PDA

View Full Version : my nightmare scenerio with clubnamco.com just does'nt end.

Twisted
12-12-2011, 07:19 AM
buyer beware!!!!..bottom line...clubnamco..has no telephone number for customer service, and hidden address..only communication is via e-mail..and majority of the times it is a canned response..also because of the way the english is written..i suspect it is coming from overseas..i ordered several months ago during a pre-order phase an exclusive extreme bundle for tekkin hybrid at significant expense close to US $300 in order to get a limited edition arcade stick...about 3 weeks prior to release date..they unbundled the package due to slow sales, and now you can buy it piece by piece..i asked for a refund 3 weeks prior to shipment i was told NO REFUNDS because it was "processing"..but keep in mind when i ordered it some months ago..it "instantaneously" went into "processing"..and then i kept insisting that it has not been released..they still refused refund and said i could "refuse" delivery...and then i would be entitled to a refund..i did exactly just that..now 1 week later..after UPS confirmed they received the product back and UPS sent me copy of receipt showing returned product and it has been signed for..they as of today STILL REFUSED A REFUND...not only do they have my order..they have my money also..i notified them this is FRAUD..and so far all i received are more run around canned responses, that don't relate specifically to my situation, but overall general comments...DO NOT BUY FROM CLUBNAMCO.COM ..it's been MONTHS..and i'm fighting a uphill battle with them still...there's NO REAL PERSON TO GET A HOLD OF..NO ONE SEEMS ACCOUNTABLE...UPS told me the return address and shipment point was a "docking" station..and not a real company location..i thought NAMCO was a well respected company.:hammer:...so you guys and gals be careful dealing with this shady company clubnamco.com

gurpswoo1
12-12-2011, 11:30 AM
Did you pay via Credit card, I think you may have to consider a charge back if they refuse to refund you.

The fact is, they are entitled to refund you the second you wanted to cancel. They can not be processing an order for 3 weeks.

I am guessing ClubNamco is run by a 3rd party just like the Capcom store.

hope you get this sorted soon.

Twisted
12-13-2011, 06:01 AM
yes, today i contacted my card company and entered a dispute..they said they will give namco bandai 15 days to respond and if they don't then they (the card company) will refund my money and bill namco bandai for it..even my card company was astounded about their refusal for granting me a refund, as i shared links with my card company showing proof that the product has been returned to them and signed for by namco and also sent the card company my e-mails in which namco reps told me initially i would be refunded asap after i refuse delivery.