Collectors Edition Forums

Go Back   Collectors Edition Forums > The Marketplace > Wanted Items

Closed Thread

Old 08-09-2011, 06:20 AM

foreverflash's Flag is: United States Massachusetts
Default Wanted: Assassin's Creed Revelations Collector's Edition

Hi everyone!

I desire AC:R Collector's Edition (EU or AU) Xbox 360 - shipped to US. If interested, contact me via PM or here. I'm willing to return favors anytime...

I did a forum search and found nothing posted in wanted section for AC:R CE (which is very surprising), so I am making the first post I guess! I am looking for A European or Australian member willing to preorder this for me. I will pay via paypal whatever time you choose before game release. I live in the USA. Thanks a bunch!

...I declare unto you the gospel which I preached unto you...By which also ye are saved, if ye keep in memory what I preached unto you, unless ye have believed in vain. For I delivered unto you first of all that which I also received, how that Christ died for our sins according to the scriptures; And that he was buried, and that he rose again the third day according to the scriptures:

My New Life Need God

Old 08-09-2011, 06:39 AM
Site Supporter

Mike1888's Flag is: Canada Ottawa
Default Re: Wanted: Assassin's Creed Revelations Collector's Edition

Hi! Is this the edition you are looking for?

http://www.zavvi.com/games/platforms.../10503257.html

I pre-ordered it there, at Zavvi. It is also available at GAME.

http://www.game.co.uk/Games/PC-Games...ssassins+creed

To my knowledge both ship internationally. Hope that helps!

Old 08-09-2011, 06:47 AM

Mike are you SURE these ship international (like to the USA international)?! The weight system in Europe really confuses me (everything is in Kilograms or Grams). I just checked and GAME UK won't ship anything outside UK weighing more than 1000 Grams (which = less than 2.2lbs in US).

2.2lbs is not very heavy and I would guess the AC:R CE w/ the artbook and all would weigh more than that. Where do you live Mike? If you are absolutely sure you can get it shipped from either Zavvi or GAME international then I'll try...
...I declare unto you the gospel which I preached unto you...By which also ye are saved, if ye keep in memory what I preached unto you, unless ye have believed in vain. For I delivered unto you first of all that which I also received, how that Christ died for our sins according to the scriptures; And that he was buried, and that he rose again the third day according to the scriptures:

My New Life Need God

Old 08-09-2011, 06:55 AM
Site Supporter

Well, I pre-ordered at Zavvi because of the free delivery and I don't THINK they have a weight limit. I have purchased the Vanquish Figure Edition from them before which is pretty big, and when they do not ship internationally they usually note it in the item description as they do for the Deus Ex Edition.

I live in Canada and am not 100% sure Zavvi won't send you an e-mail shortly before release that they cannot ship it to you, and I'm not 100% sure it will arrive in good shape (I have only used Zavvi in the past 6 months and have had no issues at all, but others have). But I can say....you're probably safe pre-ordering from Zavvi. Haha, it would probably be safer getting someone to forward it to you but also more costly especially considering Zavvi has free delivery worldwide.

You could also try contacting Zavvi now about the edition's ability to be shipped to the US.
Old 08-09-2011, 06:59 AM

You say "others" have had problems with Zavvi? What kind? Damaged items? Poor packing? If their packaging methods suck and leave room for damage I won't order from Zavvi.

And how the hell did they send you the Vanquish CE but won't ship Deus Ex CE? That makes no sense. Both would be large editions w/ figurines. I don't get it...

My New Life Need God

Old 08-09-2011, 07:06 AM
Site Supporter

Yes, they have lots of poor ebay feedback and lots of members here have received damaged items and noted their horrible customer service. Lately though, it appears they've cleaned up their act cause the Vanquish I received was perfect.

Probably because it isn't to do with the weight, just something to do with the publisher telling them they can't ship it here. Who knows. I don't think Zavvi has a weight limit, I think thats just a GAME thing.

If you can find someone to forward and are willing to pay an extra $20 or so, I'd definitely go that route.
Old 08-09-2011, 07:08 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mike1888 View Post
Yes, they have lots of poor ebay feedback and lots of members here have received damaged items and noted their horrible customer service. Lately though, it appears they've cleaned up their act cause the Vanquish I received was perfect.

Probably because it isn't to do with the weight, just something to do with the publisher telling them they can't ship it here. Who knows. I don't think Zavvi has a weight limit, I think thats just a GAME thing.

If you can find someone to forward and are willing to pay an extra $20 or so, I'd definitely go that route.
You mean go with GAME instead of Zavvi? I'd rather go w/ GAME. Didn't you say GAME would ship it though? 2.2lbs or 1000grams is limit. I just don't know if AC:R CE complies w/ that...

My New Life Need God

Old 08-09-2011, 07:13 AM
DB Proprietor

Anjelaoni's Flag is: Switzerland Switzerland

Quote:
Originally Posted by foreverflash View Post
Hi everyone!

I desire AC:R Collector's Edition (EU or AU) Xbox 360 - shipped to US. If interested, contact me via PM or here. I'm willing to return favors anytime...

I did a forum search and found nothing posted in wanted section for AC:R CE (which is very surprising), so I am making the first post I guess! I am looking for A European or Australian member willing to preorder this for me. I will pay via paypal whatever time you choose before game release. I live in the USA. Thanks a bunch!

Do you still need someone to send this CE to you? I would do it if you're still looking for a "postman"
Old 08-09-2011, 07:16 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anjelaoni View Post
Do you still need someone to send this CE to you? I would do it if you're still looking for a "postman"
Well I'm not sure yet. I have to find out for sure if GAME.co.uk will deliver it to USA. I don't know if it is under 2.2lbs or 1000grams. Do you know AC:R CE weight?

My New Life Need God

Old 08-09-2011, 07:16 AM
Site Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by foreverflash View Post
You mean go with GAME instead of Zavvi? I'd rather go w/ GAME. Didn't you say GAME would ship it though? 2.2lbs or 1000grams is limit. I just don't know if AC:R CE complies w/ that...
I have no idea about GAME. I actually don't think I've ever ordered from them.

I meant if you are willing to pay the extra $20 and have someone willing, you should get someone to order it for you then ship it to you.
Closed Thread