Region:
Bar Code:
Release Date:
Release Price (RRP/MSRP):
Content Rating: PEGI 18+
Other info (description/exclusivity/etc.):

*Metal box with game in it
*Glow stick

I've seen this edition two or three times on eBay, but I can't remember was is on US or UK. As I can find out is that looks like it was GAME exclusive. As I remember, price wasn't that high, I think it was around Ł25 or $25.

Old 05-12-2011, 02:59 PM
Owner/Founder

twistedsymphony's Flag is: United States NH
Default Re: Haze

*** Haze Tin edition has been added to the database ***

Old 05-12-2011, 03:36 PM
Social Network Liaison

Gemini-Phoenix's Flag is: UK Ipswich

As far as I am aware, this was sent out alongside the standard edition of the game (perhaps even separately due to a manufacturing cock-up), and I believe sealed copies of the tin do not actually contain the game itself.

This may require some confirmation though, as I am not willing to open my sealed Haze tin in order to find out, but I have always been led to believe that the game is not included inside - Only the glowstick
Old 05-12-2011, 03:44 PM
DB Proprietor

gurpswoo1's Flag is: UK United Kingdom (UK)

^ That interesting information
Old 05-12-2011, 04:02 PM
Owner/Founder

twistedsymphony's Flag is: United States NH

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gemini-Phoenix View Post
As far as I am aware, this was sent out alongside the standard edition of the game (perhaps even separately due to a manufacturing cock-up), and I believe sealed copies of the tin do not actually contain the game itself.

This may require some confirmation though, as I am not willing to open my sealed Haze tin in order to find out, but I have always been led to believe that the game is not included inside - Only the glowstick
according to Game's listing the tin and glowstick were pre-order bonuses... which to me says they very well could have been provided separately.

as for not wanting to open your tin... I'm sure you could tell by the weight/shaking it around a bit to see if it includes a game case or just the glow stick.

I left the description intentionally ambiguous because how the game was presented was never fully clear.

Old 05-13-2011, 07:04 AM
Social Network Liaison

Gemini-Phoenix's Flag is: UK Ipswich

Quote:
Originally Posted by Twistedsymphony View Post
according to Game's listing the tin and glowstick were pre-order bonuses... which to me says they very well could have been provided separately.
This sounds about right. I believe it was the same situation as with other tin pre-order bonuses such as Soul Calibur IV (GAME) and PokéMon Platinum (HMV), where the tins were sent separate from the game

Quote:
as for not wanting to open your tin... I'm sure you could tell by the weight/shaking it around a bit to see if it includes a game case or just the glow stick.
My one does not feel heavy enough to also inlclude a PS3 game inside. I purchased it off eBay shortly after release, and the description clearly stated that there was no game included, and the seller mentioned that the game had been shipped separately. This was not the only listing at the time, and others also mentioned something similar.

Quote:
I left the description intentionally ambiguous because how the game was presented was never fully clear.
I would still class it as a CE as the game should have technically been shipped inside rather than separately. I would simply alter the description to reflect that this was indeed a pre-order bonus and shipped alongside the retail copy of the game, rather than being an entirely unique edition in its own right
Old 08-09-2011, 05:37 AM

foreverflash's Flag is: United States Massachusetts

Has anyone seen this Tin and special Game exclusive game case for Haze anywhere recently on eBay or another site? I was a big fan of Haze (even though it was a bomb) and never knew there were any special stuff for it.

If anyone has this Haze Tin I would be more than grateful to buy it from you (if selling) (or if anyone's seen a listing somewhere).
...I declare unto you the gospel which I preached unto you...By which also ye are saved, if ye keep in memory what I preached unto you, unless ye have believed in vain. For I delivered unto you first of all that which I also received, how that Christ died for our sins according to the scriptures; And that he was buried, and that he rose again the third day according to the scriptures:

My New Life Need God