PDA

View Full Version : Game.co.uk is cancelling orders

bravoguy
03-10-2015, 07:38 PM
Hi,

I am doing business with game.co.uk since past 5-6 years and have good track record but my recent 6-7 orders in a row cancelled automatically by game.co.uk without assigning any reason.
There is no problem with credit cards nor any rejection at there end nor the items were heavy to be shipped outside UK :(
Today on there webchat they have given me reason "I have checked the status of your order and it appears it has been rejected by our security system. Unfortunately we’re not always given a reason as to why an order is rejected, we’re simply provided with a yes or no answer as to whether or not the order can be processed."

Same thing also happening to my friend too living in another city but our country Pakistan is eligible in their delivery list.

Very strange thing for me...........

comaamen86
03-10-2015, 07:48 PM
I w would not hold any faith in game and choose another company, their business model is basically

Do what the fuck we like

I rarely use them

Matt16
03-10-2015, 08:13 PM
Comma's right, they're shit and you won't get anywhere with them when it comes to finding out what's wrong. They give that exact response you mentioned to every order cancellation they do, it's bs!!

bravoguy
03-10-2015, 08:26 PM
I have very limited choices in choosing a supplier that delivers in my part of the world :(

Behavior of game.co.uk is really very disappointing for me and other few collectors I know.

ingmar1988
03-10-2015, 10:15 PM
They cancel everything above 2kg with international delivery I think... Better to use amazon

comaamen86
03-10-2015, 11:05 PM
Final straw was when they shut down their site recently for three days to website upgrade

They left no provision to manage orders, also never buy doc codes from email multiple. Times had big problems

Cosmic_Link
03-10-2015, 11:34 PM
Final straw was when they shut down their site recently for three days to website upgrade

They left no provision to manage orders, also never buy doc codes from email multiple. Times had big problems

Yeah that was just the other week too. No prior notice or anything. GAME UK online is a joke. Have missed out on CEs in the past due to the incompetence of the web team. I do all my business with GAME instore now. If they shut my local store, I wont be dealing with them again...

comaamen86
03-11-2015, 12:03 AM
Nah don't even do in-store now, had a row with em

Dreamcazman
03-11-2015, 12:24 AM
I agree, avoid GAME if you can help it, use Amazon, either the UK or US site.

GAME used to be good, but since nearly going broke their service has gone to shit.

Bravoguy, if ever you want something from Australia, let me know. I'm happy to forward to you. :)

eternix
03-11-2015, 01:37 AM
They did the same thing with my majora's mask SE. I tried reordering it 4 times and they canceled it. Meanies:hammer:

bravoguy
03-11-2015, 02:09 PM
Just recieved following email repy how stupid...............

[QUOTE]

Thank you for your email.

I apologise for the delay in responding to your enquiry.

I am sorry to hear that your order has unfortunately been cancelled on our system. I would advise that your orders may have unfortunately been cancelled due to the volume of orders that we have received in a short space of time that have been cancelled, which may have triggered an automatic security alert on our system. Unfortunately once an order has been cancelled, we are unable to reinstate the order.

I apologise for any inconvenience.

If you require any further assistance, please do not hesitate to contact us.

To get in touch you can email us at customerservices@game.co.uk or call our customer services team on 0208 827 0099.

Alternatively please visit our website at http://www.game.co.uk/

Kind Regards,

Rachel H

The team at GAME

[QUOTE]

It means they can not handle volume traffic and large orders............

bravoguy
03-11-2015, 02:11 PM
Bravoguy, if ever you want something from Australia, let me know. I'm happy to forward to you. :)

I highly appreciate mate thanks a lot :)

bravoguy
03-11-2015, 03:17 PM
[6:47pm]````says:

Cancelled Orders...............

[6:47pm]```` says:

Daniel M has joined.

Hello

Hi ````, this is Dan at GAME, how can I help?

[6:48pm]````says:

Can you tell me why my orders are cancelled by game automatically ?

[6:48pm]```` says:

there is no problem with my bank nor anything else

[6:49pm]```` says:

tell me now fate of ```` & ```` will they deliver or cancel like my previous orders ?

[6:50pm]Daniel M says:

Would you be able to confirm the first line of the delivery address please?

[6:50pm]````says:

I am so much frsturated regarding improper behaviour by gaem team

[6:51pm]````says:

deliver address is the same as in my most of orders
````

[6:52pm]````says:

whats the security feature you guys telling me triggered and cancelling my orders

[6:52pm]Daniel M says:

Thank you.

[6:53pm]```` says:

received email response from your game team regarding my previous orders cancellation as follows

[6:53pm]```` says:

Hi ````,

Thank you for your email.

I apologise for the delay in responding to your enquiry.

I am sorry to hear that your order has unfortunately been cancelled on our system. I would advise that your orders may have unfortunately been cancelled due to the volume of orders that we have received in a short space of time that have been cancelled, which may have triggered an automatic security alert on our system. Unfortunately once an order has been cancelled, we are unable to reinstate the order.

I apologise for any inconvenience.

If you require any further assistance, please do not hesitate to contact us.

To get in touch you can email us at customerservices@game.co.uk or call our customer services team on 0208 827 0099.

Alternatively please visit our website at http://www.game.co.uk/

Kind Regards,

Rachel H

The team at GAME

[6:54pm]Daniel M says:

I have looked into this for you and I can confirm that both the orders are currently going through payment authorization.

[6:55pm]Daniel M says:

These orders are currently subject to security checks with your bank and you will be notified
shortly once they have been accepted.

[6:55pm]```` says:

Daniel please tell me clearly should i continue business with game as doing since past 8 years or search another alternate as my almost 10 orders cancelled automatically in a row

[6:57pm]````says:

this is not a co-incidence.........may be game dont want to accept any more orders from me or anything else.........????????????

[6:57pm]Daniel M says:

It would be my advice to contact your issuing bank directly and enquire this further.

[6:57pm]```` says:

Unfortunately we are not told why the order may not go through with security and I am therefore not able to advise why.

[6:58pm]```` says:

yesterday chat also said the same thing and asked me to inquire tomorrow and again you are saying the same thing.

[6:59pm]```` says:

i asked my bank and they confirm my amount is presend in my card but no claim confirmation recieved from your end...........

[7:00pm]Daniel M says:

I'm sorry to hear that, however we are not given that information to provide, we would advise to contact your issuing bank in order to investigate further.

[7:00pm]```` says:

check why ```` is cancelled ?

[7:02pm]Daniel M says:

I have checked the status of your order and I can confirm that it has been rejected by our security system.

Unfortunately we’re not always given a reason as to why an order is rejected, we’re simply provided with a yes or no answer as to whether or not the order can be processed.

When an order with us is rejected it is automatically cancelled by the system, because of this no payment has been taken.

[7:04pm]````says:

I just checked my bank and they confirmed no transaction attempt made for payment by game

[7:06pm]````says:

is game unable to deliver items in my country Pakistan ?

[7:06pm]Daniel M says:

Unfortunately we’re not always given a reason as to why an order is rejected, we’re simply provided with a yes or no answer as to whether or not the order can be processed, so I am not able to advise why.

[7:06pm]```` says:

I see Pakistan as eligible country but couldnt understand your security system

[7:07pm]````says:

tell me with whom I may go with my enquiry ?

[7:08pm]Daniel M says:

I would advise talking to your issuing bank. Unfortunately we’re not always given a reason as to why an order is rejected.

[7:08pm]Daniel M says:

Is there anything else I can help you with today?

[7:09pm]````says:

Ok good bye hope to see a better game team as like before................

[7:10pm]Daniel M says:

We are committed to providing our customers with the best service possible so it is disappointing to receive feedback like this, however please contact your bank and they will be able to advise further.

[7:10pm]Daniel M says:

If there is anything else we can help with, please let us know.

[7:11pm]````says:

thanks

[7:11pm]Daniel M says:

You are most welcome.

See the worst customer services I have ever seen............not able to just give a proper reason of order rejection.

Twisted
03-12-2015, 06:00 AM
Bravoguy did you attempt to make a return of any item from GAME? or did you ever file a missing or damaged delivery claim?..

b1rk
03-12-2015, 03:12 PM
I can confirm that GAME cancelled several orders I had there in the past, recently it was Claptrap Edition of Borderlands. They never give a reason and I have similar experience with their webchat service like you. It's like reading random pre-prepared answers from the book over and over.

Most likely they cancel my orders due to weight, maybe multiple items ordered, who knows.

I never made any return not even complained about missing or damaged items.

Sadly sometimes they have editions like noone else has.

bravoguy
03-12-2015, 03:25 PM
Bravoguy did you attempt to make a return of any item from GAME? or did you ever file a missing or damaged delivery claim?..

Yes at occassions I faced problems in receiving items and I claimed as per their policy.
I even asked and offered them on chat to deliver my goods via registered mail and charge me additional but they refuse but I have past business history with them since 8 years or so.......

asian1skill
03-15-2015, 01:13 AM
They screwed me over recently on the Majora's mask Collectors edition for 3ds. Dunno why and now I gotta find some way to get one off the nintendo store from uk.