PDA

View Full Version : Ubishop

evilvort3x
07-21-2011, 07:12 PM
Hey guys just wondering if i order some stuff from Ubishop. will i get taxed on this? just wondering as dont want to get taxed to high heaven. Thanks for any Info

vhal_x
07-21-2011, 08:14 PM
Ubishop never recognises my card number for some reason, or my boyfriends, so can't order from them, grr - so can't give any advice, sorry xx

gurpswoo1
07-21-2011, 08:49 PM
All prices include VAT, there is no additional taxes and cost involved at checkout or upon delivery.

evilvort3x
07-30-2011, 09:45 AM
Justto make sure anything i order is it PAL edition or NTSC?

Gemini-Phoenix
07-30-2011, 06:03 PM
I've ordered from Ubisoft's Ubistore a few times, and never had a problem. The price you see is the price you pay, although I do believe they ship from the factory in Germany (don't worry, they always send UK stock to the UK though!)

Packaging is generally Ok, and everything I've ever ordered has come intact

vhal_x
07-30-2011, 06:22 PM
Ubishop won't allow me to order, using my card, my mums card, and my boyfriends card... It hates me! How did you manage to order :haha: xx

Matrix6
07-30-2011, 06:38 PM
^ Have you tried contacting them? They do offer other means of payments....
http://shop.ubi.com/store?Action=ContentTheme&Env=BASE&Locale=en_AU&SiteID=ubiemea&pbPage=en_AU-OrderInformation#q7

"Can I order without a credit card?
Yes. In addition to credit cards we accept cheques, money orders and wire transfers. If you choose to pay by cheque, money order, or wire transfer, you will receive instructions on how to send your payment once you submit your order. "

I can't believe the Animus Edition cost $20 more there than EB's price!! That's very surprising!!

vhal_x
07-30-2011, 06:41 PM
Yeah but all of those methods would mean paying up front & I'd rather pay at release, so either way I'm fecked haha xx

Matrix6
07-30-2011, 07:08 PM
How much does it cost(£) up there anyway?
It's about AU$130 down here.

I might order another?!?

And stop hunting U2: FHE ;) ...there's a few out there atm, but they want 4k-7k for it!! :suicide:

Gemini-Phoenix
07-30-2011, 08:59 PM
Ubishop won't allow me to order, using my card, my mums card, and my boyfriends card... It hates me! How did you manage to order :haha: xx

I think I used PayPal, but not sure. But like you say, other options require upfront payment, which is all well and good if you have it to spare, but not good news if you have to save up for something

vhal_x
07-31-2011, 09:53 AM
Yeah, I'll just need to wait until I get paid nearer the time (as my next couple of pays are practically already 'saved' for things) and hope that it hasn't sold out :( xx

scourdx
08-01-2011, 09:08 PM
Ubishop is linked to your IP. If your IP is from UK, they will automatically direct you to the UK website. Therefore you cannot order games or special promo from another region. I tried to order games from US website and constantly redirect me to Canadian website. Canadian website sucks and they have no good deal.