Collectors Edition Forums

Go Back   Collectors Edition Forums > The Bulletin Board > Introductions and Show-Off

Old 09-09-2011, 07:27 AM

SquirrelRaper's Flag is: United States NC
Default My PS3 Collection UPDATE(Oct-16-11)

So, I figured that I would do an update but this is just a "TEASER PHOTO" for now. These pictures are just of my standard PS3 games, small CE's and other random tid bits.I have more shelves full of bigger collector editions but I'll show them when I take better photos this weekend. I have no clue how many games I have now, but I estimate 600-700 disc based PS3 games. I've been too busy to even buy games lately, hence why I kinda have been dead on the forums the past few months. Oh yeah, I'm going to be showing off my other consoles collections too this weekend. I have 1000's of retro games lol.

I'll be posting larger versions of the photos here along with my other collections(non video games):http://www.facebook.com/pages/Little...8565580?ref=hl

Last edited by SquirrelRaper; 10-26-2012 at 01:21 AM.
Old 09-09-2011, 07:46 AM

Lemur's Flag is: Singapore
Default Re: My PS3 Collection

That's like a mini game shop! 449 games!!!!

Welcome to the forums

ps. not sure if there are any squirrels here to rape. here's a bunny
Old 09-09-2011, 08:09 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lemur View Post
That's like a mini game shop! 449 games!!!!

Welcome to the forums

ps. not sure if there are any squirrels here to rape. here's a bunny

Thank you.
Now just halfway to owning all the games haha...still so long to go.
Old 09-09-2011, 11:39 AM

tallkid123's Flag is: Australia Sydney

I see an MVC3 TE stick there. Always commend those who own one of these. I use the Chun-Li stick for PS3. And the Comic Con 2009 stick for Xbox 360.
Old 09-09-2011, 12:32 PM
Social Network Liaison

Gemini-Phoenix's Flag is: UK Ipswich

Quote:
Originally Posted by SquirrelRaper View Post
Keep running out of space. >_>
It appears that you do actually have enough space, but just don't have enough shelves. More actual shelves in your shelving unit is the key here. Fill up some of those air gaps!

I often wonder why such large shelving units come with so few shelves

Nice collection though! It's a pretty demanding task to try and obtain every PS3 game, especially whilst it's still current-gen
Old 09-09-2011, 06:31 PM

I was thinking about adding shelves but with how cheap they are, it'd probably crumble. I've yet to find good shelves, so I went with the cheapest buy and surprisingly it had the most shelf space I have seen. Once I find a house to buy around here, I'll be making my own. The store quality shelves are so terrible these days.
Old 09-09-2011, 06:33 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by tallkid123 View Post
I see an MVC3 TE stick there. Always commend those who own one of these. I use the Chun-Li stick for PS3. And the Comic Con 2009 stick for Xbox 360.
I actually have another one in my closet.I just got a new stick about a week ago. The Classic Mortal Kombat arcade stick.
Old 09-09-2011, 08:30 PM

AJLareneg's Flag is: United States California
Send a message via AIM to AJLareneg

Welcome! You've got a pretty nice display...lots of space! I wish I had that much room.

Good Luck on your quest to get all the games. Must be pretty expensive... do you play most of the games you get?

sort of unrelated but the first thing i always notice in people's collection pictures is the inFamous 2 hero edition boxes. its like a radar. lol.

Old 09-10-2011, 01:28 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by AJLareneg View Post
Welcome! You've got a pretty nice display...lots of space! I wish I had that much room.

Good Luck on your quest to get all the games. Must be pretty expensive... do you play most of the games you get?

sort of unrelated but the first thing i always notice in people's collection pictures is the inFamous 2 hero edition boxes. its like a radar. lol.
I try to play as many of them as possible though my last semesters of school put a huge hold on playing anything, barely had time to sleep lol. I'd like play though all the games especially the ones with trophies. The only games i wont play are some of the collectors editions, I keep them seal but I usually get an extra copy of the game if I want to play it.

I've been making a database for all PS3 games across all regions...still not done though...it's been taking forever though.
Old 09-10-2011, 01:33 AM

foreverflash's Flag is: United States Massachusetts

Hey Squirrel! (I think it's obvious I won't call you by the 2nd part of your name...eek!)You must be a billionaire! Able to afford (or even to think you can afford) every single PS3 game that exists!? Yikes. Good luck. You must be a very serious collector to afford so much!! Nice amount of space you got there...Me and AJ have limited space but use "strategic stacking" lol. Do you collect for PS1 and PS2 as well?

...I declare unto you the gospel which I preached unto you...By which also ye are saved, if ye keep in memory what I preached unto you, unless ye have believed in vain. For I delivered unto you first of all that which I also received, how that Christ died for our sins according to the scriptures; And that he was buried, and that he rose again the third day according to the scriptures:

My New Life Need God