation for you buddy but i ordered the pins and got them quite quickly (bearing in mind im from the uk) there comms were good i got several emails from a pleasant lady ive tried to scan back my email account for a email u can contact but i cant seem to find anything my advice would be to wait it out im sure they will be on there way

sharif2323
02-26-2015, 05:55 PM
Hit them up on twitter maybe?

I believe they recently moved offices so maybe that's causing a little delay.

0329liuken
02-26-2015, 06:01 PM
Looks like only members with Drake as avatar here have purchased from them lol. I bought from them twice, the first time it took them 2 weeks to ship my order, but the second time was very quick. I won't be too worried if I were you

g6t9ed
02-26-2015, 06:13 PM
I appreciate the support guys. Glad you guys didn't have issues. I would try twitter but I don't have much of an excuse except I don't like the social medium. Either because of my limited understanding of it or not being able to get into the hashtag thing..

Honestly, I just don't understand why they don't have a customer support number?

Maybe, I'm too #oldschool... (did I do that right?)

Slickguy
01-23-2016, 12:23 PM
Hey All,

Your posts are from last year around the same time right now, so I wanted to share my current frustration with them so that you and others know it's best not to buy stuff from this company.

It's been over 22 days in trying to resolve, in what I believe, a simple issue with Esc-Toy Ltd.? I purchased the The Last of Us? Joel and Ellie Figurine set. When I opened the parcel box, to my surprise was there a 1 inch TEAR on the top of the Figurine Set box! Nothing from the parcel packaging could've done this, so I contacted their customer support to remedy the situation. They decide the best solution is to send me a box by itself. I wait 4 days or so to get it, and, upon examination, the box, albeit in perfect condition, is missing the Official Licensed Product sticker! A collectors item without this sticker on the box is worthless as you know. After notifying them about this problem, they said I need to wait a week until they hear back from their Shenzhen office who is out of the office. That was last week, January 12th, and it is now January 22nd without any update.

What a waste of my time, and I hope none of you make the decision to buy from them. You'll probably regret it.

Have any of you experienced something like this with Esc-Toy Ltd.? Any good outcomes/suggestions?