PDA

View Full Version : Assassin's Creed Valhalla, Far Cry 6 and Watch Dogs Legion CEs g only digital on Xbox

Vlad
08-26-2020, 02:16 AM
https://support.ubisoft.com/en-GB/News/000057205/Ubisoft-Store-Changes-to-Collector-s-Edition-pre-orders-for-Xbox

I had a look and I didn't spot this anywhere else on here but for anyone that is collecting on Xbox I thought it might be worth posting this as a general thread rather than potentially spam the other sub-forum by posting the same thing on each game's topic.

As per the above link, the collector's editions for Assassin's Creed Valhalla, Far Cry 6 and Watch Dogs Legion on Xbox will now only be receiving the game as a digital download and not as a physical disc. (So far there is no change to PlayStation editions though which will still be getting a physical disc.)

Actual article quoted below for those who don't want to click through to it.

UBISOFT STORE – CHANGES TO COLLECTOR’S EDITION PRE-ORDERS FOR XBOX
Pre-orders for Collector's Editions of ASSASSIN’S CREED VALHALLA, FAR CRY 6 and WATCH DOGS: LEGION for Xbox will receive a digital key to REDEEM, instead of a physical disc.

Collector's Editions for PlayStation will receive physical game discs.

The remaining content of your Collector’s Edition will still arrive THROUGH THE POST as normal.