Collectors Edition Forums

Go Back   Collectors Edition Forums > The Marketplace > Wanted Items

Closed Thread

Old 10-04-2011, 04:58 AM

foreverflash's Flag is: United States Massachusetts
Exclamation Rage Press Kit - does it exist?

Want To Buy
Title: Rage Press Kit
Platform: PlayStation 3
region: (any)
Condition: Like new or brand new
Link to DB Entry: (none exists)

Uh, yea. Me want! badly....if anyone has information regarding this please let me know (I at least want to know if it exists!). If you got pics please share. I'll be on the hunt for anything and everything Rage related in the coming months. Already I got a bunch of small tidbits (lanyard, 2 LE PAX prime t shirts, the CE from AU, AE from US and Collector pack from GAME UK + a really awesome "standee" brand new unused from a game store display - it's 3d and cardboard 4' tall lol)

...I declare unto you the gospel which I preached unto you...By which also ye are saved, if ye keep in memory what I preached unto you, unless ye have believed in vain. For I delivered unto you first of all that which I also received, how that Christ died for our sins according to the scriptures; And that he was buried, and that he rose again the third day according to the scriptures:

My New Life Need God

Old 10-04-2011, 07:07 AM

bbki's Flag is: United States Los Angeles
Default Re: Rage Press Kit - does it exist?

As of now the only thing close to that I know of is Rage employee launch kit in USA gamestop
It's coming in cardboard box slap sticker on top with comic book and lanyard and t-shirt (similar to Fallout new vegas launch kit)
Have it on ebay a while back sold for 40 usd and the buyer are regular seller here so you looking at least $100 if he list it here.

I'll let you know if I seen it somewhere
Old 10-04-2011, 04:45 PM

foreverflash's Flag is: United States Massachusetts
Default Re: Rage Press Kit - does it exist?

Quote:
Originally Posted by bbki View Post
As of now the only thing close to that I know of is Rage employee launch kit in USA gamestop
It's coming in cardboard box slap sticker on top with comic book and lanyard and t-shirt (similar to Fallout new vegas launch kit)
Have it on ebay a while back sold for 40 usd and the buyer are regular seller here so you looking at least $100 if he list it here.

I'll let you know if I seen it somewhere
Yea it's funny you mention that. I don't generally consider "launch" kits to be anything special but in fact sometimes they are. A guy at my local gamestop showed me the launch kit and I asked him if he could give me anything and he gave me the pack of 3 little keychains (rage, skyrim, prey2). So I got that. PLUS I got (what I thought was very special) a Rage advertisement in the form of a folder (and when you open it, it shows a picture of every magazine cover that ever featured Rage!) Very cool imo.

Thanks bbki!
...I declare unto you the gospel which I preached unto you...By which also ye are saved, if ye keep in memory what I preached unto you, unless ye have believed in vain. For I delivered unto you first of all that which I also received, how that Christ died for our sins according to the scriptures; And that he was buried, and that he rose again the third day according to the scriptures:

My New Life Need God

Closed Thread