PDA

View Full Version : (Framed ?) Movie Posters

WaxWeazle
05-03-2017, 09:43 PM
Was wondering if anybody had a solid, trustable source for high quality movie posters.
I've looked around for a while now and it's always something; either it's overly expensive to get'm sent to me, or they don't deliver to Belgium or the quality's not that good or the size is way too small..

So.. Halp? :p

Mainly trying to find more Army Of Darkness loot, love that movie <3

vhal_x
05-04-2017, 05:54 PM
Mondo is pretty good for movie poster type artwork. Like, it's not like the poster for the movie that's used in advertising, if you know what I mean?

This is one of mine from Mondo, and I absolutely love it. The picture does it no justice at all (it doesn't come framed though, I bought the frame myself) x

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/CiKeo2eWMAAywTn.jpg:large

vhal_x
05-04-2017, 05:55 PM
Also, totally with ya on Army of Darkness <3 x

WaxWeazle
05-04-2017, 09:21 PM
Yeah I've been nosing around and I do like Mondo stuff!

Although ,I'm looking for the genuine, proper sized movie posters and if possible framed (because I can't find decent frames for a decent price here >.<)

BAD-WAYNE
05-05-2017, 10:09 PM

Although ,I'm looking for the genuine, proper sized movie posters and if possible framed (because I can't find decent frames for a decent price here >.<)
Your cheapest bet is to source out frames and have the posters shipped in tubes. Shipping for anything framed is outrageously expensive. To be fair, having something framed, especially if it is large or not a standard size, is expensive most everywhere. Not to mention you want it framed properly and it helps to see what glass will work best for the room you're going to display in.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

JRPGFan
05-07-2017, 02:09 PM

There's one on Ebay, it's one sheet U.S version but it's around $300. Then add like another $100+ for a frame.

It's the niche posters that's a pain to find, even the cheaper ones.