PDA

View Full Version : Lego Games Steelbook

Spect3r
11-05-2019, 04:52 PM
Not a new release, but seems no one in the forum knew about it.

Lego Games Amazon.es Exclusive

https://i.ebayimg.com/images/g/iQIAAOSwKhpdwZcC/s-l1600.jpg

Amazon ES (https://www.amazon.es/dp/B07Z6Z6QDQ/ref=as_li_ss_tl?ie=UTF8&linkCode=ll1&tag=spect3r06-21&linkId=03cd00bdcbec3a20eed374ba483c98b1&language=es_ES)

Twisted
11-06-2019, 08:42 AM
Thank U for the heads up!!..so is this intended as being a good steelbook replacement case for "ANY" Lego games release? Is that why? it's called "Lego Games"?..in a generic format? also is this EXCLUSIVE to AMAZON SPAIN? it almost seems like it's purpose was an intended give away!? when purchasing a "LEGO" franchise video game?

Spect3r
11-06-2019, 09:23 AM
Thank U for the heads up!!..so is this intended as being a good steelbook replacement case for "ANY" Lego games release? Is that why? it's called "Lego Games"?..in a generic format? also is this EXCLUSIVE to AMAZON SPAIN? it almost seems like it's purpose was an intended give away!? when purchasing a "LEGO" franchise video game?

It was offered to who bought 2 Lego Games.
And for what i could find, yes, its an Amazon Spain exclusive, it doesnt show up anywhere else, not on normal search, not on google images either

patcrazystar64
11-08-2019, 06:40 PM
What is Lego Games though? Was it a generic bonus for buying any Lego Game?

Spect3r
11-08-2019, 07:03 PM
What is Lego Games though? Was it a generic bonus for buying any Lego Game?

Yes, to who bought 2 Lego games

Twisted
11-09-2019, 06:42 AM
for those that have this Lego steelbook from amazon Spain..can you please kindly share how it was packaged for delivery? Were the Lego Amazon Spain exclusive steelbooks "sealed"? did they arrive to you in "mint" condition? unfortunately , i had received "dented steelbooks" for NBA2K20 from Amazon Spain this year,..and doing overseas exchange was quite cumbersome and a big hassle...i hope a forum member who purchased this lego steelbook directly can shed some light on the overall packaging and condition of the steelbook..thank you! :)

origammirip789
11-09-2019, 03:36 PM
for those that have this Lego steelbook from amazon Spain..can you please kindly share how it was packaged for delivery? Were the Lego Amazon Spain exclusive steelbooks "sealed"? did they arrive to you in "mint" condition? unfortunately , i had received "dented steelbooks" for NBA2K20 from Amazon Spain this year,..and doing overseas exchange was quite cumbersome and a big hassle...i hope a forum member who purchased this lego steelbook directly can shed some light on the overall packaging and condition of the steelbook..thank you! :)

It is somewhere between Spain and my mail forwarding service in Berlin but as soon as possible, I will post photos:)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Spect3r
11-11-2019, 06:44 PM

It comes sealed, the packaging is that normal thin cardboard that Amazon normally uses for steelbooks/games/books/movies.

Twisted
11-12-2019, 06:52 AM
Hey!! Spect3r!! :) i genuinely appreciate the update!! :) can you kindly also confirm the "condition" of your steelbook?..is it pristine and mint? did Amazon Spain do a well enough job for the steelbook to arrive in satisfactory condition? the reason i'm asking, is because i am also quite interested in this steelbook! but when i ordered NBA2K20 steelbook version, it arrived with dings in it!!!..that's why i am hesitant!! Thank U again! Spect3r for confirming at least it is sealed :)

Spect3r
11-12-2019, 08:38 AM
Hey!! Spect3r!! :) i genuinely appreciate the update!! :) can you kindly also confirm the "condition" of your steelbook?..is it pristine and mint? did Amazon Spain do a well enough job for the steelbook to arrive in satisfactory condition? the reason i'm asking, is because i am also quite interested in this steelbook! but when i ordered NBA2K20 steelbook version, it arrived with dings in it!!!..that's why i am hesitant!! Thank U again! Spect3r for confirming at least it is sealed :)

It is new, no dents, nothing.
They didnt do anything special, no protection or bubble wrap.

Wormy
01-28-2020, 12:52 AM
So, it seems like Lego has released another steelbook that is similar to the offer they have here but this time around it's for a G4 (Switch) steelbook.
As far as I know its a Best Buy exclusive here in the US and is given for free if you buy any 2 Lego games. Thankfully, if you don't want to get the games you can buy the steelbook on its own for 30 USD.

Link to Best Buy(US): https://www.bestbuy.com/site/lego-steelbook-collector-case/6352148.p?skuId=6352148

https://i.redd.it/27tu6bn72dd41.jpg

Wormy
01-28-2020, 12:57 AM
I have no clue what the inside of the steelbook looks like, but apparently the steelbook itself is meant for storage for Switch games (holds up to 24 games)!

Twisted
01-28-2020, 06:14 AM
there's pictures on the internet Wormy..the inside has like "felt foam" in black color, with slots to hold 12 switch carts on each side..no artwork on the inside, just that black felt foam, but it does appear to be removable, so i don't know, if there's anything on the inside of the steelbook interior itself if you pull out the black foam piece...what also sucks is some people are being told the cost of the separate steelbook is $30 while others are walking into local Best Buy stores and getting it for $20.00..or $19.99..i guess prices are inconsistent depending on what part of the US? you reside!?