PDA

View Full Version : Question to anyone who bought Dragon Age insquitors or XBox One Halo 5 Console

THEREALDEALDUDE
12-12-2015, 08:34 PM
I bough the dragon age Inquisitor's edition and the steelbook has space for two discs was the soundtrack originally going to be in a disc or am i missing the sound track in my edition?

I also bought Halo 5 Console Edition i bought it with also the 1TB Elite.
The Elite comes with its own unique cord to charge your controller but the Halo 5 Console has no Cord to charge your controller?
Ive looked at 5 different youtube videos of the unboxing not one person said it had the cord to charge the controller, did amazon send it to me with the cord missing or is it really like that? Sounds strange.

g6t9ed
12-14-2015, 10:28 PM
Hey TRDD,

I think I can answer your question. I have both of the editions you had mentioned and I'm going off of pure memory here but here goes:

1. The Dragon Age: Inquisition steelbook had two spaces for discs due to the releasing on both current gen and past gen. The past gen edition had two discs for the game while the current only had one. So I think you're good there as this was to accommodate for both.

2. The elite controller came with a charging cable that is only unique to this edition. Your Halo 5 Console Edition did not come with an elite controller so therefore did not have this charging cable added.

Hope that answers your question. If you are still unsure, please let me know and I'll see if I can dig up mine and verify for you. :)

THEREALDEALDUDE
12-15-2015, 12:52 AM
Hey TRDD,

I think I can answer your question. I have both of the editions you had mentioned and I'm going off of pure memory here but here goes:

1. The Dragon Age: Inquisition steelbook had two spaces for discs due to the releasing on both current gen and past gen. The past gen edition had two discs for the game while the current only had one. So I think you're good there as this was to accommodate for both.

2. The elite controller came with a charging cable that is only unique to this edition. Your Halo 5 Console Edition did not come with an elite controller so therefore did not have this charging cable added.

Hope that answers your question. If you are still unsure, please let me know and I'll see if I can dig up mine and verify for you. :)

1 Thank you that makes sense i think i remember reading that.

2 This may sound like a stupid question but how do you connect the controller to the console then? Dont you need to connect it by the charger first so the console reads it?

ive unpacked mine i just have been to busy to use it. But i know thats how it is with the ps3 ps4, and i sold my xb1 Day one Edition a year ago and cant remember for the life of me how or if you could connect the xbox controller without the charger cable, i know it uses battery so no need to charge it.

Cosmic_Link
12-15-2015, 05:13 AM
To connect the controller to the XB1, you press the sync button on the left side of the console just on the edge of where the disk slot is next to the USB port and you press the sync button on the top of the pad. Easy peasy! :thumb:

THEREALDEALDUDE
12-16-2015, 03:17 AM
To connect the controller to the XB1, you press the sync button on the left side of the console just on the edge of where the disk slot is next to the USB port and you press the sync button on the top of the pad. Easy peasy! :thumb:

I feel stupid lol thanks for reminding me

Cosmic_Link
12-16-2015, 02:44 PM
No problem! :thumb: