PDA

View Full Version : [HELP] Need help with my Bioshock Infinite Press Kit

DoctorKong
12-18-2019, 09:26 PM
I know this thing I'm asking sounds strange but I don't know who I can ask to.

I also wrote on buyer's section of the forum but I don't know if it's the correct section so I would like to purpose it here because it's not a simple matter of buy/sell.

I'm a Bioshock Infinite great fan and I collect items related to it of any kind.

I own a Bioshock Infinite Press Kit, complete with everything. The only problem is that the outer envelope (the one addressed to Booker Dewitt) is not perfect. It was folded in the middle and for this reason is not mint.

I'm tryin to find someone who can gently help me swapping its near mint/mint envelope with mine.

For this thing I will offer the mad price of 200 Euro. I will pay both shipping costs.
I know it sounds mad but I'm tryin to collect only mint items and my PK is actually very beautiful, except for that envelope that is GOOD but not as I'm looking for.

I will surely provide photos to people interested but I can assure that for a normal non-fanatic collector the problem cannot be noticed.
I'm not asking to dismount your Press Kit. You will still have a complete Press Kit.

Hope you can help me

Thank you