PDA

View Full Version : Electroplankton for DS 1st edition sealed question

LS2000
01-14-2011, 08:30 PM
Hi all,

I bought an Electroplankton 1st edition (it comes with blue ear buds) and it is sealed. The seal is a little on the loose side, but I am pretty sure it is not a reseal, but just wanted to make sure.

It has an "H" seal along the center of the back and that seam meets up with two vertical seams along the sides. At the sides where the two meet is a nice "v" with a pinch as well. I heard that if it is too perfect then it is most likely a reseal, but it looks fairly good. The ends of the vertical seams are nicely pinched like a normal seal (it is pinched up off the packing). There are also a few tiny perfectly round air holes, but they are in very interesting places. 1 is directly in the center of the front. 1 is in the upper left on the back and I think the last is mid-right on the back. It would be too hard to get pics of the air holes, but I will take a picture of the game and post them up in a day or so.

Has anyone else seen what the seals look like on this 1st edition Electroplankton? It is a deep blue box about twice the thickness of a normal DS game. I just wanted to know if anyone knew what the sealing looks like on this.

Thanks