PDA

View Full Version : www.wecollectgames.com/

Gemini-Phoenix
12-03-2010, 11:03 AM
Not sure if you guys have seen this already, but I stumbled upon a relatively new (It's been running since last January!) website / Blog related to collecting Limited and Collector's Edition games:

www.wecollectgames.com/

It seems to be predominantly PAL orientated, but does also feature some NTSC U and press kits. I'm not sure who the owner is, but they seem to have some amazing pictures of some of the newer (And older!) released LE's and CE's!

gurpswoo1
12-03-2010, 04:01 PM
Hmmmmmmmmmm very interesting.

While there is no database or anyhwere near the number of games than this site, all of the them have pictures. I notice he remove the backgrounds on all the images, not sure why they did that.

Gemini-Phoenix
12-05-2010, 09:40 AM
Hmmmmmmmmmm very interesting.

While there is no database or anyhwere near the number of games than this site, all of the them have pictures. I notice he remove the backgrounds on all the images, not sure why they did that.

To make them look more professional and more uniformal. I must admit, the pictures do look good!

I wonder whether the site owner is a member here? I would think it would be pretty hard to not notice CE.O, considering it is the top search result on Google when typing in "Collector's Edition"