PDA

View Full Version : Haze

Collector's Edition
05-12-2010, 02:56 PM
haze-tin-ps3-2
...view this game on the homepage (http://collectorsedition.org/game-db/haze-tin-ps3-2)

Icek
12-29-2010, 10:00 PM
Full Title: Haze
System: PS3
Region:
Bar Code:
Release Date:
Release Price (RRP/MSRP):
Content Rating: PEGI 18+
Other info (description/exclusivity/etc.):

*Metal box with game in it
*Glow stick

I've seen this edition two or three times on eBay, but I can't remember was is on US or UK. As I can find out is that looks like it was GAME exclusive. As I remember, price wasn't that high, I think it was around Ł25 or $25.

http://img.game.co.uk/images/wk39/widget_haze.jpg

twistedsymphony
05-12-2011, 02:59 PM
*** Haze Tin edition has been added to the database ***

Gemini-Phoenix
05-12-2011, 03:36 PM
As far as I am aware, this was sent out alongside the standard edition of the game (perhaps even separately due to a manufacturing cock-up), and I believe sealed copies of the tin do not actually contain the game itself.

This may require some confirmation though, as I am not willing to open my sealed Haze tin in order to find out, but I have always been led to believe that the game is not included inside - Only the glowstick

gurpswoo1
05-12-2011, 03:44 PM
^ That interesting information

twistedsymphony
05-12-2011, 04:02 PM
As far as I am aware, this was sent out alongside the standard edition of the game (perhaps even separately due to a manufacturing cock-up), and I believe sealed copies of the tin do not actually contain the game itself.

This may require some confirmation though, as I am not willing to open my sealed Haze tin in order to find out, but I have always been led to believe that the game is not included inside - Only the glowstick

according to Game's listing the tin and glowstick were pre-order bonuses... which to me says they very well could have been provided separately.

as for not wanting to open your tin... I'm sure you could tell by the weight/shaking it around a bit to see if it includes a game case or just the glow stick.

I left the description intentionally ambiguous because how the game was presented was never fully clear.

Gemini-Phoenix
05-13-2011, 07:04 AM
according to Game's listing the tin and glowstick were pre-order bonuses... which to me says they very well could have been provided separately.

This sounds about right. I believe it was the same situation as with other tin pre-order bonuses such as Soul Calibur IV (GAME) and PokéMon Platinum (HMV), where the tins were sent separate from the game

as for not wanting to open your tin... I'm sure you could tell by the weight/shaking it around a bit to see if it includes a game case or just the glow stick.

My one does not feel heavy enough to also inlclude a PS3 game inside. I purchased it off eBay shortly after release, and the description clearly stated that there was no game included, and the seller mentioned that the game had been shipped separately. This was not the only listing at the time, and others also mentioned something similar.

I left the description intentionally ambiguous because how the game was presented was never fully clear.

I would still class it as a CE as the game should have technically been shipped inside rather than separately. I would simply alter the description to reflect that this was indeed a pre-order bonus and shipped alongside the retail copy of the game, rather than being an entirely unique edition in its own right

foreverflash
08-09-2011, 05:37 AM
Has anyone seen this Tin and special Game exclusive game case for Haze anywhere recently on eBay or another site? I was a big fan of Haze (even though it was a bomb) and never knew there were any special stuff for it.

If anyone has this Haze Tin I would be more than grateful to buy it from you (if selling) (or if anyone's seen a listing somewhere).