PDA

View Full Version : PSP Ys I & II Chronicles Premium Edition (PSP) (NTSC)

Mandingo
02-14-2011, 08:06 PM
I'm a little late in posting this, but XSEED announced a "Hair Metal Pack" for the upcoming release of Ys I & II Chronicles. All first print editions will be this premium set, -to be released on February 22, 2011, -priced at $30.

http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51qksvNOEWL._AA300_.jpg

XSEED Games Announces “Hair Metal Pack” for Ys I & II Chronicles for the PSP® System

All Initial Launch Units to Ship with Bonus Soundtrack CD

Torrance, Calif., (December 22, 2010) – XSEED Games announced today that all initial launch units of the upcoming compilation Ys I & II Chronicles will be an ‘80s themed “Hair Metal Pack”, containing a bonus soundtrack CD when the title releases exclusively for the PSP® (PlayStation®Portable) system in February. The “Hair Metal Pack” will be available for a suggested retail price of $29.99, and a digital download version* of the game will also be available for purchase via PlayStation®Store for a retail price of $24.99.

The “Hair Metal Pack” celebrates the origins of Falcom’s legendary in-house band, the jdk Band, commemorating when they were unleashed upon the world with the launch of the original Ys in 1987. Ys I & II Chronicles will be released with a bonus music CD which includes over 20 select tracks from the remastered soundtracks of Ys and Ys II.

Following the recent success of Ys SEVEN and Ys: The Oath in Felghana, XSEED Games celebrates the proud history of the iconic Ys series with a re-imagining of the very first two games in Ys I & II Chronicles. Newly redrawn artwork and remastered musical scores are paired with the simple, classic yet elegant “bump” buttonless combat system as Ys I & II Chronicles combines the two classic titles into one amazing retail package.

Ys I & II Chronicles is rated "T" for Teen and will start shipping to retailers exclusively for the PSP system across North America in February 2011.

*Digital download does not include bonus soundtrack

scourdx
02-22-2011, 01:56 AM
Looking good XSeed. I have their other 2 Y's game from XSeed so this is a definitely a pickup.