PDA

View Full Version : Tales of Eternia Online Sealed box, Namco. Heard of it?

LS2000
01-15-2011, 12:45 AM
My brother came across a Tales of Eternia Online box with bonus cd and Three trading cards in it. It is by Namco. It is a Japanese version and I think it is for PC.

Actually, what he told me was that it was a free download online (they did that because there was a monthly fee to play), but in some stores they sold the game in a box with a bonus cd, three trading cards, and a code for some in game item. Something like that. The game was only out for a year online and then they shut down the servers.

We were trying to find how much it cost. I will ask him to send some pics to me and I will get them up. I have talked to a few people, but they didn't know.

Thanks for any help!

mb7241
01-15-2011, 09:53 AM
There was one very recently posted at eBay for $300, but it was ended early. I tried contacting the seller concerning it, but to no avail, at least thus far. I'd fork over triple digits for sure for it ($200 or so, I think...yes, btw, that's an offer), but I think that $300 might've been a bit high...then again, it was the only one I've ever seen on eBay o_O .

Edit: Just checked my junk e-mail, to find a response from the seller, stating he wanted to keep it a little while longer :/ . Ah, well.

LS2000
01-16-2011, 01:06 AM
Yea, I was wondering if they may have more of these in japan, but I have yet to find any online over there. Don't have the money to fly over there and take a look in Akihabara or I would :p My brother is Tales obsessed and I think he saw the one on ebay too. His collection is fairly extensive and is always looking for those rare items. If you ever find another link then post it up here. I would love to know where to get one for him, maybe for a christmas present some year.

Thanks for the input! :) Cheers! :beer: