PDA

View Full Version : God of War III ultimate edition. How is it packaged from the factory?

LS2000
01-09-2011, 01:19 AM
I got a God of War III ultimate edition from someone on ebay and it has no plastic on it, which I heard it doesn't come with, but there are three areas on the box that have sticker marks. They are the circular sticker marks. They are located at the very opening (top/front), and two on either side where the box flips open.

Can someone tell me or show me how this box came straight from the factory? Thank you and it is a little urgent because I only have a certain amount of time to open a case against him. Also, he sent the item out two weeks after I paid him (lame). Anyway, thank you.

LS2000
01-09-2011, 01:42 AM
Nevermind. I just saw that it comes with three clear stickers covering the top. This one is definitely not new.

Thanks

gurpswoo1
01-09-2011, 11:21 AM
Hi there

If you purchased an item through eBay and paid via Paypal then you have 60 days to make a claim.

I presume you mean't the USA NTSC version and not the Ultimate Trilogy edition from PAL regions.

LS2000
01-09-2011, 11:33 AM
Yes. It's the US NTSC version. Not the ultimate trilogy edition PAL. Thanks for the info too btw.

gurpswoo1
01-09-2011, 12:04 PM
Here is a unboxing video, you can see the 3 circle clear sticker seals you mentioned.

2MGw6VI1zcg

Mandingo
01-09-2011, 01:50 PM
60 days to claim? That may be why the seller waited two weeks to ship. That sucks. :mad:

LS2000
01-09-2011, 01:54 PM
Yea. The guy actually said that the "post office was closed" so that's why he didn't ship it out. I don't know of any post office that is closed all the way from December 20th-January 4th. The guy is a loser and was giving me the runaround. The case should go in my favor. No stickers? Not new! I win.

Icek
01-11-2011, 01:20 PM
Hi there

If you purchased an item through eBay and paid via Paypal then you have 60 days to make a claim.

I presume you mean't the USA NTSC version and not the Ultimate Trilogy edition from PAL regions.

To be precise, it's 45 days to make a claim. not 60.

gurpswoo1
01-11-2011, 01:33 PM
Huh they must have changed it with paypal, it use to be 60, been so long since I made a complaint against a seller.

This is from Paypal so should clear it up:

The Buyer Protection Programs require a dispute to be filed in the
Resolution Center within 45 days of payment. If a dispute is filed 45
calendar days or more after the initial transaction, PayPal won’t
investigate the dispute. We encourage you to file a dispute. This is
documented in the seller’s account records. We recommend you stay in
contact with the seller to find a resolution.

If it is within 60 days of the initial transaction date and the item was
purchased on eBay, please contact eBay for further information as you
may be able to file a claim with eBay directly. PayPal reserves the
right to reopen any claim for investigation within 180 days if multiple
complaints are received about a single seller. We will notify you if
this is the case.

Thanks for correcting me Icek, otherwise I too might of gone past the 45 days.

twistedsymphony
01-13-2011, 09:48 PM
for reference the DB has pictures of this game

you can see the stickers here:
http://collectorsedition.org/uploads/2009/11/gow3_ue_ps3_1_0.jpg

no plastic wrap

Mandingo
01-13-2011, 09:56 PM
^ Alright, just to be clear, judging by the YouTube vid and TS's picture - three clear stickers = new?

It appears to be good, then, LS2000. Unless the stickers look different or something.