PDA

View Full Version : Rage Press Kit - does it exist?

foreverflash
10-04-2011, 04:58 AM
Want To Buy
Title: Rage Press Kit
Platform: PlayStation 3
region: (any)
Condition: Like new or brand new
Link to DB Entry: (none exists)

Uh, yea. Me want! badly....if anyone has information regarding this please let me know (I at least want to know if it exists!). If you got pics please share. I'll be on the hunt for anything and everything Rage related in the coming months. Already I got a bunch of small tidbits (lanyard, 2 LE PAX prime t shirts, the CE from AU, AE from US and Collector pack from GAME UK + a really awesome "standee" brand new unused from a game store display - it's 3d and cardboard 4' tall lol)

:2cool:

bbki
10-04-2011, 07:07 AM
As of now the only thing close to that I know of is Rage employee launch kit in USA gamestop
It's coming in cardboard box slap sticker on top with comic book and lanyard and t-shirt (similar to Fallout new vegas launch kit)
Have it on ebay a while back sold for 40 usd and the buyer are regular seller here so you looking at least $100 if he list it here.

I'll let you know if I seen it somewhere

foreverflash
10-04-2011, 04:45 PM
As of now the only thing close to that I know of is Rage employee launch kit in USA gamestop
It's coming in cardboard box slap sticker on top with comic book and lanyard and t-shirt (similar to Fallout new vegas launch kit)
Have it on ebay a while back sold for 40 usd and the buyer are regular seller here so you looking at least $100 if he list it here.

I'll let you know if I seen it somewhereYea it's funny you mention that. I don't generally consider "launch" kits to be anything special but in fact sometimes they are. A guy at my local gamestop showed me the launch kit and I asked him if he could give me anything and he gave me the pack of 3 little keychains (rage, skyrim, prey2). So I got that. PLUS I got (what I thought was very special) a Rage advertisement in the form of a folder (and when you open it, it shows a picture of every magazine cover that ever featured Rage!) Very cool imo.

Thanks bbki!