PDA

View Full Version : Where can I go from here?

Matt
10-23-2015, 10:33 PM
I am a collector of Crash Bandicoot merchandise from the Naughty Dog era but getting closer and closer to having everything that appeals to me I guess I will have to move on a start collecting for another franchise.

My favourite games are when I was a child such as Crash, Spyro, Tomb Raider and so on.. But collecting the retro years is tough because of price and rarity so I am slightly leaning towards collecting for a more modern franchise. This stumps me slightly as no games from recent years have been as amazing to me as what my childhood favourites were. Now my favourites in recent years have been Battlefield Bad Company 2 and Assassin's Creed Black Flag.. And those literally are the only ones I can really think of that I'v loved and put a lot of hours into(400+ hours on Bad Company 2).

My 100% ideal next franchise to collect for would be the Timesplitters series because I pretty much never played/bought any other PS2 games because I loved it that much! However.. No Timesplitters merchandise was made really.. Apart from promo discs which are standard, the odd keychain, poster or t shirt.. But even then those rarely come by on eBay.

What would you suggest? Where should my collecting journey take me?

Advice much appreciated!

Thanks! :)