PDA

View Full Version : Dead Island

Pages : [1] 2

Collector's Edition
05-14-2010, 12:16 AM
dead-island-limited-treasure-edition-360-pal
...view this game on the homepage (http://collectorsedition.org/game-db/dead-island-limited-treasure-edition-360-pal)

Ayiu
05-12-2011, 07:40 PM
The Limited Treasure Edition is worldwide only available at game4game.at and extremely rare. Every copy will be unique, numbered and contains a certificate of authenticity.
It includes the following content:

Packed in a lavishly designed, handmade wooden "Treasure Box" including unique Dead Island Branding

High quality Polo- Shirt in Dead Island Design

Each copy numbered, certificate of authenticity included

The Zombie Survival Guide: Recorded Attacks, comic book by the famous Max Brooks, 144 pages (German)

Exclusive set of postcards

Exclusive Downloadcontent (exact features available soon)

pre-orders can be made here: game4game.at (http://www.game4game.at/shop/catalog/advanced_search_result.php?keywords=dead+island)

http://collectorsedition.org/uploads/2011/05/xbox360DeadislandTREASURE-507x540.jpg (http://collectorsedition.org/5330/extremely-rare-dead-island-limited-treasure-edition-for-pc-ps3-xbox-360/xbox360deadislandtreasure)... View this article on the HomePage. (http://collectorsedition.org/5330/extremely-rare-dead-island-limited-treasure-edition-for-pc-ps3-xbox-360)

MrBubbles
05-12-2011, 07:45 PM
Nice 1, Only the pre order button doesn't work on the site. I can only add it to my cart, check out and pay immediately.

Ayiu
05-12-2011, 07:46 PM
Nice 1, Only the pre order button doesn't work on the site. I can only add it to my cart, check out and pay immediately.

I already placed my pre-order and got my confirmation so I have no idea what's wrong :(

MrBubbles
05-12-2011, 07:49 PM
I already placed my pre-order and got my confirmation so I have no idea what's wrong :(

But did you have to pay immediately through Paypal? Because the game will be released in september and sometimes the content changes (like with fable II). It can be a real hassle to get your money back once you've paid for it. I want to make sure this is the definite content.

Ayiu
05-12-2011, 07:53 PM
But did you have to pay immediately through Paypal? Because the game will be released in september and sometimes the content changes (like with fable II). It can be a real hassle to get your money back once you've paid for it. I want to make sure this is the definite content.

you can pay later through your bank account. They accept payments from all over Europe. Just choose "Vorkasse" and you can pay about 2 weeks in advance.

The content which I listed is for sure, maybe more content will be added but not less :)

MrBubbles
05-12-2011, 07:57 PM
you can pay later through your bank account. They accept payments from all over Europe. Just choose "Vorkasse" and you can pay about 2 weeks in advance.

The content which I listed is for sure, maybe more content will be added but not less :)

Allright, thanks hunn! <3

Ayiu
05-12-2011, 08:00 PM
Allright, thanks hunn! <3

You're always welcome :)

For any problems because of the language just write me, I'll try to help as much as possible.

gurpswoo1
05-12-2011, 08:09 PM
WOW nice update, thanks for the heads up.

I presume the Xbox version is the one that going to be in demand.

twistedsymphony
05-12-2011, 10:28 PM
damn... why can't they offer CEs like this in the US...

matze1975
05-12-2011, 11:50 PM
Thank you! Just preordered it! I think the Poloshirt is to small for me, but who cares! :rotf:

Venner
05-12-2011, 11:53 PM
Ooooh nice I want this. Do they deliver to uk then on the site?

Ayiu
05-12-2011, 11:57 PM
They will do, shipping is about 9,90€

But be careful if you want to pay with PayPal they charge you an extra amount of 4% of your full invoice.

matze1975
05-13-2011, 12:00 AM
Yes , they deliver to the UK and worldwide.:thumb:

thefunk007
05-13-2011, 12:19 AM
The other option of payment, does not ask for any card details but its saying that I have placed an order and need to do a bank transfer, seems Paypal might be easier for International buyers?!

Ayiu
05-13-2011, 12:21 AM
The other option of payment, does not ask for any card details but its saying that I have placed an order and need to do a bank transfer, seems Paypal might be easier for International buyers?!

If you are from outside Europe you have to pay with paypal otherwise I would recommended to do a bank transfer.

mosavon
05-13-2011, 12:50 AM
Extremely rare? how many?

Gemini-Phoenix
05-13-2011, 05:42 AM
I think I paid via PayPal for the Sniper: Ghost Warrior CE, so I may use that method again and hope that they don't take the payment instantly

Like the rest of you, I really want to see what other items are going to be included before committing myself, and I also want to see how many these are limited to

EDIT:

Ok, so I changed my mind and pre-ordered, as I don't want to miss the bus on this one. As I had ordered from them previously, ordering was a lot less hassle than the last time as all my details were already stored, so it was simply a case of clicking the next button a few times and entering my PayPal details when prompted.

I also like how they have taken the time to include an English translation on their webpage as well!

Ended up costing me €98.59 which translates into around £86.15

john385
05-13-2011, 07:46 AM
sweet looking thing, but I believe this one is for you "keep it sealed" collectors. :)
personally, I liked that Dead Island trailer, but since I have no way of knowing what the game will be like, I won't shell out ~90EUR for something I don't know a thing about.
But..like I said, I do believe this will be very valuable later (resale, etc.).
Good luck with your purchases and I hope they won't overproduce it (hint: Killzone 3 LE).

Gemini-Phoenix
05-13-2011, 08:14 AM
Did any of you guys get an option to choose a T-shirt size? I didn't. :(

Did I miss something in German which I should've checked? Or are we to assume that this will be a "One size - Large" offer?

I hate it when they do that, as i'm an average Medium size - Not that I would ruin the CE by wearing it, but it's still nice to have one in my size if ever I did want to! The first rule of CE's is FUNCTIONALITY, and a Large T is certainly not functional to a collector of smaller build...

gurpswoo1
05-13-2011, 08:37 AM
No it's a one size fits all T-shirt. I hate those, it's not too much of a problem but still.

For anyone new to the game4game website, you can use the English ordering guide here:
game4game ordering guide for those without Google chrome. (http://collectorsedition.org/forums/showpost.php?p=10371&postcount=8)

The only difference is the game in the guide, which is sniper. Also please check the basket carefully. some user have been ordering two copies because they click add to basket again by mistake.

Gemini-Phoenix
05-13-2011, 08:55 AM
No it's a one size fits all T-shirt. I hate those, it's not too much of a problem but still.

For anyone new to the game4game website, you can use the English ordering guide here:
game4game ordering guide for those without Google chrome. (http://collectorsedition.org/forums/showpost.php?p=10371&postcount=8)

The only difference is the game in the guide, which is sniper. Also please check the basket carefully. some user have been ordering two copies because they click add to basket again by mistake.

Any chance we could extract this guide and repost it as its own separate thread here on the forum somewhere (not sure which forum would be more appropriate though)? I will then make it a Sticky topic to refer back to as and when necessary

The Russian Bear
05-13-2011, 02:09 PM
Well pre-ordered mine for PC. Hopefully some sort of CE will be released in UK stores but i'm not holding my breath.

tallkid123
05-13-2011, 02:57 PM
Will the game only be in german or english too?

Biggav4000
05-13-2011, 04:03 PM
Pre ordered last night Thanks like the look of this one :beer:

The Russian Bear
05-13-2011, 04:17 PM
Will the game only be in german or english too?

According to the Store page
Spieltext: Deutsch, Sprache: Englisch

So German, something and English.

However some of the bonus content such as the The Zombie Survival Guide: Recorded Attacks is in German Only

Ayiu
05-13-2011, 05:03 PM
Usually all games from Austrian are multilingual. It depends on your console settings so is your console set to English the game will be in English.

Even the manual is sometimes multilingual. So be careful this is not a German Version!
It's from Austria and comes only with the Pegi rating in front of it. Austrian games are always 100% uncut. Unfortunately the outer packaging is in German.

This game comes with English voice and German/English subtitles.

mosavon
05-14-2011, 02:48 AM
I think I paid via PayPal for the Sniper: Ghost Warrior CE, so I may use that method again and hope that they don't take the payment instantly

Like the rest of you, I really want to see what other items are going to be included before committing myself, and I also want to see how many these are limited to

EDIT:

Ok, so I changed my mind and pre-ordered, as I don't want to miss the bus on this one. As I had ordered from them previously, ordering was a lot less hassle than the last time as all my details were already stored, so it was simply a case of clicking the next button a few times and entering my PayPal details when prompted.

I also like how they have taken the time to include an English translation on their webpage as well!

Ended up costing me €98.59 which translates into around £86.15
has the money been taken immediately then?

Gemini-Phoenix
05-14-2011, 04:56 AM
has the money been taken immediately then?

I paid via PayPal. You know what - I never checked! :shrug:

*Clicks PayPal to check*

Erm... Yes it has. :blush:

My PayPal account is showing -€98.59, so I can confirm that it has indeed been taken straight away!

So BE AWARE guys! If you're paying via PayPal, it may be the safest way, but you'll end up paying for it now rather than in September!

Ayiu
05-14-2011, 12:30 PM
I never checked but I think it should probably be possible to place the pre-order and pay later with PayPal :/. Just skip the payment process.

mosavon
05-14-2011, 01:03 PM
pretty :banghead: if you have to pay 4 months early dont you think?

Gemini-Phoenix
05-14-2011, 03:49 PM
pretty :banghead: if you have to pay 4 months early dont you think?

I suppose it has its benefits. I don't mind so much at the moment because I actually had the funds in my PayPal account to cover it, plus it also alleviates a bit of pressure from me later on in the year when there are more CE's released around the same time, so it's one less to have to worry about. An expensive one at that!

Biggav4000
05-14-2011, 04:17 PM
I suppose it has its benefits. I don't mind so much at the moment because I actually had the funds in my PayPal account to cover it, plus it also alleviates a bit of pressure from me later on in the year when there are more CE's released around the same time, so it's one less to have to worry about. An expensive one at that!
I agree ,have done the same with paypal but at least when its released i won't have to worry about paying for it.:thumb:

MortalMonday
06-03-2011, 06:09 AM
Hey guys, Is this sold out already? Thanks.

Gemini-Phoenix
06-03-2011, 06:27 AM
Hey guys, Is this sold out already? Thanks.

Not as far as I am aware. Click the link in the initial post to check availability. Obviously, if you're planning on paying straight away with PayPal then you stand a better chance of securing the order than those who simply pre-order

MortalMonday
06-03-2011, 06:32 AM
I did that a couple of minutes ago (using a language translator program), and discovered that it does in fact say that it's sold out. :( So I sadly have my answer.

Anjelaoni
06-03-2011, 06:37 AM
I can confirm that, it's sold out for every system. Thanks god I ordered one! :)

Gemini-Phoenix
06-03-2011, 06:43 AM
Well they did say that it was going to be rare! ;)

Makes sense that it is sold out for all systems, as I assume it is generic bonuses with just the game for the system of choice inserted at the last minute. For all we know, these may be mostly PS3 or X360 orders...

Glad I ordered mine as well as I was on the fence to begin with. Glad that I didn't wait too long for content confirmation though! I hope that the contents of this CE don't vary from one another, as they did with the Sniper: Ghost Warrior CE

Anjelaoni
06-03-2011, 06:55 AM
Well they did say that it was going to be rare! ;)

Makes sense that it is sold out for all systems, as I assume it is generic bonuses with just the game for the system of choice inserted at the last minute. For all we know, these may be mostly PS3 or X360 orders...

Glad I ordered mine as well as I was on the fence to begin with. Glad that I didn't wait too long for content confirmation though! I hope that the contents of this CE don't vary from one another, as they did with the Sniper: Ghost Warrior CE

What do you mean with the Sniper: Ghost Warrior CE? Did it change?

gurpswoo1
06-07-2011, 04:20 PM
OH NO, I got this e-mail from them:

Current Release Date: 21.07.11 (Subject to change)

The Dead Iceland Treasure Edition is sold out already. We apologize for the inconvenience caused. The paid amount of € 89.90 will be refunded to you.

Best Regards
Michael/Team
www.game4game.at

Life is not fair, :censored:, I guess they will be sending out theses e-mails to others as well.

------------------------------
What do you mean with the Sniper: Ghost Warrior CE? Did it change

Yes there are slight difference: I think they are in the description of the database entry,

MrBubbles
06-07-2011, 05:01 PM
WTF I hope I don't receive such an e-mail. When did you order?

gurpswoo1
06-07-2011, 06:54 PM
Some time ago can't remember the date, it was around the same time it was announce on here.

MrBubbles
06-07-2011, 07:32 PM
Well, hope I don't receive an email.

Ayiu
06-07-2011, 07:40 PM
yea, I hope it either, especially I didn't pay yet...wondering how many copies are for sale. The item description still doesn't state anything about this :scratch:

Gemini-Phoenix
06-07-2011, 08:13 PM
That is bad news, Gurps! I don't suppose you know whether you ordered before or after me? I paid via PayPal as well, and the funds were taken there and then - I would be very disappointed to lose out on this

gurpswoo1
06-07-2011, 10:22 PM
It was definitely after you Gemini, I waited a week or so incase the contents would be updated

The Russian Bear
06-07-2011, 11:13 PM
Unlucky :( What platform did you order it for?

gurpswoo1
06-07-2011, 11:28 PM
Unlucky What platform did you order it for?

The Playstation 3

Anjelaoni
06-16-2011, 09:39 AM
I found another Retailer for the Limited Treasure Edition, check the link out if you still looking for this CE.

Limited Treasure Edition (http://www.xtralife.es/playstation-3/dead-island-edicion-coleccionista/9059)

MrBubbles
06-16-2011, 10:22 AM
I found another Retailer for the Limited Treasure Edition, check the link out if you still looking for this CE.

Limited Treasure Edition (http://www.xtralife.es/playstation-3/dead-island-edicion-coleccionista/9059)

Great news! :) Wonder if the language is also Spanish.

gurpswoo1
06-16-2011, 11:24 AM
Thanks for the link, can't create account, postcode does not work. Silly system only accept Spanish address but can send worldwide.

shareyou
06-16-2011, 11:29 AM

Thanks, now only to find a Spanish member who will be happy to ship to Sydney!!

Note that they did not specify 'Treasure Edition' only "collector's edition" and they have put a disclaimer 'Contents to be confirmed'.

Javius
06-16-2011, 11:29 AM
Thanks for the link, can't create account, postcode does not work. Silly system only accept Spanish address but can send worldwide.

Write an email to them, they ask you very quickly

Ayiu
06-16-2011, 12:00 PM
wow, that's strange because game4game states that it's worldwide exclusive to their shop. Maybe the other store ordered a few ones from them.....or the Spanish shop messed it up with the limited Edition :S

mosavon
06-16-2011, 11:47 PM
Has anybody contacted the retailer about whether this is definitely the treasure version, maybe somebody like javius can do this for us being from Spain?
Im interested to get this
Thanks

gurpswoo1
06-17-2011, 11:29 AM
Has anybody contacted the retailer about whether this is definitely the treasure version, maybe somebody like javius can do this for us being from Spain?
Im interested to get this
Thanks

I have contacted them, will let you know when the reply.

gurpswoo1
06-17-2011, 04:26 PM
Ok I got a reply from them.

This is answer to "is this the Treasure edition with wooden box"

We are waiting for confirmation from our supplier regarding this collector's edition. I would recommend waiting a couple weeks before pre ordering the title

This is the answer to "I can't enter a UK postcode, can you help"

The postal code includes letters and numbers?

Ours is set to allow only numbers. Perhaps you can create the account with only numbers and we can modify it later.

:-/

Kiefer
06-17-2011, 06:45 PM
Thanks for the link, I'm also interested in this edition, but does anyone know if the game is in English or dubbed in Spanish?

mosavon
06-17-2011, 11:56 PM
thats a weird reply, only create using numbers? WTF

gurpswoo1
06-18-2011, 12:36 AM
Yeah I know, will have to wait a few weeks as it maybe the normal collector's Editions anyway.

mosavon
06-18-2011, 02:35 PM
yeah, shame ordering sounds a hassle otherwise it wouldn't hurt to get it then cancel if it is the other version

Gemini-Phoenix
06-18-2011, 03:36 PM
Thanks for the link, I'm also interested in this edition, but does anyone know if the game is in English or dubbed in Spanish?

It will most likely be a localised version, which may or may not be multilingual. For example, the Sniper: Ghost Warrior CE's we bought a few months ago were entirely in German, but featured English as a selectable language in-game (as far as I am aware). I would guess the same would be true here, where the game case will display Spanish, but the disc may be playable in other European languages

Gemini-Phoenix
06-20-2011, 11:53 AM
Various website are reporting that another Dead Island Limited Edition has been announced, known as the "Red Edition"

http://www.gamesonly.at/uploads/dead_island_red_gamesonly_500.jpg
http://www.gamesonly.at/XQ/ASP.index/artikel_id.4521/QX/manuelle_artikel_images/Dead_Island__Limited_Red_uncut_Edition__inkl__Pre-Order_Bonus_Xbox360_2011_06_06_19_19_56.jpg

I have so far only spotted one site offering this for pre-sale - www.gamesonly.at (http://www.gamesonly.at) - And judging by the logo on the messenger bag (shown above), this could be an exclusive [Citation needed]

PS3 - http://www.gamesonly.at/XQ/ASP.index/artikel_id.4522/QX/Dead_Island__Limited_Red_uncut_Edition__inkl__Pre-Order_Bonus_PS3.html

X360 - http://www.gamesonly.at/XQ/ASP.index/artikel_id.4521/QX/Dead_Island__Limited_Red_uncut_Edition__inkl__Pre-Order_Bonus_Xbox360.html

PC - http://www.gamesonly.at/XQ/ASP.index/artikel_id.4520/QX/Dead_Island__Limited_Red_uncut_Edition__inkl__Pre-Order_Bonus_PC.html

The PS3 and X360 versions retail at €89.99 (£79.17), whilst the PC version is cheaper at €79.99 (£70.38)

Maybe someone who speaks / reads German can extract some more information from these pages?

vhal_x
06-20-2011, 12:42 PM
Oh man, all these feckin' editions I want, but don't have the money for all - here's hoping I win the Euromillions LOL xx

guigas
06-20-2011, 01:08 PM
What's up with all these bags! They are becoming your standard figurine or artbook...

Saturn
06-20-2011, 03:42 PM
My friend contacted that store in Spain and they don't know exactly which edition they'll have for sale. They told him to wait and see if it really was the edition they are displaying.

gurpswoo1
06-20-2011, 03:47 PM
Ok is this game turning into Assassin's Creed, there are far to many releases for this game.

vhal_x
06-20-2011, 03:49 PM
Yep, amd it's not fair 'cause I want them all!!! xx

hawkeye
06-20-2011, 04:15 PM
I think ill settle with this edition cause of the steelcase

Gemini-Phoenix
06-20-2011, 04:31 PM
It's a nice set, although I would like some confirmation that it's an exclusive before I place an order, especially seeing as I have already pre-ordered the Treasure Edition

Still waiting for a UK retailer to announce something special for this game...

gurpswoo1
06-20-2011, 04:36 PM
They are the exclusive distributor in Austria, but don't say if worldwide exclusive to them.

vhal_x
06-20-2011, 04:42 PM
Yeah I hope UK gets an awesome release, but I doubt it, we always seem to get the shit (well most of the time).

I mean, Mortal Kombat Kollector's Edition, pfft - the difference between UK and US was drastic, US well had the better version, with their bookends, and we got a shoddy little figure thing. Although, I still bought both :facepalm: :haha: xx

mosavon
06-20-2011, 11:40 PM
That doesn't sound to good

gurpswoo1
07-06-2011, 01:48 PM
Looks GAME UK are getting an Edition also, no idea on content but likely the same as the USA Gamestop version.

http://www.game.co.uk/Games/PlayStation-3/Horror/Dead-Island-GAME-Exclusive-Special-Edition/~r355457/?d=1z13fvfZ1z13mmtZ1z13f85

http://img.game.co.uk/ml/3/5/5/4/355457ps_500h.jpg

Ryaku
07-06-2011, 04:20 PM
I prefer Treasures Box Version ^^

twistedsymphony
07-06-2011, 04:41 PM
I prefer Treasures Box Version ^^

:lol: I'm fairly certain everyone does.

...but beggars can't be choosers.

II-REAPER-II
07-07-2011, 10:30 PM
Is this a steelbook? Almost looks like a tin...

gurpswoo1
07-07-2011, 10:37 PM
Sorry no, Italy also have this edition and it's just a different Cover Art with some DLC.
Other Euro countries will announce soon.

II-REAPER-II
07-07-2011, 10:53 PM
I was asking about the limited red edition. Kinda looks like a tin box because i do not see any spin on the case.

gurpswoo1
07-08-2011, 08:26 AM
sorry, yes it comes in a steel case, i.e large tin.

Translated from Website:

Exclusive distributor of the Dead Iceland RED EDITION on GamesOnly.at
The stylishly designed Steelcase (200mm x 305mm x 65mm) will make every collector's heart beat faster.

The accompanying "bloodbath" - Case (380mm x 290mm x 140mm) and the Towel (500mm x 1000mm) in RED-style do you make yourself fit for the holidays on "Dead Iceland!"

Yetisback
07-31-2011, 06:46 PM
Hallo, can I still buy this limited edition? Someone of you want to sell it?

vhal_x
07-31-2011, 06:48 PM
Sorry, nobody is willing to give it up as it is so rare, I've already made a few posts asking for it haha xx

The Russian Bear
08-01-2011, 01:01 AM
don't worry, ill probably end up selling mine when i get short on cash ^^

vhal_x
08-01-2011, 06:14 AM
Well I want first dibs if you do :). Xx

II-REAPER-II
08-02-2011, 03:10 PM
Found a video of the red edition if anyone wants to see it. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d_Yz484WHPo

the_b1ues
08-07-2011, 03:17 PM
I wish the xbox was region free so i can import these games

vhal_x
08-07-2011, 04:08 PM
You are from the UK, yes?
Austria (where these editions come from) is in the PAL region, so you should be able to play them with no problems xx

Ayiu
08-07-2011, 04:19 PM
If you are not from the UK, there is a good chance that this game will be region free. Most games which support online multiplayer are used to be region free.

Yetisback
08-07-2011, 10:29 PM
Hallo, if you can have this collector's editon and you want to sell it I want to buy it and I don't care if this collector's edition is not region free!!! I want to buy it just to have it!! So please let me know if you can import this collector's edition and if you want to sell it!!! My mail is: yetisback@hotmail.it Thank you

Gemini-Phoenix
08-08-2011, 08:31 AM
Does anyone know exactly how rare and limited these are? Have Game4game.at stated a production number? Or will we have to wait until it's released to discover how many there are?

My guess is 200, but perhaps there are much less? Is it possible there could only be something like 50 of these? They sold out pretty quickly, and many of you had your pre-orders cancelled in a reatively short space of time, so there can't be too many of these sets...

Ayiu - Is it possible for you to contact Game4game and ask them?

Javius
08-08-2011, 10:37 PM
Only in Poland in http://www.wirtualnypunkt.pl/dead_island_ps3_(edycja_kolekcjonerska)_[pre_order],0,3225.html
http://bi.gazeta.pl/im/8/10072/z10072088Q,Dead-Island-Survival-Kit.jpg

Contains:

Playing Dead Island version of Gore Edition
Stylized pack Gore Edition
Instruction,
Soundtrack,
"Fan Kit" DVD
Leash,
Hanger on the door,
Skylights rescue
Adventure First Aid Kit (whistle, compass, thermometer, magnifying glass),
Multi-function pocket knife,
Binoculars,
Flashlight
Bottle,
Bag,
Double-sided poster,
Polo shirt,
DLC Blood Bath Arena
DLC Ripper,
Brain Wave Bomb DLC.

shareyou
08-09-2011, 12:13 AM
Only in Poland in http://www.wirtualnypunkt.pl/dead_island_ps3_(edycja_kolekcjonerska)_[pre_order],0,3225.html
http://bi.gazeta.pl/im/8/10072/z10072088Q,Dead-Island-Survival-Kit.jpg

Contains:

Playing Dead Island version of Gore Edition
Stylized pack Gore Edition
Instruction,
Soundtrack,
"Fan Kit" DVD
Leash,
Hanger on the door,
Skylights rescue
Adventure First Aid Kit (whistle, compass, thermometer, magnifying glass),
Multi-function pocket knife,
Binoculars,
Flashlight
Bottle,
Bag,
Double-sided poster,
Polo shirt,
DLC Blood Bath Arena
DLC Ripper,
Brain Wave Bomb DLC.

Now that is a collector's edition....I really want one of that.

Deep Silver is authorizing way too many different edition....Here is Australia there is an EB games exclusive and another exclusive one from JB hi fi.

Ryaku
08-09-2011, 05:43 AM
Hop !

I pre-order it ! :D

Matrix6
08-09-2011, 09:23 AM
The link doesn't take me to the CE, has it sold out? or just doesn't exist anymore? :(

Can someone please help order one for me please?:beg:

Now that is a collector's edition....I really want one of that.

Deep Silver is authorizing way too many different edition....Here is Australia there is an EB games exclusive and another exclusive one from JB hi fi.

Have you seen the NZ CE? From mightyape.
http://www.mightyape.com.au/search/?i=1&prev=&s=Dead+Island+Collector%27s+Edition&SearchButton=Search
It appears they've lowered the price from 150 to 125 but only for consoles versions.

Ryaku
08-09-2011, 09:34 AM
i coul create an account for you to preorder if you want pm me

Biggav4000
08-09-2011, 09:59 AM
Hi
Can you pre order it for me plz.:thumb:

vhal_x
08-09-2011, 10:07 AM
Limited to 200. Some Xbox 360 ones are back in stock at game4game, apparently a few people cancelled their orders xx

ETA: I talk to them quite regularly :shrug: xx

Matrix6
08-09-2011, 10:12 AM
Limited to 200. Some Xbox 360 ones are back in stock at game4game, apparently a few people cancelled their orders xx

ETA: I talk to them quite regularly :shrug: xx

Thank you :)

Irkeon
08-09-2011, 10:28 AM
Hi !
I would like to buy the PC version of this Survival Kit but I don't find websites which are selling it and sending it to France.
Can anyone help me please ?

vhal_x
08-09-2011, 10:51 AM
No problem :D xx

mosavon
08-09-2011, 03:27 PM
Is that available for consoles? if so id like a PS3 version, is that possible?

Matrix6
08-09-2011, 04:29 PM
PS3 version was no longer there when I looked, only has the Xbox available...now...nothing?!? They do have a Gore Edition though...not sure what that is?!?

Ryaku
08-09-2011, 04:35 PM
all,

you can translate automaticaly polish in english with Chrome.

it's better for create an account and make pre order.

I'm French and i do it successfull ^^

Matrix6, it's already good for you no ?

Matrix6
08-09-2011, 04:45 PM
Yes, I got one but not for PS3 :( But atleast I got one :)
Thanks. :)

Ryaku
08-09-2011, 04:57 PM
when i come back home i will pre order an another but i think is instant paying

Matrix6
08-09-2011, 05:20 PM
I can only see Gore Edition on their site! No Survival Edition! :O

Ryaku
08-09-2011, 05:42 PM
STOP !

yes the link is very bad !

not survival edition !!

Damn !

The Survival Kit cost 299,90pl !

Ryaku
08-09-2011, 06:04 PM
I found Survival Kit !

but you must live in Poland to pre order

http://www.ultima.pl/itemnfo.php?ba=inc&ia=1&ii=10576&id=10576

http://www.grymel.pl/techland-dead-island-edycja-kolekcjonerska-pl-o_l_1721.html

Matrix6
08-09-2011, 06:31 PM
I can't believe how much cheaper the PC version is compared to the console version! :S

Ryaku
08-09-2011, 06:34 PM
yes Pc version is cheaper.

Dead island Survival Kit has same problem than Call Of Juarez Cartel Edition limited in Poland...

Ryaku
08-09-2011, 06:43 PM
I found it on ebay

xbox360 version :
http://cgi.ebay.com/DEAD-ISLAND-SURVIVAL-KIT-XBOX360-PRE-ORDER-GAME-/150644017568?pt=UK_PC_Video_Games_Video_Games_JS&hash=item23131549a0#ht_1620wt_1185

PS3 version :
http://cgi.ebay.com/DEAD-ISLAND-SURVIVAL-KIT-PS3-PRE-ORDER-GAME-/150644915439?pt=UK_PC_Video_Games_Video_Games_JS&hash=item231322fcef#ht_1692wt_1185

but it's very expensive.

manekk
08-09-2011, 09:26 PM
Be aware of any uncertain sites / offers.

Official place, where you can pre-order it (PC, PSX, X360) is here:
http://www.gram.pl/sklep/pc/dead-island-edycja-kolekcjonerska-survival-kit
http://www.gram.pl/sklep/ps3/dead-island-pl-edycja-kolekcjonerska-survival-kit
http://www.gram.pl/sklep/x360/dead-island-pl-edycja-kolekcjonerska-survival-kit

Prices are also worth looking at:
PC - 179 PLN (61 USD / 44 EUR) - with rebate before 9.09
PS3, XBOX - 279 PLN (96 USD / 68 EUR) with rebate before 9.09

Unfortunately I don't know anything about language version you will buy, I am assuming this is english version with polish subtitles, but that needs to be checked.

You might also want to check whether it's possible to ship it outside of Poland.
If no, the only help might be asking someone from PL you trust to preorder it.

Just in case - google translation: http://translate.google.com/translate?hl=pl&sl=pl&tl=en&u=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.gram.pl%2Fsklep%2Fpc%2Fdead-island-edycja-kolekcjonerska-survival-kit

Ryaku
08-09-2011, 09:28 PM
They don't ship outside Poland...

shareyou
08-10-2011, 01:11 AM
Be aware of any uncertain sites / offers.

Official place, where you can pre-order it (PC, PSX, X360) is here:
http://www.gram.pl/sklep/pc/dead-island-edycja-kolekcjonerska-survival-kit
http://www.gram.pl/sklep/ps3/dead-island-pl-edycja-kolekcjonerska-survival-kit
http://www.gram.pl/sklep/x360/dead-island-pl-edycja-kolekcjonerska-survival-kit

Prices are also worth looking at:
PC - 179 PLN (61 USD / 44 EUR) - with rebate before 9.09
PS3, XBOX - 279 PLN (96 USD / 68 EUR) with rebate before 9.09

Unfortunately I don't know anything about language version you will buy, I am assuming this is english version with polish subtitles, but that needs to be checked.

You might also want to check whether it's possible to ship it outside of Poland.
If no, the only help might be asking someone from PL you trust to preorder it.

Just in case - google translation: http://translate.google.com/translate?hl=pl&sl=pl&tl=en&u=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.gram.pl%2Fsklep%2Fpc%2Fdead-island-edycja-kolekcjonerska-survival-kit

Would you be willing to ship internationally for us?

shareyou
08-10-2011, 04:11 PM
I found it on ebay

xbox360 version :
http://cgi.ebay.com/DEAD-ISLAND-SURVIVAL-KIT-XBOX360-PRE-ORDER-GAME-/150644017568?pt=UK_PC_Video_Games_Video_Games_JS&hash=item23131549a0#ht_1620wt_1185

PS3 version :
http://cgi.ebay.com/DEAD-ISLAND-SURVIVAL-KIT-PS3-PRE-ORDER-GAME-/150644915439?pt=UK_PC_Video_Games_Video_Games_JS&hash=item231322fcef#ht_1692wt_1185

but it's very expensive.

I've seen the PC edition on sale on Ebay for 100 Pounds http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Dead-Islan...#ht_3510wt_752

Russian Bear was kind enough to share but that price is outright extortion.
Plus he also wants 20 Pounds for shipping which comes to a grand total of 120 Pounds... Which is roughly 556 polish dollars.

On Gram.pl they sell for 177 PLN which is roughly 38 Pounds for that edition.

Any Polish guys on here willing to buy and ship the PC edition internationally? I will even pay extra than the retail price plus cover shipping...

manekk
08-10-2011, 07:14 PM
If it's possible, I'll let you know, but for now this seems to be too risky and involving option, so maybe we'll focus on finding any official sources in internet.
My post was more like giving hints where to buy it, not opening intenet store :)

Biggav4000
08-10-2011, 08:09 PM
I would be interested too if you can sort this out for us :thumb:

manekk
08-10-2011, 08:23 PM
Just found another shop, you can also check if they ship outside Poland (it seems so), don't know the shop however - never purchased anything from them.

Unfortunately they have only PS3 and PC versions left.
http://www.grymel.pl/zobacz-teraz-dead-island-dead-island-edycja-kolekcjonerska-o_l_264_1720.html
http://www.grymel.pl/zobacz-teraz-dead-island-dead-island-edycja-kolekcjonerska-pl-o_l_264_1721.html

Another shop, this one has PS3 and X360 version:
http://sklep.gry-online.pl/KartaProduktu.aspx?id=3656&k=dead-island-edycja-kolekcjonerska-survival-kit
http://sklep.gry-online.pl/KartaProduktu.aspx?id=3657&k=dead-island-edycja-kolekcjonerska-survival-kit

Biggav4000
08-10-2011, 09:35 PM
Thanks Manekk
Have managed to order 2 for the xbox 360 Topman :clap:

mosavon
08-10-2011, 10:20 PM
what was the final cost shipped biggav, curious

shareyou
08-11-2011, 03:09 AM
Just found another shop, you can also check if they ship outside Poland (it seems so), don't know the shop however - never purchased anything from them.

http://www.grymel.pl/zobacz-teraz-dead-island-dead-island-edycja-kolekcjonerska-o_l_264_1720.html
http://www.grymel.pl/zobacz-teraz-dead-island-dead-island-edycja-kolekcjonerska-pl-o_l_264_1721.html

http://sklep.gry-online.pl/KartaProduktu.aspx?id=3656&k=dead-island-edycja-kolekcjonerska-survival-kit
http://sklep.gry-online.pl/KartaProduktu.aspx?id=3657&k=dead-island-edycja-kolekcjonerska-survival-kit

Well this sucks Grymel.pl won't take my Australia zip code.

gry-online.pl does (I registered) but they have run out of stock for the PC/ not taking anymore pre-orders.

People need to leave some for the rest of us this is getting ridiculous :(

Thanks for the help though manekk!

themidlandmaster
08-11-2011, 03:20 AM
I really do want one also!

shareyou
08-11-2011, 04:32 AM
I really do want one also!

Maybe we can a kind soul who lives in Poland to do a batch order for us?

Hehe :P

themidlandmaster
08-11-2011, 04:47 AM
I hope so!

LOTG
08-11-2011, 11:09 AM
Can't someone who speaks polish find out why you can't enter a foreign address when selecting international delivery at grymel.pl? The seem to have some left there (PC/PS3). Gry-online is completly sold out now.

manekk
08-11-2011, 12:34 PM
Hi there

I've just spoken to grymel.pl, they said to me that you need to provide your detailed address in comments section as there is no possibility of typing it the classical way (for exampe postal code won't fit).

Regular shipment in Europe is 25 PLN.
Weight between 0,5 kg and 1kg is paid 45 PLN.
Weight over 1kg is paid 80 PLN.

Dead Island's content is quite rich, so expect over 1 kg.

Just found two more shops (with PS3 and PC version), don't know whether they ship outside Poland:
http://ps3sklep.pl/460,dead-island-edycja-kolekcjonerska-(preorder).html
http://sklep.wirtus.pl/produkt/664103

It seems that only X360 version is sold out from the internet stores.

LOTG
08-11-2011, 01:59 PM
It seems they quickly changed some things regarding pricing and payment.

Yesterday it still said 25 PLN for shipping, total price came out at 46 euro.
They also changed the international payment options.
just not the postal code.

Wirtus seems to ship internationally though selective since it seems to list only big (as in size) countries. Not mine nor our south neigbours.

shareyou
08-11-2011, 02:19 PM

I just saw an option for gry-online.pl to pre-order the PC edition of the Survival kit so I paid for 2 just then but when I went to check to see if anyone else could pre-order it it's greyed out again like last time :/

I hope they'll send me the two I paid for and not just say 'sorry we've over pre-ordered' and give me a different edition or nothing. :/

manekk
08-11-2011, 06:06 PM
shareyou - depends whether you've chosen international shipment and paid for the shipment. Don't expect these companies to ship outside Poland for lower prices or no shipment cost and make losses just because someone somehere really wants this game.
There are fixed prices for shipping inside Europe and as for Australia expect them to be even bigger.
You can always send them an e-mail to make sure your order is ok and really check the details before ordering instead of feeling bad after...
Fingers crossed that it worked.

LOTG - 80 PLN is 20 EUR is 17 GBP - do you really think this is expensive for shipment of over 1kg? You will still get this CE for PC at the cost of regular game at Steam. I talked to the guy and he seemed ok, but in the end of the day it's up to you whether you want to trust them or not.

Well, I feel like I will not write anything inventive anymore, so just let me know if you have any problems with translations or something. Good luck.

Biggav4000
08-11-2011, 06:20 PM
what was the final cost shipped biggav, curious
Mosavon it was £138 for the 2 which i thought was good.:thumb:

mosavon
08-11-2011, 06:37 PM
Mosavon it was £138 for the 2 which i thought was good.:thumb:

£69 each delivered, yeh not bad considering that is possibly the most content ive ever seen in a CE

LOTG
08-11-2011, 07:46 PM
Yes the trust is indeed the issue and not the price. But there is also the human error, because I can not enter the correct shipping info in the place people are expecting them.

Ryaku
08-11-2011, 07:49 PM
i don't understand, have you link for shipping outside poland ?

LOTG
08-11-2011, 07:56 PM
i don't understand, have you link for shipping outside poland ?

Well the wirtus one has the option to create an account with france as country.

And Manekk had some contact with the guy at grymel who said to add the delivery adress in the shipping details.

evilvort3x
08-11-2011, 10:14 PM
i wouldlike one of these for ps3 can anybody still get one for the UK?

shareyou
08-12-2011, 10:01 AM
shareyou - depends whether you've chosen international shipment and paid for the shipment. Don't expect these companies to ship outside Poland for lower prices or no shipment cost and make losses just because someone somehere really wants this game.
There are fixed prices for shipping inside Europe and as for Australia expect them to be even bigger.
You can always send them an e-mail to make sure your order is ok and really check the details before ordering instead of feeling bad after...
Fingers crossed that it worked.

I think for shipping details I picked 'shipping abroad' but I will do as you say and ask them...

I am just desperate to get my hands on this because I am a HUGE zombie fanatic... I'm not joking.....

If there was a zombie apocalypse I'd be quiet excited and happy instead of frightened....

Manekk you are one fantastic guy! I could kiss you for all your help! Mwah! :)

LOTG
08-12-2011, 11:31 AM
I think for shipping details I picked 'shipping abroad' but I will do as you say and ask them...

I am just desperate to get my hands on this because I am a HUGE zombie fanatic... I'm not joking.....

If there was a zombie apocalypse I'd be quiet excited and happy instead of frightened....

Manekk you are one fantastic guy! I could kiss you for all your help! Mwah! :)

You're reaction to a zombia apocalyse is a little disturbing but me and my friend would also be pretty prepared.

The hours of zombie killing we had. Only downside is most things don't really heal you. Like orange juice.

Venomspreader
08-12-2011, 12:39 PM
being as i have never ordered a game from europe before will the game be in english?

thefunk007
08-15-2011, 12:27 PM
Can any one confirm if the menus in this game will be English?

It says Polish subtitles, so imagine the cut scenes etc are in English, but am just wondering if the menus, game items etc are going to be in English.

Any ideas?

Thanks,
Lea

manekk
08-16-2011, 07:32 PM
Every spoken word will be in English with Polish subtitles, as to menus I was talking to the guy from grymel.pl and he couldn't explain that but I believe I should have some info from Techland soon.

I am assuming for PC it's no problem, because you should be able to switch files after installing, but for consoles it may be more problematic.

thefunk007
08-16-2011, 08:11 PM
Yeah thanks mate, am wondering if they are going to be in Polish/English - if you could get me some info that would be awesome!

manekk
08-18-2011, 04:03 PM
That's what I've received from Techland:

Dead Island Survival Kit PC will be cooperating with Steam and it will include all the language versions - version will be chosen depending on language version of your Steam account

Dead Island Survival Kit for consoles will choose the language version basing on the language preferences of your console - there will be the same DVD sold worldwide with every version included

The only problem is that there are less and less places with international shipments available - few of them already sold out for consoles.

mr_tris
08-20-2011, 01:49 PM
:newhere:being as i have never ordered a game from europe before will the game be in english?

I read somewhere that it's in spoken English language and the option for English/German Subtitles.
I just only hope that everything inside the box is all wrote in English as I have got mine pre-ordered ready to be shipped to the UK.:think::beg:

If it isn't all in english then I'll be taking offers for it as I like to open and use my collectors games and don't see the point in keeping it just for the sake of having it.:-/

Ayiu
08-20-2011, 02:03 PM
:newhere:

I read somewhere that it's in spoken English language and the option for English/German Subtitles.
I just only hope that everything inside the box is all wrote in English as I have got mine pre-ordered ready to be shipped to the UK.:think::beg:

If it isn't all in english then I'll be taking offers for it as I like to open and use my collectors games and don't see the point in keeping it just for the sake of having it.:-/

sry, manual will only be in German, textes on the box also. Only the game itself comes with spoken English language.

mr_tris
08-20-2011, 02:42 PM
sry, manual will only be in German, textes on the box also. Only the game itself comes with spoken English language.

Thanks for the quick response Ayiu, i'm gutted now! :swoon::nosleep:O_O:censored:

gokilz
08-24-2011, 02:52 AM
is there anyone that can help to buy this?

nipperkipper
08-24-2011, 06:58 PM
Has this sold out, cant see it on the website?

shareyou
08-25-2011, 12:16 AM
You should check the sites from time to time because sometimes they let you pre-order because someone has pulled out.

That is how I got my copies.

http://www.grymel.pl/zobacz-teraz-de..._264_1720.html
http://www.grymel.pl/zobacz-teraz-de..._264_1721.html

Apparently these guys have them available for pre-order still though I've had trouble registering with them.

manekk
08-27-2011, 07:00 PM
Wasn't here for a while - vacation.

Those of you who PM me - unfortunately I'm not in a position to buy this game and than send it you, but I agree with the post above - check all the sites I gave you to see whether they have any new copies to sell - quite a few shops ship internationally.

On other hand - the goodies in this seem to best offer I've seen for a long time and are alone worth the price, my only concern now is the quality of the game. Looking at the gameplay movies - all depends on story, as going around and smashing zombies with a baseball bat for 20h might get boring.

Matrix6
08-29-2011, 08:15 AM
You should check the sites from time to time because sometimes they let you pre-order because someone has pulled out.

That is how I got my copies.

http://www.grymel.pl/zobacz-teraz-de..._264_1720.html
http://www.grymel.pl/zobacz-teraz-de..._264_1721.html

Apparently these guys have them available for pre-order still though I've had trouble registering with them.

I'm guessing that site doesn't ship outside of Poland??

manekk
08-29-2011, 03:10 PM
Last link with available copies for PS3 and X360, others seem to run out of copies:

http://www.agito.pl/gry/dead-island-edycja-kolekcjonerska-na-ps3.0.479799.html?cid=1658
http://www.agito.pl/gry/dead-island-edycja-kolekcjonerska-na-x360.0.479800.html?cid=1660

Here's a link, where you can ask whether they will ship to your country and for how much money (they say they don't, but you can always ask..)
http://www.agito.pl/wysylka-za-granice.2044677877.helpdesks.html

And:
http://www.komputronik.pl/product/131657/Strefa_Gier_i_Rozrywki/Gry_na_konsole/Dead_Island_Edycja_Kolekcjonerska_PS3_.html
http://www.komputronik.pl/product/131659/Strefa_Gier_i_Rozrywki/Gry_na_konsole/Dead_Island_Edycja_Kolekcjonerska_X360_.html

They ship outside Poland, but you need to ask them about cost confirmation prior to shipment (they use DHL, so the cost might be higher). The only rule is that the ordering address must an address of a company, not private person - some kind of agreement with DHL.

Saturn
09-02-2011, 02:02 PM
My copy of the treasure edition was already shipped! I hope it arrives fine!!

Dreamcazman
09-03-2011, 08:30 AM
Got an email this morning from game4game saying my copy has been sent! :bananayes:

Ryaku
09-03-2011, 08:51 AM
i 'd preorder on Game4game too and no mail :(

matze1975
09-03-2011, 10:43 AM
@Dreamcazman: I got the E-Mail too, but on their Facebooksite, they posted that all games will be sent on the fifth, even the ones for those who received the E-Mail! So every game will be dispatched on monday!:sorry:

surfdude73
09-03-2011, 12:45 PM
Got an email this morning from game4game saying my copy has been sent! :bananayes:
I got an email on thursday stating it had been posted:2cool:

Gemini-Phoenix
09-03-2011, 07:34 PM
Same here. It was all in foreign, but I presumed it was a dispatch confirmation. Hopefully it'll be here Monday or Tuesday, as I have the 6th of September down on my calendar as the European release date (9th for the UK)

Ryaku
09-03-2011, 07:36 PM
i received mail for dispatch information and tracking number :D

mosavon
09-03-2011, 07:38 PM
no email for me but theres a tracking number within my account for this...strange, the tracking dont work either

EDIT : I just checked and i did get an email lol what a douche...apologies

matze1975
09-03-2011, 10:46 PM
This is what they posted on Facebook:" Das Warten hat ein Ende, Dead Island ist endlich da! Bitte folgendes beachten: Der Versand findet ausnahmslos am 05.09. statt! Auch wenn der ein oder andere bereits heute eine Versandbestätigung erhält, das ist derzeit technisch leider nicht anders machbar. Also nicht verwirren lassen ;)"

I try to translate it:"Waiting comes to an end, Dead Island finally arrived. Please notice: The shipment will be sent unexceptional on the 5th of september. Even for those who got a shipment-confirmation, because it is technically not feasible. So don´t get confused :) "

Tried my best to translate what they posted on Facebook!:this:

luckos
09-05-2011, 12:45 PM
Hello,

You got PM. I'm expecting your answer (and possibly help).

gamesloops
09-06-2011, 04:28 PM
hi,

i need to buy 2x dead island collectors edition!!!
(only for PC)
anyone can help me? sos!
i will pay goood money;)

please send me message, i will contact you.

the CE was exklusive in EB Games Australia, but its sold out:(

Included inside the Dead Island Collector’s Edition are:

Dead Island game
Turtle Beach Headset (P11 for PlayStation 3, X11 for Xbox 360 and Z2 for PC)
Dead Island T-Shirt
DLC Ripper weapon DLC
Bloodbath Arena DLC
Zombie Keyring
3 Dead Island Postcards

http://www.esperino.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/06/Dead-Island-Collectors-Edition-PC-New.jpg

gamesloops
09-06-2011, 05:42 PM
hi,

i need to buy 2x dead island collectors edition!!!
(only for PC)
anyone can help me? sos!
i will pay goood money;)

please send me message, i will contact you.

the CE was exklusive in EB Games Australia, but its sold out

Included inside the Dead Island Collector’s Edition are:

Dead Island game
Turtle Beach Headset (P11 for PlayStation 3, X11 for Xbox 360 and Z2 for PC)
Dead Island T-Shirt
DLC Ripper weapon DLC
Bloodbath Arena DLC
Zombie Keyring
3 Dead Island Postcards
http://www.esperino.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/06/Dead-Island-Collectors-Edition-PC-New.jpg

Beaniator
09-06-2011, 11:33 PM
treasure edition is back in stock on games4games on ps3 ,360 and pc.i have just checked

Gemini-Phoenix
09-07-2011, 06:57 AM
treasure edition is back in stock on games4games on ps3 ,360 and pc.i have just checked

I doubt they will have many. Most likely a few which failed a credit / debit card check or something. Or cancelled orders?

Someone do the decent thing and order Gurpswoo1 one. I am sure he would be very grateful for it upon his return. Unfortunately my funds are all reserved for pre-orders

mosavon
09-07-2011, 01:03 PM
i have it already for him ^

The Russian Bear
09-07-2011, 01:39 PM
Seriously.... why don't companies actually test theirs games. This is painful to play. Ill come back to it in 3 months when it will hopefully be patched to a playable level.

Dreamcazman
09-07-2011, 02:43 PM
I got an email yesterday with a couple of codes to download some free DLC.

btw, if you want to know what the email said, just copy & paste into google's translator.

Ayiu
09-07-2011, 05:39 PM
received mine today, but it came without a certificate of authenticity and the box isn't numbered...according to their newest item description they canceled these things :(

Gemini-Phoenix
09-07-2011, 06:37 PM
received mine today, but it came without a certificate of authenticity and the box isn't numbered...according to their newest item description they canceled these things

So without a certificate of authenticity, and no numbering, how can we tell how rare it actually is? Especially as they now seem to have more in stock, they could have ordered 50,000 more for all we know due to public demand!

A bit of a farce if you ask me, and after three editions bought from them I am getting a little suspicious, and might not bite so hard next tme they list something like this...

Pielord
09-07-2011, 06:40 PM
If your worried about the game being a bit buggy don't worry because the developers have said they have a huge patch to be released on the day of official release. This will patch 37 things so hopefully sort it!

WPC Darth Vader
09-07-2011, 06:52 PM

SquirrelRaper
09-07-2011, 08:31 PM
I'm beginning to think that we got ripped off. I saw another website that was selling a box set but it wasn't a polo shirt nor handmade. I asked them(game4game.at) on facebook how many copies were made and they said 266 across all 3 platforms yet when you got to their site you can type in any amount and order that many.
I'll have to find the website again and I'll post it here.

SquirrelRaper
09-07-2011, 09:56 PM
http://www.mightyape.com.au/product/PS3/Dead-Island-Collectors-Edition/18267284/

Can anyone verify that this is not the same as the treasure edition?

mosavon
09-08-2011, 12:39 AM
received mine today, but it came without a certificate of authenticity and the box isn't numbered...according to their newest item description they canceled these things :(

Why doesnt this surprise me after COJ, except in this instance it was actually written in the description, no certificate or numbering? so what makes them unique? WOW thats all i can say
unboxed...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kTerkNEm4bo

mosavon
09-08-2011, 01:23 AM
http://www.mightyape.com.au/product/PS3/Dead-Island-Collectors-Edition/18267284/

Can anyone verify that this is not the same as the treasure edition?

no thats different from the treasure edition

twistedsymphony
09-08-2011, 02:38 AM
*** Pictures posted of the Xbox 360 Special Edition ***

SquirrelRaper
09-08-2011, 03:53 AM
no thats different from the treasure edition

I realized that after I watched your video that it was indeed different. I still dont like that there's one that similar...maybe that's just me. lol

mosavon
09-08-2011, 04:03 AM
They took away the main attraction from the TE, thats my final order with game4game

SquirrelRaper
09-08-2011, 07:04 AM
They took away the main attraction from the TE, thats my final order with game4game

I can't believe they did that. Ughh...well I would have brought it either way for the sake of my PS3 collection. I wish I could not order from them again but there are a few things(exclusive to them) that I will have to buy. If I want everything, I'll have to order from them, sigh.

manekk
09-08-2011, 09:16 AM
Hi guys

My final post here. Thanks for all the offers on PM that offer extra cash just for buying it and shipping for you, but actually I don't think I need and want to earn any money on other gamers.

Below you will find help in purchasing the game and shipping it to your country on your own.

Pages are google translations - I don't take responsibility for any mistakes done by that translation, but I feel everything should be understandable.

1. Page with the PC version (others are sold out):
Original: http://www.3kropki.pl/p/8/0/1/dead_island_survival_kit.php
Translation: http://translate.google.pl/translate?sl=pl&tl=en&js=n&prev=_t&hl=pl&ie=UTF-8&layout=2&eotf=1&u=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.3kropki.pl%2Fp%2F8%2F0%2F1%2Fde ad_island_survival_kit.php

2. Here you have information about shipping - go to the foreign section for extra details of how you should pay:
http://translate.google.pl/translate?hl=pl&sl=pl&tl=en&u=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.3kropki.pl%2Fhelp%2Fpomoc.php%2 3koszt

3. Here's additional cost for foreign shipments (you can check that alone by choosing proper country in a box in foreign section)

Germany, Romania, UK, France, Denmark, EU in general, etc:
Number of products/ weight / Cost / Insurance
1 piece. / 1.00 kg. / 34,50 zł . / No
2 - 3 pcs / 2.00 kg. / 64,10 zł . / No
4 - 5 pcs / 3.00 kg. / 82,50 zł . / Yes
6 - 7 pcs / 4.00 kg. / 94,50 zł . / Yes
8 - 9 pcs / 5.00 kg. / 104.50 zł . / Yes
10 pieces / 6.00 kg. / 107.50 zł . / Yes

Australia:
1 piece. / 1.00 kg. / 72.00 zł . / No
2 - 3 pcs / 2.00 kg. / 151.60 zł . / No
4 - 5 pcs / 3.00 kg. / 190.50 zł . / Yes
6 - 7 pcs / 4.00 kg. / 233.50 zł . / Yes
8 - 9 pcs / 5.00 kg. / 274.50 zł . / Yes
10 pieces / 6.00 kg. / 314.50 zł . / Yes

USA:
1 piece. / 1.00 kg. / 42.00 zł . / No
2 - 3 pcs / 2.00 kg. / 81.60 zł . / No
4 - 5 pcs / 3.00 kg. / 128.50 zł . / Yes
6 - 7 pcs / 4.00 kg. / 148.50 zł . / Yes
8 - 9 pcs / 5.00 kg. / 174.50 zł . / Yes
10 pieces / 6.00 kg. / 184.50 zł . / Yes

1 zł is simply 1 PLN

4. Here's the cart with Dead Island (1 piece) in it:
http://www.3kropki.pl/cart.php?cart=1&pid_20868=1
and translation:
http://translate.google.pl/translate?hl=pl&sl=pl&tl=en&u=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.3kropki.pl%2Fcart.php%3Fcart%3D 1%26pid_20868%3D1

You just need to adjust the number of pieces (if you add more, submit the number and click on "uaktualnij koszyk") and click on "ZLOZ ZAMOWIENIE" button in the center section.

5. Now comes registration and details confirmation time (no google translation, don't know why it doesn't work, below translated by myself field by field)

I) PAYER DETAILS (Fields marked * are required)

* Type: Private person / Company
* Name or company name
NIP (* only for companies)
* Country
* Street Address / flat number
* City
* Postal Code
* Email
* Phone

II) Newsletter (tick or untick)
I agree to receive information
about new products and promotions in the store.

III) (OPTIONAL) LOG (ID will allow for additional purchases without having to fill out the form)

I want to have an account: Yes / No
* Login ID
* Password login
* Replay Password

IV) PLACE OF DELIVERY (Please leave blank if the delivery is to be the billing address or you pick on your own)

Name or company name
Country
Street Address with flat number
City
Postal code

- Actually just the first section is really important if you want a delivery on your billing address

6. Click on "DALEJ" button, if the data is ok, click on "ZMIEN DANE" if you've made a mistake and want to correct it.

7. Payment rules (if they don't show up further, most likely the page will guide you without the need of knowing it)

Orders from foreign supplies can be paid in advance via credit card, PayPal or bank transfer store. Payment by cash is not possible because of the restrictions applied by the carriers who do not provide payment for a shipment of cash. Required information store bank account are given below.

Bank name - Alior Bank
Bank address - Al. Jerozolimskie 94 Jerusalem 94
Bank City/Town - Warszawa
Bank Postal Code - 00-807
IBAN - PL 84 2490 0005 0000 4530 8386 2733
SWIFT - ALBPPLPW

Remember - your order will be approved after the company receives your money.

8. Voilà - You have your own Dead Island Survival Kit ordered to Germany in cost of 50 Euros

IMPORTANT INFORMATION: I've written this manual for free in my private time just to help other gamers, if any of you uses it to earn money on others, please know that you are a lowsy motherfuc*er and you will suffer in hell beeing eaten by zombies slowly for ages!

luckos
09-08-2011, 10:52 AM
Thank you very much manekk! I ordered one! How can I check when my order it's dispatched? Is there any link or will I receive updates via email?

Thanks again,

L.

Gemini-Phoenix
09-08-2011, 02:22 PM

Same here! I was just thinking the exact same thing when I unboxed it just now. Needless to say, I was very disappointed with this set! The whole appeal for buying these sets from game4game.at is the fact that they're supposed to be rare and limited to a few hundred, and they've only taken away the one thing which appealed to me, and the sole reason I purchased this set!

I don't know what they're pulling here, but I am not happy with it. When I pre-order an item which is supposed to be extremely limited and numbered, then I expect it to be so!

There was also supposed to be some exclusive DLC included in this set, but I have been though it with a toothcomb and can't find any sign of it. Is it inside the game case maybe? I shouldn't think so considering it's just a standard copy of the game...

:shrug:

The box is of lower quality than I was expecting, and roughly the same quality as the Call Of Juarez box. Again, I had to hammer in the cheap hinges so that the lid sat flush. It feels as if they've been knocked up by some keen store employee doing a college course in woodwork! I quote from their website listing "lavishly designed" - Hmm, yea right!

There's not really much to this really when you have it in your hands. It's unnecessarily large for one, ad half of the space inside is taken up by foam insulation! There's a poster, three postcards (branded with the game4game.at logo), a comic book (which is actually very nice, albeit in German), the standard copy of the game (again, in German as you would expect), and a branded polo shirt (which isn't even my size)

I also don't understand why the case is so large!? Plus, I don't understand why they have to fill the packing box up with countless magazines, which would obviously add to the shipping weight! Not that they're any good to me here in the UK, as they are all printed in German!

Did anybody get a DLC card with theirs? Who do I complain to about not receiving mine?

Gemini-Phoenix
09-08-2011, 02:28 PM
I am also now highly suspicious of any exclusive edition which game4game.at list in the future, after being disappointed three times by them (Sniper: Ghost Warrior, Call Of Juarez: The Cartel, and this)

For a set which had so much potential, this has actually ended up being worse than any of the others!

Add to that the fact that the game is useless to me (German), the comic book is useless to me (German), and the polo shirt is useless to me (at least one size too big), so that was a lot of money to lay down for a box I could've made myself, a poster, and a few postcards.

Matrix6
09-08-2011, 02:35 PM
@Gemini-Phoenix If I may ask, what size is the shirt? I'm guess it's a 'Large'??

Also, is the "wooden box" the same size as the CoJ box? If so, they have just used the same recipe as that to make manufacturing easier, but doesn't mean quality is any better?!

I saw the unboxing video, and I saw how much space it has inside. Seems like the contents are pretty lose. It also doesn't seem to matter which format you get it for as the box doesn't indication what game format it originally came with!? [well, not from what I saw in the unboxing video anyway]. Thanks for sharing your views, I can't wait to read the magazines in German whilst in the can...I know what kind of German mag they could include instead that doesn't require much reading ;) :D

I order the Xbox edition and they sent me the DLC via email and I also found it in my account in the order page.

Are you saying that the game is actually full German with no English voice or text whatsoever??? :O

vhal_x
09-08-2011, 02:36 PM
Yeah the DLC will be in your email inbox xx

Ayiu
09-08-2011, 02:41 PM
@Gemini-Phoenix If I may ask, what size is the shirt? I'm guess it's a 'Large'??

Also, is the "wooden box" the same size as the CoJ box? If so, they have just used the same recipe as that to make manufacturing easier, but doesn't mean quality is any better?!

I saw the unboxing video, and I saw how much space it has inside. Seems like the contents are pretty lose. It also doesn't seem to matter which format you get it for as the box doesn't indication what game format it originally came with!? [well, not from what I saw in the unboxing video anyway]. Thanks for sharing your views, I can't wait to read the magazines in German whilst in the can...I know what kind of German mag they could include instead that doesn't require much reading ;) :D

I order the Xbox edition and they sent me the DLC via email and I also found it in my account in the order page.

Are you saying that the game is actually full German with no English voice or text whatsoever??? :O

shirt is size L. The wooden box is huge...at least 30cm long. I was really shocked. But I think it's only chipboard wood (I'm not sure about this)

Matrix6
09-08-2011, 02:45 PM
@Ayiu Thanks for the info :) I guess I'll either have to bulk up huge within one month or wear a few tshirts under the Polo Shirt when I go to the EB Expo next month :S

I suspected that the wooden box would be made of some soft and easily damaged wood. BUT, more importantly....the game is FULL German only without any English? :(

Ayiu
09-08-2011, 02:50 PM
@Ayiu Thanks for the info :) I guess I'll either have to bulk up huge within one month or wear a few tshirts under the Polo Shirt when I go to the EB Expo next month :S

I suspected that the wooden box would be made of some soft and easily damaged wood. BUT, more importantly....the game is FULL German only without any English? :(

The Xbox 360 game has spoken english language. But the outer box + manual is only in German.
The shirt is quite nice but useless to me....I should start a petition for shirts in xs :D Would also be cheaper than using tons of cloth.

Gemini-Phoenix
09-08-2011, 02:55 PM

Yes, it's a Large. I am a Medium at best

Also, is the "wooden box" the same size as the CoJ box? If so, they have just used the same recipe as that to make manufacturing easier, but doesn't mean quality is any better?!No, it's much larger! I would say it's roughly the size of the original Xbox, but perhaps slightly wider.

Going by the joints and rough sanded finish, I would say that these were knocked up in about 10 minutes flat. Printing the logo on the top most likely took longer than it took to shamble these into a box shape

I saw the unboxing video, and I saw how much space it has inside. Seems like the contents are pretty lose.Yes, the contents were pretty loose, although there is a foam insert beneath which fills most of the space. The polo shirt holds anything else in place

It also doesn't seem to matter which format you get it for as the box doesn't indication what game format it originally came with!? (well, not from what I saw in the unboxing video anyway).Correct. These are not branded at all, and they've obviousy just slipped in the copy of the game as per your choice. In essence, if you're only after the box and the contents then I would advise to order the PC version and swap the game out with the local version of your choice. It would make no difference

If you ordered any of the other editions of this (Ie, the Red Edition or the GAME exclusive Special Edition), you could create some kind of uber-edition

:drool:

I order the Xbox edition and they sent me the DLC via email and I also found it in my account in the order page.I don't believe I received such an eMail, but I will double-check

Pretty deceiving though when you expect to have a DLC code card inside the box

Are you saying that the game is actually full German with no English voice or text whatsoever??? :OI honestly can't tell you as the entire back of the game case is in German. I have no intention on opening it to find out, as I would be pretty stuffed if it turns out that the game is entirely German. I would imagine that this is a localised version of the game intended for the German / Austrian / Swiss market though, so my guess would be yes

EDIT: What the others have said above my post

Matrix6
09-08-2011, 02:56 PM
The Xbox 360 game has spoken english language. But the outer box + manual is only in German.

I'm fine with German text for the case, but at game4game's site it says the following:

Translated it says the the In-Game test will be in German!

Shall I expect that :S Kinda hard to play the game if the menu's and in-game text are in German for those who don't understand Deustch.

Any chance the Polish version will have English TEXT and VOICE??

@Gemini-Phoenix Thank you for your detailed reply. I guess I shouldn't be at all excited for its arrival. I'm a Medium as well, they should really state the size of these shirts on the site. But then again, it seems to be the standard all around the world! Though my Agarest Zero tshirt is size L, it still fits me convincingly!

From what I understand, the game have English voice but the in-game text will be in German which deems it unplayable for me or anyone who can't understand German :S
I'm also getting the Red Edition and the Survival Kit Edition. I was looking to sell the "spare" games to get some of the wasted money back but not sure if that's possible if the game isn't in full English :(
Perhaps I should go to GAME UK and order their Special Edition?!

Ayiu
09-08-2011, 03:00 PM
I'm fine with German text for the case, but at game4game's site it says the following:

Translated it says the the In-Game test will be in German!

Shall I expect that :S Kinda hard to play the game if the menu's and in-game text are in German for those who don't understand Deustch.

Any chance the Polish version will have English TEXT and VOICE??

In game text will either be in German or English...it depends on your console settings. Spoken language is English only.
Edit: The Xbox 360 Game is regionfree and can also be played on a ntsc console.

Matrix6
09-08-2011, 03:16 PM
Ah ok, so it that how it works. I didn't know as I don't own an Xbox. If that's the case, I can give the game to my friend and be able to play with it in English text/voice ^_^ Thank you for clearing that up.
I'm guessing that also applies for the PS3 version? :O

SquirrelRaper
09-08-2011, 10:18 PM
Yeah, since it's just for collecting purposes the shirt size doesn't matter too much to me. It would swallow me whole, if I wore it. I wear like XSS in youth in male shirts >_>

Depending on how it's package will determine if I open it. Is it shrink wrapped? I have one copy of the game already but will need another for the Co-op lol.

Biggav4000
09-08-2011, 10:43 PM
Same goes for me Mos ,I agree with you and Gemini about this thats me and Game4Game done ,they will be having no more of my money :mad:

mosavon
09-08-2011, 11:37 PM
Im so pissed hearing this, they just totally lied or there definition of lavish is deluded, everybody who got it should complain...im annoyed with myself for falling for it again

Gemini-Phoenix
09-09-2011, 03:56 AM
I've fallen for this three times, and really should have learnt after the Sniper: Ghost Warrior farce (where everybody received different items)

I'm all for these things being unique and all, but I don't like the feeling that they've been cobbled together in a hurry by the retailer in a vain attempt to cash-in on the CE craze.

I especially don't like the fact that we were mis-sold these on the promise that they were supposed to be extremely rare and limited, and initially supposed to have been numbered with a certificate of authenticity. For all we know there's tens of thousands of these! At least the Sniper: Ghost Warrior set had a certificate which stated that there were only 200...

I think in future I will be especially dubious about any apparent "limited exclusive" which game4game.at list. I would be very surprised if these things are actually officially licenced by the publishers, and if these did actually come from the publishers (doubtful) then that's even more cause for concern!

matze1975
09-09-2011, 04:12 AM
This I found on the game4game website:
http://www.game4game.at/shop/catalog/newsdesk_info.php?newsdesk_id=505&osCsid=104b44df5215065f105f3f9ae23572f9

This is the important part(posted 02.09.2011):
"Nur bei uns erhältlich: Die Limited Edition und die Limited
Treasure Edition. ... Beide
Editionen wurden mit freundlicher Unterstützung von Deep Silver realisiert, eine
offizielle Lizenz gibt es allerdings auf keiner Sonderedition von Dead Island."

Trying to translate it:" Only available here: The Limited Edition and the Limited Treasure Edition. .... Both editions were achieved with friendly support by Deep Silver. There is no official license on any Special edition of Dead Island."

I asked on Facebook what has happend to the certificate. They replied this:"Das Zertifikat musste leider gestrichen werden, sorry dafür."

Translation:"The certificate unfortunately had to be cancelled, sorry for that!"

mosavon
09-09-2011, 04:12 AM
I liked Sniper GW, COJ was a piece of Sh*t and i hate dead island before i even have it, bye bye game4game

mosavon
09-09-2011, 04:17 AM
This I found on the game4game website:
http://www.game4game.at/shop/catalog/newsdesk_info.php?newsdesk_id=505&osCsid=104b44df5215065f105f3f9ae23572f9

This is the important part:
"Nur bei uns erhältlich: Die Limited Edition und die Limited
Treasure Edition. ... Beide
Editionen wurden mit freundlicher Unterstützung von Deep Silver realisiert, eine
offizielle Lizenz gibt es allerdings auf keiner Sonderedition von Dead Island."

Trying to translate it:" Only available here: The Limited Edition and the Limited Treasure Edition. .... Both editions were achieved with friendly support by Deep Silver. There is no official license on any Special edition of Dead Island."

I asked on Facebook what has happend to the certificate. They replied this:"Das Zertifikat musste leider gestrichen werden, sorry dafür."

The certificate unfortunately had to be canceled, sorry for that!"

Nice of them to inform us, conveniently kept that one quiet didn't they, i find it pretty weird how these are back in stock on every platform, they probably thought lets cancel all the good bits and get "Johnny" to knock a few more boxes up at school

Maybe Gurps wants a couple of these?

matze1975
09-09-2011, 04:32 AM
I liked the Sniper GW too. Especially because I got mine at Gamestop for 39,99 I think! It had not every content the game4game-edition had, but it was enough at a good price.
CoJ has been nothing special.
Dead Island is not to bad. The box is huge and well made(very small gaps when closed) for me. The content is ok , although the Poloshirt is way to small for me(i´m a real big guy:D ).
But I understand why all of you are upset. The missing certificate annoys me, too!

matze1975
09-09-2011, 04:44 AM
Nice of them to inform us, conveniently kept that one quiet didn't they, i find it pretty weird how these are back in stock on every platform, they probably thought lets cancel all the good bits and get "Johnny" to knock a few more boxes up at school

Maybe Gurps wants a couple of these?

I saw the link to the information one or two weeks ago on the first page of the site, but didn´t take a closer look. So I think they informed the buyers about the fact that it wasn´t an officiall edition before release and before shipping.
They didn´t inform on the certificate, thats what upsets me, because it was one of the reasons I ordered this edition!

Ayiu
09-09-2011, 12:36 PM
I wrote an email to customer service about the missing certificate and the numbering here is the answer I got. I already translated it for you guys.

I'm afraid, but this was a short-term decision made by Deep Silver. Unfortunately they came in default with producing the wooden boxes and due to the resulting time pressure Deep Silver was forced to cancel the certification because there was no time left to produce any further goodies. We are very Sorry about this. Such wasn't our intention and we will do our best to prevent this from happening again in the future.

mosavon
09-09-2011, 01:14 PM
What a BS excuse "ran out of time"

tallkid123
09-09-2011, 01:28 PM
Such wasn't our intention and we will do our best to prevent this from happening again in the future.

What future? Dead Island only gets one chance to release its CEs and then it either becomes sold-out or consigned to the bargain bin if it hasn't sold in a few weeks/months time?

Gemini-Phoenix
09-09-2011, 02:21 PM

Translation:"The certificate unfortunately had to be cancelled, sorry for that!"

What this actually translates into is: "We're sorry the certificate got cancelled, but we realised that demand for this edition was high enough to warrant creating more copies so that we could make more money, hence why these are no longer numbered"

SquirrelRaper
09-09-2011, 03:39 PM
It's damn piece of paper. It takes 5mins to make a certificate...ran out of time?lol
I brought this from them and they asked for extra shipping money after I ordered it. I was like...no fix your website and they sent it XD

surfdude73
09-09-2011, 05:20 PM
It sold out in may and they can't produce 200 certificates in 4 months, i've used more than 200 sheets of bog roll in that time, what a load of crap, I wonder what the returns policy is on this, limited, authenticity and exclusive is one the main reason's we buy these CE's, done with game4game myself:pooryou:

Gemini-Phoenix
09-09-2011, 05:24 PM
NEWS:

It has now officially sold out again.

As it is a generic box with identical contents save for the game, all versions of this are sold out.

surfdude73
09-09-2011, 05:27 PM
NEWS:

It has now officially sold out again.

As it is a generic box with identical contents save for the game, all versions of this are sold out.Until tomorrow, lol:taunt:

SquirrelRaper
09-09-2011, 06:35 PM
I hope my copies make it here. DHL doesn't delver to PO boxes. I hope they call...I dont see a tracking number for the order either.

nipperkipper
09-09-2011, 08:24 PM
What a poor CE - On top of the lack of contents - nothing unique like they promised, and no numbered copies, the actual 360 game they sent me was unsealed - Utter shite

Legendhawk
09-09-2011, 09:36 PM
Here is my Dead Island - Special Edition UNBOXING !
This is just an other cover art, witha code ;) hope you like it .
Waiting for Treasure Edition .

Kjohfwz1LIc

Contains:
-DLC

Dreamcazman
09-10-2011, 02:39 AM
I haven't gotten mine yet, you guys have gotten me nervous and a bit worried about what to expect when it eventually turns up. :shrug:

Trouble is it'd cost too much to return it! :banghead:

mosavon
09-10-2011, 02:42 AM
What this actually translates into is: "We're sorry the certificate got cancelled, but we realised that demand for this edition was high enough to warrant creating more copies so that we could make more money, hence why these are no longer numbered"

SPOT ON MAN SPOT ON exactly my thoughts....its a disgrace now they have license to make as many as they like

mosavon
09-10-2011, 02:46 AM
It sold out in may and they can't produce 200 certificates in 4 months, i've used more than 200 sheets of bog roll in that time, what a load of crap, I wonder what the returns policy is on this, limited, authenticity and exclusive is one the main reason's we buy these CE's, done with game4game myself:pooryou:

The "ran out of time" is actually an insult to think we would fall for that, totally finished with them, its such a shame because the contents are not of bad quality really and the box is better than COJ in my eyes

We should petition to them maybe they will re-think lol? because a simple C.O.A would make this ALOT better

Lemur
09-10-2011, 05:14 AM
The game itself is full of glitches as well. Really sloppy! :suicide:

Gemini-Phoenix
09-10-2011, 06:37 AM
The game itself is full of glitches as well. Really sloppy! :suicide:

That's the fault of the developer though, rather than the retailer ;)

But I know what you mean. You'd think that after six years of development they [developers] could actually release a polished product, but as we learnt from Gran Turismo 5, apparently they can't...

However, there is a day one patch available if you have your console connected online, so I'd recommend downloading that and seeing if that helps

Gemini-Phoenix
09-10-2011, 10:05 AM
I would definitely like to obtain some kind of official citation as to how many of these Treasure Editions exist. All I see are rumours and nothing concrete. Could someone please contact game4game.at and ask them to officially state on their Facebook page how many of these editions there actually are?

Some people believe 200, others say 266 (random number!) - For all we know there may be 5,000 of them!

Without a certificate of authentication or numbering, how are we supposed to know? I think we are at least owed some official citation, considering the majority of us purchased this edition on the grounds that it was touted as "rare" and limited...

vhal_x
09-10-2011, 03:55 PM
SquirrelRaper said 266 I believe, yet I asked game4game and they told me 200, they've probably made huge amounts of these, but are selling them in dribs and drabs to make it appear like "cancelled orders" or ones that they've found in their warehouse.

Grr xx

mosavon
09-10-2011, 07:38 PM
Here is mine
http://img713.imageshack.us/img713/1276/p1030680edited.jpg
http://img836.imageshack.us/img836/811/p1030681edited.jpg
http://img692.imageshack.us/img692/3197/p1030683edited.jpg

surfdude73
09-10-2011, 09:06 PM
Here is mine
http://img713.imageshack.us/img713/1276/p1030680edited.jpg
http://img836.imageshack.us/img836/811/p1030681edited.jpg
http://img692.imageshack.us/img692/3197/p1030683edited.jpg
wow, having one of these is bad enough:swoon:

mosavon
09-10-2011, 09:17 PM
wow, having one of these is bad enough:swoon:

ROFL :suicide:

SquirrelRaper
09-10-2011, 09:34 PM
SquirrelRaper said 266 I believe, yet I asked game4game and they told me 200, they've probably made huge amounts of these, but are selling them in dribs and drabs to make it appear like "cancelled orders" or ones that they've found in their warehouse.

Grr xx

I asked them on there facebook and that's what they told me. I wish there was a way to know for sure how many there are.

mosavon
09-10-2011, 09:37 PM
we should all contact/complain demanding our certificates?

SquirrelRaper
09-10-2011, 10:18 PM
OMG...so I just called DHL and they told me they have no record under my name for neither of my packages. They told me that once DHL picks, it goes in their system. Did you guys get a tracking number, because I didn't? Dont they ship through DHL?

mosavon
09-10-2011, 10:20 PM
I got a tracking number yes but mine came through UKMAIL not DHL

SquirrelRaper
09-10-2011, 10:25 PM
I got a tracking number yes but mine came through UKMAIL not DHL

Okay, well i guess that makes me feel a little better now. I was thinking about adding a $5 international calling plan just to call them and realize what if they dont have anyone there that speaks English because my German is terrible lol. Emailing them takes forever to get a reply.

On there site, I saw DHL logo for shipping so I figured it came through them.

mosavon
09-10-2011, 10:36 PM
log into your game4game account there should be a tracking number next to your order, i assume they have taken the money?, how did you pay?

SquirrelRaper
09-10-2011, 11:40 PM
log into your game4game account there should be a tracking number next to your order, i assume they have taken the money?, how did you pay?

I did, there isn't a tracking number. Yeah, I paid with paypal already and I have 2 copies reserved sooo...they better show up or I will contact paypal lol. Yeah, I even told them make sure you get a tracking number for my order...-_-

mosavon
09-10-2011, 11:43 PM
what platform/s you getting?, from memory this happened to bbki with Sniper Ghost Warrior Survivor Edition..he had to wait like 5 weeks i think im not sure if he got tracking either

SquirrelRaper
09-11-2011, 12:17 AM
what platform/s you getting?, from memory this happened to bbki with Sniper Ghost Warrior Survivor Edition..he had to wait like 5 weeks i think im not sure if he got tracking either

PS3. Yeah, since it's not DHL it will probably take forever to get here. I just need to make sure that the company will deliver to a PO Box.

matze1975
09-11-2011, 02:48 AM
They posted under the XBox360-version as an answer to some questions, that 266 TE exist! Also they say that the edition was approved and partially produced by Deep Silver(Polo-Shirt, Postcards, Poster).The other things were produced by them(G4G) officially ordered by Deep Silver. There have no more boxes been produced, but after the first negative previews a lot have been cancelled. Thats why they had some boxes available!
Pipboy is a member of the team and he posted in the comments at the bottom of this page:
http://www.game4game.at/shop/catalog/product_info.php?cPath=57_91&products_id=6656

Dreamcazman
09-11-2011, 07:16 AM
I just need to make sure that the company will deliver to a PO Box.

They deliver to PO Box addresses, that's how mine is coming.

SquirrelRaper
09-11-2011, 07:35 AM
They deliver to PO Box addresses, that's how mine is coming.

Sweet.
Last time I thought something was delivered to a PO Box. I got a call from some random number and I almost never answer numbers I don't know but I answered it that time. It was DHL calling me asking where they could met me to give the Arcana Heart fan edition that I had ordered.

shareyou
09-11-2011, 11:19 PM
Thanks for the unboxing videos!

surfdude73
09-12-2011, 06:13 PM
Just recieved mine, apart from no authenticity or numbered, it is not as bad as I thought, box quality is very good, I should know being a carpenter/joiner, still think it is a little pricey for what you get and still unsure of dealing with game4game in future:think:

mosavon
09-12-2011, 11:30 PM
Just recieved mine, apart from no authenticity or numbered, it is not as bad as I thought, box quality is very good, I should know being a carpenter/joiner, still think it is a little pricey for what you get and still unsure of dealing with game4game in future:think:

I would agree with that, the box and content is Alot better than the COJ edition BUT they have lost me for future purchases :nea: because of what they ripped away from this edition, also they exaggerated with descriptions such as "lavish"

Legendhawk
09-16-2011, 05:32 PM
Thanks for the unboxing videos!

doing the Treasure edition now, comming in 5 mins ;)

Legendhawk
09-16-2011, 05:47 PM
Here is my Dead Island - Limited Treasure Edition UNBOXING !
This nice and cool edition , it is a bit rare ;) hope you like it .

ntU2uz2KIzQ

Contains:
- Polo Shirt w/ Dead Island Logo
- Comic Book
- Normal Game
- Art/Post Cards
- Two sided Poster

gurpswoo1
09-16-2011, 06:16 PM
Nice -Thanks for the unbox.

gu8
09-16-2011, 06:36 PM
i got my red edition yesterday, not too happy with the way its packaged to be honest

gurpswoo1
09-18-2011, 12:54 AM
i got my red edition yesterday, not too happy with the way its packaged to be honest

Are you saying it's damaged?

Would love to see some pictures of the Red Edition.:beg:

Biggav4000
09-18-2011, 09:03 PM
Are you saying it's damaged?

Would love to see some pictures of the Red Edition.:beg:
Here you go GEE and pics of the survival edition as well.:thumb:

http://img829.imageshack.us/img829/1504/017zok.jpg

http://img405.imageshack.us/img405/782/019zf.jpg

gurpswoo1
09-18-2011, 09:22 PM
Thank for the pictures , congrats on the editions gu8 and Biggav4000

Matrix6
09-19-2011, 09:54 AM
I just got my Treasure Box Edition, it's in perfect condition and the tshirt is actually fine on me even though it's a size L. :) The comic is great in all its Duetsch glory, seems very MA rated as well with some nudity and obviously violence ^_^ I'm happy with this edition and I shall try to read the magazine they stuffed with the package :)

Ryaku
09-19-2011, 05:51 PM
have you more pics for Survival edition ?

BlackRob183
09-20-2011, 07:57 PM
Thanks I ordered one as well I'm surprised they still even have these left. It doesn't seem like people over there are buying them to have the stuff and then sell the game if they really want one without keeping the PC game. Weird lol anyway $63 is a steal for this edition, something like that in the US would of probably been $100+ good thing I didn't almost buy one off eBay for $120, again thanks for the help in getting this. Now too bad they didn't have more good editions this place is cheap ;-)

luckos
09-21-2011, 06:58 AM
It will ask you for an extra 39.99 PLN for the shipping because the package is more than one kilo. Prepare for the language barrier between you and their site consultants. I recommend using google translate when communicating with them and in your english reply include also the polish translation.

Mine was shipped last friday, probably this week I'll receive it! Can't wait!

I'll sell the game anyways, since I'm interested in the PS3 version.

You'll receive the tracking number after the dispatch. Use this site to track it: http://sledzenie.poczta-polska.pl/

Dreamcazman
09-22-2011, 01:05 PM
My Treasure Edition finally arrived today.

http://users.on.net/~ckpichler/DI1.jpg

http://users.on.net/~ckpichler/DI2.jpg

The quality of the box is better than I expected. As like most of you, I'm also disappointed at the lack of any special authenticity, just looks like a bunch of DI branded items stuffed together inside a wooden box! :shrug:

I'm not a small person, so there's not much chance I'll be able to fit into the shirt either, which is a bit of a waste. This'll probably be the first and last thing I buy from game4game.