PDA

View Full Version : Leave Feedback for people on here...

BAD-WAYNE
06-30-2017, 11:22 PM
So I've been a member here for several years and over that time I have purchased and sold many items. I even bought a large portion of Eric's Dark Souls, Dead Space and Bioshock collection. Tallying it up I've spent over $5000 here in the past two years but apparently I have no feedback which is important to some on here. If you're buying and selling here please remember to leave feedback so others will know if they are trustworthy. I hate missing a good deal on something because my integrity is in question unduly.

To clarify; I am trying to spread awareness. I was unaware of this feature until last night and due to the lack of feedback received on my end; I am assuming that I am not alone.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Veggz
06-30-2017, 11:45 PM
I see that you have not left feedback to other members either?
I have found that, at least when buying items, the seller will often give feedback back to you if you have given it to them :)

xhunter
07-01-2017, 01:19 AM
The site won't let me leave feedback most of the time. It always tells me there is something wrong with the deal details.

Veggz
07-01-2017, 01:24 AM
The site won't let me leave feedback most of the time. It always tells me there is something wrong with the deal details.

Make sure the deal thread is from a post from ''for sale'' or ''group buys''. Don't know if this apply to everyone, but I have to write a couple of words in the ''additional comments'' part for it to work. No idea why it's like this, but I usually just write a couple words there and it always works

BAD-WAYNE
07-01-2017, 01:49 AM
I see that you have not left feedback to other members either?
I have found that, at least when buying items, the seller will often give feedback back to you if you have given it to them :)
I was unaware of this feature until last night. I am assuming due to the lack of feedback received on my end that I am not the only one...hence the post.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Spect3r
07-01-2017, 03:46 AM

I had that problem as well...all you need to do is write a couple of lines in the "comments" box (or whatever it is it says)

xhunter
07-01-2017, 04:02 AM
Make sure the deal thread is from a post from ''for sale'' or ''group buys''. Don't know if this apply to everyone, but I have to write a couple of words in the ''additional comments'' part for it to work. No idea why it's like this, but I usually just write a couple words there and it always works

I had that problem as well...all you need to do is write a couple of lines in the "comments" box (or whatever it is it says)

The URL is correct. I've filled out every box. It won't let me leave feedback most of the time, even if I am leaving feedback on a transaction someone else has already left feedback on.

Spect3r
07-01-2017, 04:04 AM
The URL is correct. I've filled out every box. It won't let me leave feedback most of the time, even if I am leaving feedback on a transaction someone else has already left feedback on.

Just write more in the comments box... it will work, trust me i had the same issue.