PDA

View Full Version : Gears of War 2 CE and more

asiak75
06-04-2011, 10:09 AM
Hi everyone,

Was wondering and actually I would like your opinion on an auction I want to set in eBay regarding Gears of War 2 CE.

I was thinking to create a sort of ultimate collector style auction which would include:

- Unsealed Gears of War 2 CE Complete
- DLC for the 48 hour trial
- DLC for the Map Pack
- DLC for the Golden Lancer
- DLC for the Golden Hammer Burst
- Last stand CE GOW 2 guide US
- Press Kit GOW 2
- GOW 2 Neca figure of Markus Fenix with the Gold Lancer

Now the question is should I sell it all together as a lot or would it be better to sell them separetaly? :shrug:

Thanks for any of your help

gurpswoo1
06-04-2011, 11:20 AM
Usually if you sell separably you get more, but you more postage, more boxes and a lot more effort and time.

I would sell the Press kit and the NECA figure each separably.

Then group the rest as a bundle.

This will maximum the the value of it.

Of course this has the problems I stated before.

Venner
06-04-2011, 02:36 PM
As Above sounds right to me aswell

asiak75
06-04-2011, 03:28 PM
Thanks Guys,

So basically the GOW CE with the guide and DLC's as a lot, and the press kit and figure separetaly.

Allright might list this tomorrow we will see...

Mike1888
06-04-2011, 05:11 PM
I agree with gurps, although if you put it all in a lot, I'm sure it will gain waaay more attention which could possibly make it end up selling for more.

asiak75
06-06-2011, 12:25 PM
Thank you guy's for all the tips and tricks.

I finally decided to list it all in a lot :beg:

http://cgi.ebay.ie/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=250832596518&ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT

I would like to mention that if any of you and of this forum would like to bid I will deduce a 10 percent of the final value.
Just let me know here or send me a message.

gurpswoo1
06-06-2011, 02:40 PM
Nice, will keep an eye on this. Thanks

If it was me I would change the title, there a 5 main words that are searched for these types of games.

1) Collector's
2) Limited
3) Special
4) Edition
5) Press

Also eBay search system is good but still have faults. If you put an apostrophe in Collectors the eBay search item will pick up three variations: "Collector", Collectors" and "Collector's". But if your missing the apostrophe then it would only do the first two.

You don't need the Xbox 360, it was only released on that platform so is a waste of time, as long as you set it as Xbox 360 in the category.

So I would write: " Gears of War Press Special Limited Collector's Edition "

That's just me though.

asiak75
06-06-2011, 03:24 PM
Nice, will keep an eye on this. Thanks

If it was me I would change the title, there a 5 main words that are searched for these types of games.

1) Collector's
2) Limited
3) Special
4) Edition
5) Press

Also eBay search system is good but still have faults. If you put an apostrophe in Collectors the eBay search item will pick up three variations: "Collector", Collectors" and "Collector's". But if your missing the apostrophe then it would only do the first two.

You don't need the Xbox 360, it was only released on that platform so is a waste of time, as long as you set it as Xbox 360 in the category.

So I would write: " Gears of War Press Special Limited Collector's Edition "

That's just me though.

Cheers mate...sorted, lets see how it goes...

gurpswoo1
06-14-2011, 02:44 PM
asiak75 do you know if the DLC will work fine in England, I won't use them, just as a reference.

Thanks

asiak75
06-14-2011, 02:51 PM
asiak75 do you know if the DLC will work find in England, I won't use them, just as a reference.

Thanks

Witch DLC are you referring too, The Gold Hammer Burst or the Gold Lancer?

The Gold Lancer with the 5 Map Pack and 48 Hours trial is from a PAL version so It will work def on a UK Pal Console but I sold a few month ago a Gold Lancer DLC to Australia and so i think it will be the same with the Gold Hammer Burst.

Is it this what you meant or...

gurpswoo1
06-14-2011, 03:09 PM
Yep that's what I wanted to know, Thanks.

asiak75
06-14-2011, 03:17 PM
Are you gona bid on it...:ghey:

Let me know and if you win the stuff you identify yourself so i get you a 10 percent discount on the final value...:taunt:

gurpswoo1
06-14-2011, 07:30 PM
LOL - certainly interested in it the package. Will have to wait and see if the price sky rockets to much.