PDA

View Full Version : Press Kits

Maven
01-11-2010, 10:59 PM
Just wondering if any of you out there also collect press kits & if so what do you have?

jm1.jonas
02-04-2010, 07:00 PM
Not me (because i don't have money for them -.-), but a friend of mine is the best collector i've ever seen.

Here's his blog (http://advancedcollection.blogspot.com/).

I hope he don't mind :D

Gemini-Phoenix
02-05-2010, 08:26 AM
I only have one N-Gage press kit for System Rush which I received as a freebie, but aside from that I don't really actively seek them unless they come sealed. It would be nice to be connected with a source where I could get hold of some press kits, although I would generally think that the only people who receive them are those in publishing / media, or those who have bought them off eBay from someone in publishing / media

Maven
02-06-2010, 10:17 PM
It's an expensive hobby due to the prices of press kits rising lately. One I struggle to keep up with 2 kids (the eldest becoming more like me & well into his gaming at the age of 4). It would be a dream come true to get into the media side of things & receive press kits, but some of them are exclusive to certain countries. I generally collect only the ones with English text & have only ever got one free which was the FEAR 2 one.