PDA

View Full Version : French Collectors Editions

oXdanXo
11-06-2011, 08:49 AM
Hi, I live in the Unitede Kingdom and I'm wondering if someone from France or someone who has bought CEs from France can answer some questions as I'm looking at importing some from there.
Is the writing on the box in French or English?
I thought that the boxes would be the same across all PAL teritories, is this right?
Is there anywhere I can go, like CE.org, but to see pictures of French releases?

I'm only asking as there are quite a few I can't find in the UK, but can in France, i.e.
1. Crysis 2 Nano Edition
2. Fallout New Vegas CE
3. Bayonetta CE
4. Battlefield Bad Company Gold edition
5. Alien Vs Predator Hunter Edition
Along with a lot more.

While I'm at it I may as well ask, does a wii game (One Piece Cruise Unlimited) come with English ot French writing on the cover? Are there any differences between the releases?

I'm relatively new to importing CE from outside of the United Kingdom, so any help is appreciated.

:)

oXdanXo
11-06-2011, 09:01 AM
Could someone please move this to "Video Game Collectiong" as that seems more suited than this topic, sorry for posting in the wrong area.

RyuShinEX
11-06-2011, 07:55 PM
you're specifically looking for france versions?

oXdanXo
11-11-2011, 10:41 PM
No, France, German, etc. I'm only wondering as I'd like the box, etc to be like the UK release :)

oXdanXo
11-11-2011, 10:42 PM
Anyone able to say about the sonic generations CE?

11-13-2011, 10:28 AM
I have the Assassin's Creed II Black Edition imported from Germany and it's written in German all over the box, case, art book, etc. I saw some french CEs on eBay and they are written in French too. You could look for pictures on eBay and see yourself if you like the box. Hope this answers your questions.

oXdanXo
11-13-2011, 07:04 PM
Thanks for the info :) I'll buy one to see if I can cope with it since I can't get most of them in the UK without paying triple the RRP to ebay type sellers :(