PDA

View Full Version : The game(s) you love but not many others do?

Matt
10-18-2015, 05:38 PM
Ever played the hell out of games and yet there doesn't seem to be a big fanbase for something you put hours upon hours into and people don't see what the fuss is about?

For me it's the Timesplitters series. Absolutely incredible games and my favourite PS2 games ever that definitely needs another game or a HD trilogy. I'm aware of Timesplitters Rewind being made but that is ages away from playability.

For those that haven't played any of the Timesplitters games before then you have missed out big time! This first person shooter is full of normal, weird and wacky characters, weapons and levels.. These games provide endless amounts of fun. Whether it's the normality of soldiers with guns or weirdness of zombies with bricks or wackiness of clowns, animals or hybrids running around with rocket launchers, mines and flamethrowers.. there are a lot of modes to keep you entertained such as team deathmatch, elimination, capture the bag, zones, flame tag and many more! How Timesplitters 2 and 3 never reached platinum/greatest hits on the Playstation is absolutely incredible and shows how many missed out on these brilliant games.

The fact this series has been left for 10 years is just criminal.

Below is an example of the gameplay that the Timesplitters series has to offer.. What's not to like?

DPN6Nkbysek

Twisted
10-21-2015, 10:19 AM
I actually enjoyed and liked playing the PS3 Exclusive HAZE which was envisioned as a HALO fighter...I liked the game a lot, but a lot of people outright trashed it, and ignored it all together...I also wished that Heavenly Sword on PS3 would get a sequel..Heavenly Sword was always envisioned as a trilogy...it's life got cut short, by slow tepid sales and negative reviews only focusing on the 'short" game length even though it was cutting edge at the time.

Nevoleg
12-12-2015, 07:18 PM
A couple of years ago me and a friend of mine got really into zombie games. We had already played the shit out of left 4 dead and call of duty: nazi zombies. At that time a new game was announched called The WarZ... For people who don't know what happend to the warz; the warz really was the 7th layer of early-acces hell with the game being so buggy and easy to hack 2 years afther the first release the developers decided to cancel the whole game and start over again. Anyway, me and my friend played this game for hours and hours and dispite the bugs and hackers we had a lot fun. Some of the best 15euros ever spent.