PDA

View Full Version : Lol!

vhal_x
09-29-2011, 11:51 AM
On another forum I'm on (not a collecting one), there's a section dedicated to Christmas...

In that section, a woman has made a post asking if anyone knows where to get the GoW3 Xbox 360 for less than £200 brand new as she wants to get her husband it for Christmas as a joint present between her and her mum (his Mother in Law).

So first of all, I laughed, and commented saying, it's highly unlikely she will get one brand new for less than £200 considering it is £270 and has only been out for a week so far, so it'll probably not go down in price until at least after Christmas.

Two seconds later, another woman started moaning at me saying, "well how come I've found it for £70 then huh!?" Getting really quite sarky about it, as though "You're the gamer girl so how come I found it so easily" kinda attitude...

It was the vault she had found :facepalm:

I had to explain that the vault isn't an xbox, it's just a case to go over it :haha:

I feel like such a game geek whenever I'm on other forums :haha: xx

Anjelaoni
09-29-2011, 12:22 PM
Oh my goodness, ignorance is truly bliss! ;) Go kick her rear end vhal. :D

gurpswoo1
09-29-2011, 12:58 PM
LOL - If she found a console for £70 why is she asking for one less than £200.

vhal_x
09-29-2011, 01:12 PM
Haha no it was a different woman that mentioned the £70 vault :haha: xx

Onyxia
09-30-2011, 02:01 AM
Haha, how amusing!
... I'm even more amused by that second woman who probably thought what she bought was the console! Wonder how she'll react once she finds out? :D