PDA

View Full Version : Must. Stop. Preordering!

vhal_x
06-10-2011, 07:46 PM
I've preordered/ordered so many things the past few days, and I just know that when the dates come around, I'm totally gonna be like, ah - shit :facepalm: xx

MrBubbles
06-10-2011, 07:54 PM
Lol, I know what you mean. I stopped pre ordering on most games, because of the price drops after release. Only placed some pre orders for gears of war and assassins creed and a few very limited copies.

Gemini-Phoenix
06-10-2011, 09:10 PM
I've preordered/ordered so many things the past few days, and I just know that when the dates come around, I'm totally gonna be like, ah - shit :facepalm: xx

The stuff i've already got pre-ordered isn't what i'm worried about - Some of them have already been paid for via PayPal, so that's not a problem. What i'm dreading is the lead up to Xmas, and all of these inevitable CE's which haven't been announced yet (Eg, Modern Warfare 3). September to December will really be one hell of an expensive time for us collectors, moreso than previous years I fear...

vhal_x
06-10-2011, 09:14 PM
yeah September's already pretty damn expensive for me, with the LE GoW3 xbox, the GoW3 epic edition, and the gamestop exclusive retro lancer replica :facepalm: xx

gurpswoo1
06-12-2011, 01:16 PM
LOL - The complete Gears collections.

Let's not forget that there is going to be come big Collector's in that time period that have not been announced yet.

I tend to forget the other editions and concentrate on the Christmas sales afterwards.

vhal_x
06-12-2011, 10:26 PM
LOL - The complete Gears collections.

Let's not forget that there is going to be come big Collector's in that time period that have not been announced yet.

I tend to forget the other editions and concentrate on the Christmas sales afterwards.

oh I know, tell me about it :swoon: xx