PDA

View Full Version : Exporting Problems and Decision to make

DJDREAM
08-31-2016, 06:24 PM
hi all collecting friends,

if someone needs help to get an item from germany, i help him but now i have a pig problem and i dont know how to react. i'm not a post depot. i have some item from the helpsearcher but after 2 month he doesnt react to my post and i'm really pissed off. What shoul i do? What would you do?

Seesternmann
08-31-2016, 07:52 PM
Has he or she paid you for the item/items ? Or in other words: Does that person owe you money ?

If yes, I would give him or her a last chance and if you don't get an answer sell everything and try to get your money back.

If that person already paid for the items, I would wait a little longer. I mean, in the worst case you got some stuff for free. ;)
But remember that it is possible that the person could have some serious issues to deal with first. As nice as collecting cool stuff can be, there are more important things in life.

DJDREAM
09-01-2016, 12:12 AM
The money is not the problem, i hate it if someone says i send it today and after one week nothing happens.

GameTrigger
09-01-2016, 06:40 AM
Has that member visited forum after your latest messages?

DJDREAM
09-01-2016, 12:10 PM
yes

GameTrigger
09-01-2016, 01:36 PM
yes
Give last change and after that sell that stuff...

DJDREAM
09-01-2016, 02:01 PM
The problem is i'm not the type of guy to do this and the stuff is much more worth than the person owes me. but i dont know what to do!

GameTrigger
09-01-2016, 08:43 PM
The problem is i'm not the type of guy to do this and the stuff is much more worth than the person owes me. but i dont know what to do!
If item is small/doesn't take space, you can hold it or...
It's your call ;)