PDA

View Full Version : Wanted: Assassin's Creed Revelations Collector's Edition

foreverflash
08-09-2011, 06:20 AM
Hi everyone!

I desire AC:R Collector's Edition (EU or AU) Xbox 360 - shipped to US. If interested, contact me via PM or here. I'm willing to return favors anytime...

I did a forum search and found nothing posted in wanted section for AC:R CE (which is very surprising), so I am making the first post I guess! I am looking for A European or Australian member willing to preorder this for me. I will pay via paypal whatever time you choose before game release. I live in the USA. Thanks a bunch!

:drool:

Mike1888
08-09-2011, 06:39 AM
Hi! Is this the edition you are looking for?

http://www.zavvi.com/games/platforms/ps3/assassins-creed-revelations-collector-edition/10503257.html

I pre-ordered it there, at Zavvi. It is also available at GAME.

http://www.game.co.uk/Games/PC-Games-and-Downloads/Action-Adventure/Assassins-Creed-Revelations-Collectors-Edition/~r355281/?s=assassins+creed

To my knowledge both ship internationally. Hope that helps! :)

:beer:

foreverflash
08-09-2011, 06:47 AM
Mike are you SURE these ship international (like to the USA international)?! The weight system in Europe really confuses me (everything is in Kilograms or Grams). I just checked and GAME UK won't ship anything outside UK weighing more than 1000 Grams (which = less than 2.2lbs in US).

2.2lbs is not very heavy and I would guess the AC:R CE w/ the artbook and all would weigh more than that. Where do you live Mike? If you are absolutely sure you can get it shipped from either Zavvi or GAME international then I'll try...

Mike1888
08-09-2011, 06:55 AM
Well, I pre-ordered at Zavvi because of the free delivery and I don't THINK they have a weight limit. I have purchased the Vanquish Figure Edition from them before which is pretty big, and when they do not ship internationally they usually note it in the item description as they do for the Deus Ex Edition (http://www.zavvi.com/games/platforms/xbox-360/deus-ex-human-revolution-collectors-edition/10359593.html).

I live in Canada and am not 100% sure Zavvi won't send you an e-mail shortly before release that they cannot ship it to you, and I'm not 100% sure it will arrive in good shape (I have only used Zavvi in the past 6 months and have had no issues at all, but others have). But I can say....you're probably safe pre-ordering from Zavvi. Haha, it would probably be safer getting someone to forward it to you but also more costly especially considering Zavvi has free delivery worldwide.

You could also try contacting Zavvi now about the edition's ability to be shipped to the US.

foreverflash
08-09-2011, 06:59 AM
You say "others" have had problems with Zavvi? What kind? Damaged items? Poor packing? If their packaging methods suck and leave room for damage I won't order from Zavvi.

And how the hell did they send you the Vanquish CE but won't ship Deus Ex CE? That makes no sense. Both would be large editions w/ figurines. I don't get it...

Mike1888
08-09-2011, 07:06 AM
Yes, they have lots of poor ebay feedback and lots of members here have received damaged items and noted their horrible customer service. Lately though, it appears they've cleaned up their act cause the Vanquish I received was perfect.

Probably because it isn't to do with the weight, just something to do with the publisher telling them they can't ship it here. Who knows. I don't think Zavvi has a weight limit, I think thats just a GAME thing.

If you can find someone to forward and are willing to pay an extra $20 or so, I'd definitely go that route.

foreverflash
08-09-2011, 07:08 AM
Yes, they have lots of poor ebay feedback and lots of members here have received damaged items and noted their horrible customer service. Lately though, it appears they've cleaned up their act cause the Vanquish I received was perfect.

Probably because it isn't to do with the weight, just something to do with the publisher telling them they can't ship it here. Who knows. I don't think Zavvi has a weight limit, I think thats just a GAME thing.

If you can find someone to forward and are willing to pay an extra $20 or so, I'd definitely go that route.You mean go with GAME instead of Zavvi? I'd rather go w/ GAME. Didn't you say GAME would ship it though? 2.2lbs or 1000grams is limit. I just don't know if AC:R CE complies w/ that...

Anjelaoni
08-09-2011, 07:13 AM
Hi everyone!

I desire AC:R Collector's Edition (EU or AU) Xbox 360 - shipped to US. If interested, contact me via PM or here. I'm willing to return favors anytime...

I did a forum search and found nothing posted in wanted section for AC:R CE (which is very surprising), so I am making the first post I guess! I am looking for A European or Australian member willing to preorder this for me. I will pay via paypal whatever time you choose before game release. I live in the USA. Thanks a bunch!

:drool:

Do you still need someone to send this CE to you? I would do it if you're still looking for a "postman" ;)

foreverflash
08-09-2011, 07:16 AM
Do you still need someone to send this CE to you? I would do it if you're still looking for a "postman" ;)Well I'm not sure yet. I have to find out for sure if GAME.co.uk will deliver it to USA. I don't know if it is under 2.2lbs or 1000grams. Do you know AC:R CE weight?

Mike1888
08-09-2011, 07:16 AM
You mean go with GAME instead of Zavvi? I'd rather go w/ GAME. Didn't you say GAME would ship it though? 2.2lbs or 1000grams is limit. I just don't know if AC:R CE complies w/ that...

I have no idea about GAME. I actually don't think I've ever ordered from them.

I meant if you are willing to pay the extra $20 and have someone willing, you should get someone to order it for you then ship it to you.

foreverflash
08-09-2011, 07:19 AM
I have no idea about GAME. I actually don't think I've ever ordered from them.

I meant if you are willing to pay the extra $20 and have someone willing, you should get someone to order it for you then ship it to you.Well that's what I originally was going to do, but you gave me the idea of getting it on Zavvi or GAME. Jeesh, you guys are a spammy bunch this late at night huh? lol You live in Canada Mike? Should be same timezone yes? after 2am?

:2cool:

mosavon
08-09-2011, 07:22 AM
if i had choice between the two then id go with Game for sure, if there is a choice that is?

Mike1888
08-09-2011, 07:23 AM
Well that's what I originally was going to do, but you gave me the idea of getting it on Zavvi or GAME. Jeesh, you guys are a spammy bunch this late at night huh? lol You live in Canada Mike? Should be same timezone yes? after 2am?

:2cool:

Yeah but then you asked me if I was absolutely sure if a Zavvi order would be successful and I just can't say that. Myself, have had good experience with them so I rolled the dice and pre-ordered there.

Hahahaha yeah, almost 2:30. :beer:

foreverflash
08-09-2011, 07:24 AM
Yeah but then you asked me if I was absolutely sure if a Zavvi order would be successful and I just can't say that. Myself, have had good experience with them so I rolled the dice and pre-ordered there.

Hahahaha yeah, almost 2:30. :beer:LOL Seems like all you guys are my new best friends. You all seem just like me! Overly obsessed with collectibles! Bwahahaha!

:twisted:

Anjelaoni
08-09-2011, 07:25 AM

Hahahaha yeah, almost 2:30. :beer:

I'm working, its early in the morning in europe! :sleep:
I would send it without any extra payment, you just have to pay the game and the shipping, that's it.

foreverflash
08-09-2011, 07:31 AM
I'm working, its early in the morning in europe! :sleep:
I would send it without any extra payment, you just have to pay the game and the shipping, that's it.Sounds good. Can I just call you Anje for short? I was trying to type your full screename and had a bit of trouble w/ the aoni part. lol Cool name though. Not used to the A before O. :B

So do you want to arrange details here or by PM? I'd have to ask that if you got it for me you double check condition before shipping because I will likely keep this sealed. I'd want the outer package of the CE to be mint w/ no shipping damage from the retailer (which happens frequently here in the US from amazon). I'd gladly pay you a bit extra for whatever is needed...

Anjelaoni
08-09-2011, 07:40 AM
Sounds good. Can I just call you Anje for short? I was trying to type your full screename and had a bit of trouble w/ the aoni part. lol Cool name though. Not used to the A before O. :B

So do you want to arrange details here or by PM? I'd have to ask that if you got it for me you double check condition before shipping because I will likely keep this sealed. I'd want the outer package of the CE to be mint w/ no shipping damage from the retailer (which happens frequently here in the US from amazon). I'd gladly pay you a bit extra for whatever is needed...

Sure, you can call me however you like! ;)

It's a CE, so it's a matter of honor and pride. It will not be harmed! :)
And for the shipping, I will buy a extra big monstrous box to keep it safe inside.
This is the link, is that your desired edition? http://www.wog.ch/index.cfm/details/product/26215-Assassins-Creed-4-Revelations-Collectors-Edition

Edit: Oh yeah, do you need anything else from europe? :D

foreverflash
08-09-2011, 07:44 AM
Yes, that is my desired edition, but I'd prefer one from the UK since they speak English there and it wouldn't have french or some other language on package. Will you be getting yours from UK or english speaking EU country?

Anjelaoni
08-09-2011, 07:48 AM
Yes, that is my desired edition, but I'd prefer one from the UK since they speak English there and it wouldn't have french or some other language on package. Will you be getting yours from UK or english speaking EU country?

I can if you desire. But in this edition it seems that the voice and subtitles are english too. Only the manual would be in german. Let me have a look at the ones from UK. :)

foreverflash
08-09-2011, 07:53 AM
I can if you desire. But in this edition it seems that the voice and subtitles are english too. Only the manual would be in german. Let me have a look at the ones from UK. :)Well see I'm only getting this for collectible purposes. I'm getting signature edition to actually play here in US. This CE would complete my collection nicely (considering I already preordered the "white" edition of the encyclopedia from ubiworkshop.com). Is UK the only country that sells EU games with entirely english? If so then yes I desire only the UK version if it's possible for you. Where do you live Anje? Switzerland? Don't the Swiss speak English mostly? Forgive me if I had the wrong idea. I was just thinking why don't you get it from within Switzerland? Would a UK retailer ship to switzerland?

Anjelaoni
08-09-2011, 08:03 AM
Well see I'm only getting this for collectible purposes. I'm getting signature edition to actually play here in US. This CE would complete my collection nicely (considering I already preordered the "white" edition of the encyclopedia from ubiworkshop.com). Is UK the only country that sells EU games with entirely english? If so then yes I desire only the UK version if it's possible for you. Where do you live Anje? Switzerland? Don't the Swiss speak English mostly? Forgive me if I had the wrong idea. I was just thinking why don't you get it from within Switzerland? Would a UK retailer ship to switzerland?

I just placed a pre-order for your game at amazon.co.uk. No problem with the shipping, they send almost everything to Switzerland.

No, we speak German, French and Italian. If I would buy it in Switzerland, it would be in German, but with English voice and subtitle. We even have some Editions from the US. :)

foreverflash
08-09-2011, 08:08 AM
I just placed a pre-order for your game at amazon.co.uk. No problem with the shipping, they send almost everything to Switzerland.

No, we speak German, French and Italian. If I would buy it in Switzerland, it would be in German, but with English voice and subtitle. We even have some Editions from the US. :)Wow. Can you believe these god damn retailers? I mean if amazon UK sells it why can't amazon US too? It's just not fair. I am SO happy you did this man. I'm an ENORMOUS AC fan. Have been every single game on 360, 100% achievements for all (even multi on BH). Thanks. Let me know details for payment and shipping via PM. TTYS!

:notworthy: