PDA

View Full Version : Order HoMM 6 CE??

kloud135
10-05-2011, 10:19 PM
It wouldn't let me post this in the CE Discussion forum for some reason so I apologize for it being out of place.

Does anyone know where I can order the CE of Might and Magic: Heroes 6? Only the normal and deluxe editions are available in the US, but it's worth importing from Europe IMO. I've heard many people say Game.co.uk, and I've seen it on there myself before, but it seems to be down or gone now. Does anyone know a site that is still selling it? I've done some Google searching but having no luck. It comes out next week last I heard, so I'm hoping to find it soon.

--Thanks

gurpswoo1
10-05-2011, 11:11 PM
Amazon Germany export: http://www.amazon.de/Might-Magic-Heroes-VI-Collectors/dp/B004R0TUL4/ref=sr_1_3?ie=UTF8&qid=1317852420&sr=8-3

In the UK i think it was exclsuive to GAME which like you said it soldout, they sometimes get it back in stock just before lunch.

I know Ubishop still have the UK version in stock but do not export, you will have to get someone from the UK to order and export for you.

Even if GAME had it back in stock, I fear it would be over the 1KG limt and they would cancel anyway.

kloud135
10-06-2011, 01:01 AM
That looks like what I want, although I'm a little nervous ordering through either something I can't read or a translated webpage. Also, how do I know the packaging and the game itself won't be in German?