PDA

View Full Version : Which Collector Edition do you perfer?

scourdx
09-13-2009, 03:11 AM
Whenever there is a collector edition, which version do you usually get? If the game is made by N. American developer, I would pick Xbox360. If it is Japanese developer I lean toward PS3. Most of the time I don't really mind which version I get as long as they are still available after the hype dies down. If the collector edition offered to PC, I choose it rather than the console version. I guess I am still favor PC games. *Hug Fallout 3 CE PC.

twistedsymphony
09-13-2009, 02:42 PM
I typically look at the differences, and if there is no significant difference I opt for the Xbox 360 version.

the only x-plat CE that I bought on PS3 over 360 is Street Fighter IV and I did that because it came with the bonus movie on Blu-Ray, and I thought the Ryu figurine was better than C-Viper

the Stranglehold CE is better on the PS3 also because it came with a blue-ray copy of Hardboiled... i didn't buy that though because at the time I didn't own a PS3.

I do own a number of PS3 exclusives CEs though such as MGS4, and NG Sigma

ob1ob
09-16-2009, 12:30 PM
I also look at the differences. Specifically if one version has an exclusive level or other content. I bought the PS3 version of Arkham Asylum because of the exclusive Joker playable character content. I have Grand Theft Auto IV for the Xbox 360 because it has exclusive content on that system.

twistedsymphony
09-16-2009, 03:47 PM
had I thought about I probably would have bought the PS3 arkham asylum too...

iwes
09-17-2009, 07:48 PM
i usually buy ps3 version because i m a sony fan but some time i prefer 360 version like fallout 3 ce,i bought 360 version for better textures and graphic.