PDA

View Full Version : i have a question

TRDD22
09-21-2015, 09:06 PM
about a year i had to sell most of my gaming collection and avoided this site, plus i avoided gaming all together because it just made me want to do something i couldnt. Anyway i am finally getting back to gaming but when i went to look at special editions i dont see half the special editions i see on amazon here

no Mortal Kombat X no WWE2k15 on ps4 section?

whats happened to the site since i have been gone.

Plus i was forced to register again.

vhal_x
09-21-2015, 10:13 PM
I can't tell who you are (don't know if you were around back before I was AWOL from here :rotf:), but I'm just recently (as in, a few months) back from being absent for over a year.

I completely understand what you're saying though, between me being here previously, to being here now, the quantity of what is being uploaded/updated has dropped drastically.

But, it's all well and good saying it, but really, it's down to us to keep this place up to date. Nobody gets paid to do this, sure there are DB Proprietors (some of which have been AWOL for a long time too), as well as Mods, but they can't really do it alone. Especially with the vast number of CEs there are nowadays.

I try to contribute when I can, but as I'm sure is the case with most people, I can't afford to be spending time updating the site here each day with stuff I know is missing, especially when I'm trying to get my own site off of the ground, as well as running around after two kids.

Anyway, what I'm trying to say is, I understand, the site is definitely less updated than it used to be, but we can certainly change that if we all put in a little bit of effort :)

What was your old username, if you don't mind me asking? x

GameTrigger
09-21-2015, 10:39 PM
You can add missing editions ;)
http://collectorsedition.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=4

TRDD22
10-14-2015, 11:38 PM
Im sorry for the slow reply i was busy and just got really confused with special editions when i see so many clearly missing.

I think my old id was TRDD22 and i was a mod who was able to add missing additions and edit the site a bit, i cant remember how to edit the site.

but i would to relearn and try again because it really burns my OCD when games i want to buy i see missing some special editions.

TRDD22
10-14-2015, 11:39 PM
nevermind i found my id it was TRDD. i will see if i can log in with it.

THEREALDEALDUDE
10-14-2015, 11:46 PM
and here's my original account.