PDA

View Full Version : My PS3 Collection

SquirrelRaper
09-09-2011, 07:27 AM
So, I figured that I would do an update but this is just a "TEASER PHOTO" for now. These pictures are just of my standard PS3 games, small CE's and other random tid bits.I have more shelves full of bigger collector editions but I'll show them when I take better photos this weekend. I have no clue how many games I have now, but I estimate 600-700 disc based PS3 games. I've been too busy to even buy games lately, hence why I kinda have been dead on the forums the past few months. Oh yeah, I'm going to be showing off my other consoles collections too this weekend. I have 1000's of retro games lol.

I'll be posting larger versions of the photos here along with my other collections(non video games):http://www.facebook.com/pages/Little-Eevee/481413928565580?ref=hl

http://i50.tinypic.com/2w2keip.jpg

http://i46.tinypic.com/jubqs7.jpg

Lemur
09-09-2011, 07:46 AM
That's like a mini game shop! 449 games!!!! :swoon:

Welcome to the forums :rave:

ps. not sure if there are any squirrels here to rape. here's a bunny :bunny:

SquirrelRaper
09-09-2011, 08:09 AM
That's like a mini game shop! 449 games!!!! :swoon:

Welcome to the forums :rave:

ps. not sure if there are any squirrels here to rape. here's a bunny :bunny:

Thank you. ^_^
Now just halfway to owning all the games haha...still so long to go.

tallkid123
09-09-2011, 11:39 AM
I see an MVC3 TE stick there. Always commend those who own one of these. I use the Chun-Li stick for PS3. And the Comic Con 2009 stick for Xbox 360.

Gemini-Phoenix
09-09-2011, 12:32 PM
Keep running out of space. >_>

It appears that you do actually have enough space, but just don't have enough shelves. More actual shelves in your shelving unit is the key here. Fill up some of those air gaps!

I often wonder why such large shelving units come with so few shelves

:scratch:

Nice collection though! It's a pretty demanding task to try and obtain every PS3 game, especially whilst it's still current-gen

SquirrelRaper
09-09-2011, 06:31 PM
I was thinking about adding shelves but with how cheap they are, it'd probably crumble. I've yet to find good shelves, so I went with the cheapest buy and surprisingly it had the most shelf space I have seen. Once I find a house to buy around here, I'll be making my own. The store quality shelves are so terrible these days.

SquirrelRaper
09-09-2011, 06:33 PM
I see an MVC3 TE stick there. Always commend those who own one of these. I use the Chun-Li stick for PS3. And the Comic Con 2009 stick for Xbox 360.

I actually have another one in my closet.I just got a new stick about a week ago. The Classic Mortal Kombat arcade stick.

AJLareneg
09-09-2011, 08:30 PM
Welcome! You've got a pretty nice display...lots of space! I wish I had that much room.

Good Luck on your quest to get all the games. :D Must be pretty expensive... do you play most of the games you get?

sort of unrelated but the first thing i always notice in people's collection pictures is the inFamous 2 hero edition boxes. its like a radar. lol.

SquirrelRaper
09-10-2011, 01:28 AM
Welcome! You've got a pretty nice display...lots of space! I wish I had that much room.

Good Luck on your quest to get all the games. :D Must be pretty expensive... do you play most of the games you get?

sort of unrelated but the first thing i always notice in people's collection pictures is the inFamous 2 hero edition boxes. its like a radar. lol.

I try to play as many of them as possible though my last semesters of school put a huge hold on playing anything, barely had time to sleep lol. I'd like play though all the games especially the ones with trophies. The only games i wont play are some of the collectors editions, I keep them seal but I usually get an extra copy of the game if I want to play it.

I've been making a database for all PS3 games across all regions...still not done though...it's been taking forever though.

foreverflash
09-10-2011, 01:33 AM
Hey Squirrel! (I think it's obvious I won't call you by the 2nd part of your name...eek!):quote:You must be a billionaire! Able to afford (or even to think you can afford) every single PS3 game that exists!? Yikes. Good luck. You must be a very serious collector to afford so much!! :notworthy: Nice amount of space you got there...Me and AJ have limited space but use "strategic stacking" lol. Do you collect for PS1 and PS2 as well?

:welcome:

Mike1888
09-10-2011, 02:03 AM
Hey nice collection!

Amazing number of PS3 games.

SquirrelRaper
09-10-2011, 03:51 AM
Hey Squirrel! (I think it's obvious I won't call you by the 2nd part of your name...eek!):quote:You must be a billionaire! Able to afford (or even to think you can afford) every single PS3 game that exists!? Yikes. Good luck. You must be a very serious collector to afford so much!! :notworthy: Nice amount of space you got there...Me and AJ have limited space but use "strategic stacking" lol. Do you collect for PS1 and PS2 as well?

It's okay, it's only a nickname...I dont really rape squirrels lol. I wish I was a billionaire though, then I'd own everything. I dont even have a real job, just a college kid that sells video game themed stuff online and I use that to pay bills and buy shit lol.

Pretty much this is all the bookcases I can put up in my living room, so I'm limited to these shelves lol. I can't wait to have more space.

Well, I will be collecting for the PS1 and PS2. I use to have a ton of PS1 games back in the day but my brothers wife destroyed almost all of them :'( I had some pretty expensive ones in there too. arghh. So for now Im trying to gather up the PS3 stuff up to current releases. I have about 30 PS1 games that are completely intact. My PS2 collection was pretty much supplied through my other brother despite him being like 30 at time lived with us, so I never brought too many. I regret it now. I one day will start collecting them, they're pretty cheap now.

I have about 30ish consoles. My games consist of like 60ish Atari games, 15-20ish games on each of the Nintendo consoles (NES,SNES,N64,Gamecube,GB,GBC,GBA,DS) I have like 40ish games for the Sega Genesis. I have a few gamegear games and that's about it.

And I have about 30 demo discs from the Playstation magazine. I wish I still had them all for when the Playstation magazine had demo discs in them. I just started getting the magazine again...sadly in the US we dont get demo discs anymore.

AJLareneg
09-10-2011, 04:55 AM
I try to play as many of them as possible though my last semesters of school put a huge hold on playing anything, barely had time to sleep lol. I'd like play though all the games especially the ones with trophies. The only games i wont play are some of the collectors editions, I keep them seal but I usually get an extra copy of the game if I want to play it.

I've been making a database for all PS3 games across all regions...still not done though...it's been taking forever though.
Totally understandable. For me, I try to stick to buying games I can find time to play... but sometimes even then I don't get around to playing some of them. That makes sense about the CE games too...sometimes I feel bad opening mine but most of the time i want the stuff that is in them too. D:

...wow, that sounds like a pretty impressive task. Are you trying to collect for all regions too?

SquirrelRaper
09-10-2011, 05:10 AM
Totally understandable. For me, I try to stick to buying games I can find time to play... but sometimes even then I don't get around to playing some of them. That makes sense about the CE games too...sometimes I feel bad opening mine but most of the time i want the stuff that is in them too. D:

...wow, that sounds like a pretty impressive task. Are you trying to collect for all regions too?

Yeah, I am. I have quite a few Japanese games, some from the PAL region. Some are still hard to find, at least on Ebay. I'm having trouble finding a few, mostly ones from random countries. I guess I'm going to have look through some sites that export to here. It's like some are non existent, it seems.

A lot of CE's are not coming sealed(shrink wrapped) these days. So, I can open most of them and not feel bad.

I want to make a list of all countries that ship to the US. I keep forgetting about some sites XD

Are there any specific games you collect?

AJLareneg
09-10-2011, 05:15 AM
man once you get into importing games the prices...the prices!!! the value of the dollar is so low right now that games cost twice as much to import than if it was released here (resistance 3 CE i'm looking at you)

that is true about that. some of them still have stickers and stuff on them. i know opening one of my inFamous 2 CEs the sticker took some of the art off the box. <_< I was kind of annoyed.... (but this is why i have two...)

As for specific games? uhmmm see my signature for my website. I collect specifically for the inFamous series rather than a specific line of games... though I also have a soft spot for Resistance and have some items for that as well... mostly inFamous though.

SquirrelRaper
09-10-2011, 05:32 AM
man once you get into importing games the prices...the prices!!! the value of the dollar is so low right now that games cost twice as much to import than if it was released here (resistance 3 CE i'm looking at you)

that is true about that. some of them still have stickers and stuff on them. i know opening one of my inFamous 2 CEs the sticker took some of the art off the box. <_< I was kind of annoyed.... (but this is why i have two...)

As for specific games? uhmmm see my signature for my website. I collect specifically for the inFamous series rather than a specific line of games... though I also have a soft spot for Resistance and have some items for that as well... mostly inFamous though.

The Uk games are fairly cheap. I've gotten some of them under $20. The Japanese games can get expensive but I have found many steals on Ebay especially late at night when an item is about to go off or when they misspell part of the title.

I love the Uncharted series, it is probably one of my favorites.

I haven't seen too many Americans posting on here lol...doesn't seem like many Americans are collectors.

SquirrelRaper
10-16-2011, 08:45 AM
Also just won Portal 2 Cube edition for $56!!!!!

LENNUJ
10-16-2011, 11:12 AM
Wow very nice collection so many stuff :notworthy: & congratulation for winning Portal 2 Cube edition :bday:

Biggav4000
10-16-2011, 12:45 PM
:welcome: awesome collection very impressive.

mawa
10-16-2011, 01:01 PM
Thas really a very impressive collection

I whas tinking a have allot but this is amazing

SquirrelRaper
10-16-2011, 08:09 PM
Picked this up today too, got all they had there

http://farm7.static.flickr.com/6108/6250489203_c2ded16c51.jpg

foreverflash
10-17-2011, 06:31 AM
Picked this up today too, got all they had there

http://farm7.static.flickr.com/6108/6250489203_c2ded16c51.jpgNeat! What is skylanders? Never heard of...

SquirrelRaper
10-17-2011, 06:47 AM
Neat! What is skylanders? Never heard of...

Well, im returning these because I found a deal at toys r us for buy 2 get 1 free, plus they had more goodies. I'll have to post a pic of what I actually have now. Plus they had exclusives lol

It's the new Spyro game. The figures act as a memory card and you can carry it to a friends and play it on any platform, even if yours is from PS3...you can play on the Wii or w/e. There's tons of characters to collect and level up(which is what gets saved to the character, it's stats) Then, there's expansion packs for new worlds to buy(like the pirate one you see in the pic), basically place w/e character you want to play with on the platform thingy and interchange characters that way as you play. It's strange and hard to explain. Defiantly not opening anything. I'll buy another copy for that (:

It was released today btw

foreverflash
10-17-2011, 06:54 AM
Well, im returning these because I found a deal at toys r us for buy 2 get 1 free, plus they had more goodies. I'll have to post a pic of what I actually have now. Plus they had exclusives lol

It's the new Spyro game. The figures act as a memory card and you can carry it to a friends and play it on any platform, even if yours is from PS3...you can play on the Wii or w/e. There's tons of characters to collect and level up(which is what gets saved to the character, it's stats) Then, there's expansion packs for new worlds to buy(like the pirate one you see in the pic), basically place w/e character you want to play with on the platform thingy and interchange characters that way as you play. It's strange and hard to explain. Defiantly not opening anything. I'll buy another copy for that (:

It was released today btwnew Spyro! As in Spyro the dragon?! Wow. I thought that series was dead years ago...I had no idea they were making a new Spyro. In fact, I thought it died on the PS1! lol Goes to show I don't follow that game, but the series has some great classics. When did this new spyro game come out and why didn't I see any ads for it?

scottcross
10-17-2011, 07:01 AM
I seen skylanders in action a few months back, quite a neat little concept they come up with there.

SquirrelRaper
10-17-2011, 07:51 AM
new Spyro! As in Spyro the dragon?! Wow. I thought that series was dead years ago...I had no idea they were making a new Spyro. In fact, I thought it died on the PS1! lol Goes to show I don't follow that game, but the series has some great classics. When did this new spyro game come out and why didn't I see any ads for it?

No, there was even one on the PS3 before. It was glitchy though. Walk into gamestop, they have a expensive display out there for it now. Toys r Us had half a aisle of stuff. It seems like they are really pushing this game now into peoples places. The one in gamestop is an interactive/tv display advertising it, so probably will def catch people's attention. It came out yesterday lol.

Solemn_In_Berlin
10-17-2011, 09:37 AM
While the toys look something, that's not Spyro. Spyro left us a long time ago and in his place is a disfigured horned frog on drugs claiming to be Spyro.

Congratulations for winning the Portal 2 Cube Edition BTW.

SquirrelRaper
10-17-2011, 02:20 PM
While the toys look something, that's not Spyro. Spyro left us a long time ago and in his place is a disfigured horned frog on drugs claiming to be Spyro.

Congratulations for winning the Portal 2 Cube Edition BTW.

Thanks, though the guy is being a dick about Portal and doesnt want to ship to the US >_>

AJLareneg
10-18-2011, 12:57 AM
new Spyro! As in Spyro the dragon?! Wow. I thought that series was dead years ago...I had no idea they were making a new Spyro. In fact, I thought it died on the PS1! lol Goes to show I don't follow that game, but the series has some great classics. When did this new spyro game come out and why didn't I see any ads for it?

Insomniac had to leave Spyro behind (they did the 3 for ps1 only), and then the license owner continued to have other developers make games for it.

Personally, the version of spyro in Skylanders frightens me. He's like a creepy little gremlin monster thing. D:

SquirrelRaper
01-10-2012, 02:09 AM
http://a8.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc7/387523_10151146010340788_808695787_22633079_192100 5479_n.jpg

Meh...I need to really update with the other things that I have brought since my last update, but this will have to do for now, lol. XD

Twisted
01-10-2012, 06:57 AM
do you have the uncharted 2 fortune hunter edition?..i don't see why not?.;)..hahahaha...after all you have just about everything else, including the elusive nba live 11 game.

SquirrelRaper
01-10-2012, 02:19 PM
do you have the uncharted 2 fortune hunter edition?..i don't see why not?.;)..hahahaha...after all you have just about everything else, including the elusive nba live 11 game.

Nope :/ I plan on getting it in the next few mths. My bf just got a engineering job and now all my shop money is going be dedicated to video games or other fun stuff haha. We just have to buy a house,another car that's good on gas and some other things, so once that's all done haha :P

SquirrelRaper
02-15-2012, 06:10 AM
I picked these up today. I have one more Vita to pick up still and one more 32GB memory stick. If you're wondering why I have 3 it's because one is for me, the other for the BF and the other is for us to keep sealed :)

Sorry, I havent updated my collection in a while, I'll do it soon. I move into the house Im buying in April and will have lots of space, so I'll have a nice display for my games.

http://sphotos.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ash4/430319_10151296260560788_808695787_23104063_605579 234_n.jpg

SquirrelRaper
10-26-2012, 01:22 AM
updated!

Xmo
10-26-2012, 02:09 AM
I've never seen so many PS3 collection before :nosleep:
Stupid question: Do you play all them?

SquirrelRaper
10-26-2012, 02:23 AM
I've never seen so many PS3 collection before :nosleep:
Stupid question: Do you play all them?

I only play ones with trophies(including shitty games) or the select few without trophies that are good lol. The only time I really can play games now is during school breaks. :( Lately, I haven't even had time to buy games like I used to >_< I also keep all my CE's sealed.

Xmo
10-26-2012, 03:10 AM
I only play ones with trophies(including shitty games) or the select few without trophies that are good lol. The only time I really can play games now is during school breaks. :( Lately, I haven't even had time to buy games like I used to >_< I also keep all my CE's sealed.

Barely touch my PS3 since the beginning of this year also, and had summer school so this summer isn't much fun either.
My friend is also a trophy freak but he uses gamefly instead of buying :ghey:
Mind if I ask what is the total of your ps3 and ps2 games... that if you keep track of it :haha:

SquirrelRaper
10-26-2012, 03:42 AM
Barely touch my PS3 since the beginning of this year also, and had summer school so this summer isn't much fun either.
My friend is also a trophy freak but he uses gamefly instead of buying :ghey:
Mind if I ask what is the total of your ps3 and ps2 games... that if you keep track of it :haha:

I was keeping track of my PS3 games but I lost count. The last time I updated my list, it had like 450 games or so. I think that was almost a year ago. I'm working on getting the list back updated soon though. I dont have that many PS2 games, so I never counted them haha.Most of the PS2 games came from one guy..actually nearly all my non PS3 games came from one guy haha. I think when I take pictures of the rest of my games, I'll be updating my list. I'll let you know how many I have once I'm done.