Collectors Edition Forums

Go Back   Collectors Edition Forums > The Display Case > SteelBook Collecting

Old 11-05-2019, 04:52 PM
Site Supporter

Spect3r's Flag is: Portugal Portugal
Default Lego Games Steelbook

Not a new release, but seems no one in the forum knew about it.

Lego Games Amazon.es Exclusive

Amazon ES

In the beginning, the universe was created. This has made a lot of people very unhappy and has widely been seen as a bad move.

Last edited by Spect3r; 11-05-2019 at 05:12 PM.
Old 11-06-2019, 08:42 AM

Twisted's Flag is: United States United States
Default Re: Lego Games Steelbook

Thank U for the heads up!!..so is this intended as being a good steelbook replacement case for "ANY" Lego games release? Is that why? it's called "Lego Games"?..in a generic format? also is this EXCLUSIVE to AMAZON SPAIN? it almost seems like it's purpose was an intended give away!? when purchasing a "LEGO" franchise video game?
Old 11-06-2019, 09:23 AM
Site Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Twisted View Post
Thank U for the heads up!!..so is this intended as being a good steelbook replacement case for "ANY" Lego games release? Is that why? it's called "Lego Games"?..in a generic format? also is this EXCLUSIVE to AMAZON SPAIN? it almost seems like it's purpose was an intended give away!? when purchasing a "LEGO" franchise video game?
It was offered to who bought 2 Lego Games.
And for what i could find, yes, its an Amazon Spain exclusive, it doesnt show up anywhere else, not on normal search, not on google images either

In the beginning, the universe was created. This has made a lot of people very unhappy and has widely been seen as a bad move.
Old 11-08-2019, 06:40 PM

patcrazystar64's Flag is: United States New York, NY

What is Lego Games though? Was it a generic bonus for buying any Lego Game?
Old 11-08-2019, 07:03 PM
Site Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by patcrazystar64 View Post
What is Lego Games though? Was it a generic bonus for buying any Lego Game?
Yes, to who bought 2 Lego games

Old 11-09-2019, 06:42 AM

for those that have this Lego steelbook from amazon Spain..can you please kindly share how it was packaged for delivery? Were the Lego Amazon Spain exclusive steelbooks "sealed"? did they arrive to you in "mint" condition? unfortunately , i had received "dented steelbooks" for NBA2K20 from Amazon Spain this year,..and doing overseas exchange was quite cumbersome and a big hassle...i hope a forum member who purchased this lego steelbook directly can shed some light on the overall packaging and condition of the steelbook..thank you!

Last edited by Twisted; 11-09-2019 at 06:43 AM. Reason: edit
Old 11-09-2019, 03:36 PM

origammirip789's Flag is: Russian Federation Moscow

Quote:
for those that have this Lego steelbook from amazon Spain..can you please kindly share how it was packaged for delivery? Were the Lego Amazon Spain exclusive steelbooks "sealed"? did they arrive to you in "mint" condition? unfortunately , i had received "dented steelbooks" for NBA2K20 from Amazon Spain this year,..and doing overseas exchange was quite cumbersome and a big hassle...i hope a forum member who purchased this lego steelbook directly can shed some light on the overall packaging and condition of the steelbook..thank you!

It is somewhere between Spain and my mail forwarding service in Berlin but as soon as possible, I will post photos

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Old 11-11-2019, 06:44 PM
Site Supporter

Quote:
It comes sealed, the packaging is that normal thin cardboard that Amazon normally uses for steelbooks/games/books/movies.

Old 11-12-2019, 06:52 AM

Hey!! Spect3r!! i genuinely appreciate the update!! can you kindly also confirm the "condition" of your steelbook?..is it pristine and mint? did Amazon Spain do a well enough job for the steelbook to arrive in satisfactory condition? the reason i'm asking, is because i am also quite interested in this steelbook! but when i ordered NBA2K20 steelbook version, it arrived with dings in it!!!..that's why i am hesitant!! Thank U again! Spect3r for confirming at least it is sealed
Old 11-12-2019, 08:38 AM
Site Supporter

Quote:
Hey!! Spect3r!! i genuinely appreciate the update!! can you kindly also confirm the "condition" of your steelbook?..is it pristine and mint? did Amazon Spain do a well enough job for the steelbook to arrive in satisfactory condition? the reason i'm asking, is because i am also quite interested in this steelbook! but when i ordered NBA2K20 steelbook version, it arrived with dings in it!!!..that's why i am hesitant!! Thank U again! Spect3r for confirming at least it is sealed
It is new, no dents, nothing.
They didnt do anything special, no protection or bubble wrap.