PDA

View Full Version : PS3 Any Last Guardian CE's coming from the Ethereal?

procion
11-06-2011, 02:04 AM
I tried opening a thread about this topic in the CE forum, but found that it was closed to me opening threads for some reason, so I am opening it here.
Before I continue, as I have found this community of inter platform gamers so friendly open and interested not just in themselves, but each other, anyone needing help getting New Zealand editions of games, let me know. I have contacts and may possibly get results when you stuck overseas may be having problems. Happy to help, honest, and do not want paying for helping folk... Anyways, onto topic.
I have made a general internet search for The Last Guardian Collectors Edition CE on the net and all I come up with is people asking in forums about any possible imminent release of a CE. Funny that when the Ico/Shadow reissue had a beautiful JP CE release(missed that one, but meh what you gonna do, can't have every CE that I want), and when tLG is slated for a nov24 release in my local online game shop.
I'm guessing by now that we are too late in the preorder game to actually have a widely available CE from this brilliant and talented dev become widely available for preorder, but if anyone has an inkling of one please let me know. I did do a search herein this site but found nothing for a CE of tLG.
Thanks guys. btw it was nice to get my Explorer Edition of U3. The chest still has my jaw being collected of the carpet agape in wonder, it's so nice. For once SCEE gave us better than what SCEA gives it's U.S. customers in it's efforts to overtake the xbox US no.1 spot.
Anyways thanks for reading my long post. Peace out...

Solemn_In_Berlin
11-06-2011, 03:01 AM
I thought it was already apparent, but whatever. It was announced last April that The Last Guardian's been pushed back into Fall 2012. In fact, even the ICO Collection was delayed, from early 2011 to what we now know as a release in the third quarter.

Still, I doubt it'll get a collector's edition. If it will, it's going to be Japan-only.

Thanks for the offer, BTW. I'll definitely come to you when I need something from New Zealand.

procion
11-06-2011, 07:06 AM
Thanks. My supplier Mightyape.co.nz(EB's largest competitor here(alas they do not ship outside NZ same as EBNZ)) has it listed as 24th Nov still, I made an order with them after posting this thread. Come to think of it, things have been oddly quiet about the game... now I know why.
and you are welcome. Happy to help.
Btw google's gmail warned me that the notification email I received telling me I had received a reply to my post stated that the sender(presumably CE Edition Forums' email address - I will not give the email address they warned me about here)may not be whom they say they are and to beware of phishing. xXx This site may wish to contact me if they believe this is going to be a problem, I will then forward them gmails warning.