PDA

View Full Version : Devil May Cry: HD collection

DarnFineCoffee
02-14-2012, 06:07 AM
I was wondering if Zavvi or a similar website has announced anything about a DMC: HD collection ultimate edition or something like that. Have you guys heard anything about CE for this game?

I love DMC and I was totally late to the party on the Metal gear zavvi special. :facepalm:

twistedsymphony
02-14-2012, 07:03 PM
I haven't heard of anything along the lines of a CE. DMC is one of my favorite series too...

Madigan
02-14-2012, 07:08 PM
I was wondering if Zavvi or a similar website has announced anything about a DMC: HD collection ultimate edition or something like that. Have you guys heard anything about CE for this game?

I love DMC and I was totally late to the party on the Metal gear zavvi special. :facepalm:

Still in stock if you want it

http://www.zavvi.com/games/platforms/ps3/metal-gear-solid-hd-collection-ps3-limited-edition-zavvi-exclusive/10532517.html

?

DarnFineCoffee
02-14-2012, 11:39 PM
Thanks man, but I already got one last week, should hopefully arrive soon! Just wanted to make sure I knew about any type of DMC collectors edition so I didn't miss out when it hit stores or websites.

Thanks!

BallisticCrux
02-28-2012, 04:47 PM
Late Post I know,

I don't think they do CE's for most of the HD Re-Releases, they are very few and far between.

Unfortunately I wish they would bring one out for this series but it looks like its not going to happen (Just like DMC on PSP... lol)