PDA

View Full Version : How to get USA colector's editions to Europe?

Majorg85k
10-06-2010, 11:36 AM
Any shop you guys know that sells to Europe?

Amazon.com refuses to sell me a lot of the items they have.

Thanks.

gurpswoo1
10-06-2010, 11:54 AM
Game, Gamestation, Gameplay sells Worldwide for anything under £100. but then their packaging is poor. so would be steer clear of items that was delicate such as cardboard cases and boxes.

Play.com also offer free delivery, again poor packaging, infact worst than above.

Coolshop (http://www.coolshop.co.uk/catalog/) are above average with packaging, but there item are not always UK PAL but Euro PAL. They tell you which games don't have English on the front cover.

I think the only items amazon will refuse to sell to euro are UK exclusives and Marketplace items.

Personally I would go with a Trusted Ebay seller or someone on this forum or other collector forum.

Is there a particular game you are looking for, I could see If I could get it for you as I from the UK.

Majorg85k
10-06-2010, 01:13 PM
Ups! Maybe i wasn't clear. I want to know USA shops that sell to Europe. I'm from Europe.

gurpswoo1
10-06-2010, 01:40 PM
:hammer::hammer::haha::haha:

LOL sorry about that,

Gamestop deliver to Euro but I don't know about their packaging, You will have to ask someone about the parcel delivery from someone in the USA.

Another is Play-asia or Yes-asia, they sell USA version aswell as JAP games.
Packaging on both of the these store is first rate. double walled boxes.

Difference, Yes-asia has free shipping on most items and Play-asia are cheaper bu you have to pay for delivery so can be more or less expensive depending on the item.

Alternatively you could use a POBOX in USA and get everything sent there and forward everything to you.

I used Borderlinx which was recommended to me by another user on the forum.

MrBubbles
10-15-2010, 02:56 PM
I don't know if there are many shops in the US that will ship to Europe. I'm from Europe myself (Holland) and most of the times I try to grab in on Ebay. Have to pay a little more most of the times, but that's better than not having the item. :whew: