PDA

View Full Version : Feedback about your opinion on buygame2.com?

Inpo92
02-07-2018, 05:21 PM
Did you order someone from buygame2.com? Do you recommend or dissuade the store? I would like to know your opinion on this topic :) Thank you in advance :)

Regards

Spect3r
02-07-2018, 05:45 PM
Did you order someone from buygame2.com?

Regards

You can buy people on that store?:taunt:
:beer:

Letrico
02-08-2018, 01:06 AM
I used them before. So far I gotten a couple of things but expect your item to be squashed since they do not use any bubble wrap or protection.

Cosmic_Link
02-08-2018, 05:26 PM
What are you planning to order? The few items I have received have come very well packaged and had no issues personally.

I think they give an option to purchase additional packaging if I remember rightly.

Inpo92
02-08-2018, 06:34 PM
What are you planning to order? The few items I have received have come very well packaged and had no issues personally.

I think they give an option to purchase additional packaging if I remember rightly.

I'm going to order some steelbooks, and when the collector's edition of The Horizon comes back to them, that's it. Because they are the only ones who have the normal price of it.

Airzonk
02-09-2018, 08:01 PM
I have ordered Steelbooks from them in the past and had no problems. However, I did pay extra for the reinforced packaging. Their idea of reinforced packaging is cutting up some cardboard boxes they have lying around the store and placing it over the items and then in a padded envelope. It does the job, but doesn't seem right paying extra for it.